Is Aiden Tolman a club legend?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's certainly legendary how he seems to find the ball on the 4th every single fucking set even well after Des has left.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In terms of club legends he’s probably number 4

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he should be considered. We shouldn’t be clouded by winning games or a grand final.

The guy has spilt blood for our jersey and puts in 100% every game. More often than not leads most hits ups and tackles.

credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES!

anyone that plays over 200 games in the front row for the dogs is an absolute champion in my eyes.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's those loser clubs.. not the successful Canterbury bankstown bulldogs club.

Legend status should only be reserved for champions at our club.
We have won 8 comps in 85 years, we are not a champion club buddy

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Yes he is. A lot of criticism towards him because humans look towards the leaders and if things are failing it’s easy to blame them. He has always given 100% for the club. One of best No-drills players !!

A

Alexander the Great

I thought you got banned? Nasheed back in action
Bulldogs fan here:
Yes he is. A lot of criticism towards him because humans look towards the leaders and if things are failing it’s easy to blame them. He has always given 100% for the club. One of best No-drills players !!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure of what a person needs to do to be a legend of the club.
However, if any player needs plaudits it certainly is Aiden Tolman. He never takes a back ward step.
He leads by example. All the players in the team have enormous respect for Tols.
Yeah. I think hes a legend.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree,not on same level but fair dinkum,this guy gives our club 110%,every week,averages over 40 tackles every game,over 150 metres,and most of all is a team player.he's had opportunities to go elsewhere but stayed put,Cronulla chased him hard a couple of years ago,and stayed loyal to us.
Best way to put it is he's a definite champion of the club but not at legend status.

In 20 years people will forget who Tolman is or at the very least most will forget him, however i sincerely doubt anyone would forget Steve Price, Terry Lamb and etc. That's what you define as a legend, even people born after they were played will eventually know of them and their exploits so long as they're a 'Dogs fan

He's probably most similar to Grimaldi who was an absolute workhorse for us as well and we probably wouldn't have done as well as we did in the early 2000's but he's never mentioned in those sort of lists

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's only the 12th player in club history to play 200 games for us. He joins these players:

Hazem El-Masri
Steve Mortimer
Terry Lamb
Steve Folkes
Chris Anderson
Luke Patten
Steve Price
Andrew Ryan
Josh Morris
Corey Hughes
Eddie Burns
Yes I would say he’s been good for the dogs
Not sure about legend just yet though

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Since when did 200 gamers automatically reach club legend status anyway?

Tolman is a great servant of the club but in no way is he a legend.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

He has been solid for our club. The work horse every club needs. Legend maybe not but plays the 80 and does his job.

The playing group respect him alot and you need bloke like him in the squad.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He works hard and gives his best but unfortunately his skill is nowhere the level to be labelled a club legend with the guys above.