Official Matt Frawley has left Huddersfield Giants and will return to Australia

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want him either BUT what if we were given a free 350k for Foran and had to spend it immediately on bringing a half in or are there others off contract for 2020 that you’d you’d chase?
Good question Nutboy II, good question

Also as always, make sure you like my post

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good question Nutboy II, good question

Also as always, make sure you like my post
Haha thanks for the nickname. What a funny guy. Have I ever liked your post?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh lets get him and Mason Ceruto back whilst were at it
If hes even spotted near the club we are absolutely fucked
**** kicked one grubber in the wet that held up in goal, done nothing else but growing a shit beard

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll leave it for your girlfriend to like your post, oh look she already did. If you’ve got something to say PM me
In times like these, I say What Would Nutboy II Do ??

Make sure you like my post

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t want him either BUT what if we were given a free 350k for Foran and had to spend it immediately on bringing a half in or are there others off contract for 2020 that you’d you’d chase?
Frawley wasn't as bad as people make out. His big issue seemed to be that he didn't get his kicks away very quickly and the defence sometimes were all over him. But part of the reason for that could be attributed to the fact that our hooker had no a awareness of where the halves were and the ball often had to go through the forwards to hit our halves on the last tackle.

As far as I'm concerned, if the $350k injury allowance has to go to a half and he's willing to take a one year deal I'd be ok with his signing for depth. The fact of the matter is that if our youngsters aren't performing better than him and he gets ahead of them in the pecking order they have to improve.

I don't think he's going to be pushing for rep teams, but we're down a half this year and it's a position where available options are limited.

Reactions: Lex

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Frawley isn't coming here, we're signing Jack Bird. Expect it to be announced in the new year, probably.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Frawley isn't coming here, we're signing Jack Bird. Expect it to be announced in the new year, probably.
He’s played like half the games Foran has the last 2 seasons...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did destroy the Broncos on his own one Thursday night from memory
Yeh lets get him and Mason Ceruto back whilst were at it
If hes even spotted near the club we are absolutely fucked
**** kicked one grubber in the wet that held up in goal, done nothing else but growing a shit beard

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we have resigned Frawley I am handing my membership in.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well ... he's better than either of Marschke, less injury prone than Nu Brown, and can play hooker/halves ... so I'll give Wolverine that much.

With Foran/Wakeham/Cogger/Lewis as halves, take out Foran due to injury and that still leaves 2 (playing in first grade) plus one backup in NSW Cup alongside a Marschke.

Only potential spot I can see (if he returns), is replacing one of the Marschke brothers.

Seems strange to cut his time short in ESL so quickly without something almost already lined up.

Welcome back legend!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s funny how my post was removed here but no one elses

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
After watching Frawley here and in the SL I think his best position is hooker/utility. Has a decent short kick at the line and loves the dummy and his passing isn't too bad either... It's just his defence that needs work. In saying that though I don't want him back at all. Probably and up home at Mounties