No Source Carlin Anderson

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a rumour but this bloke is currently unsigned with the Cowboys. Could be a good back up option as an outside back however, is coming off a fair few injuries. Can goal kick as well despite not being the best striker of the ball.

That being said, I'd take the gamble and offer him a 1 year deal for 2020 and maybe something in our favour for 2021.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't hurt signing him on minimum wage.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened to signing kids looking for a go

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a kid looking for a go... also anyone heard on whats going on with Te Maire Martin?
Unsigned for next year, but still in the pre-season with the Cowboys.

His brain issue appears to have subsided - from what I have read, he will be their next season, it's just a matter of nutting out a contract, given the sensitivity of the situation.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is one of the most painful off-seasons yet.!!!
I'm really clutching at straws but we need some excitement in the outside backs... ill be stoked to see the backs of Montoya and Holland

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid has some speed and looks to have a nice passing game with quick hands.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Carlin is an interesting one. I mentioned on here we should have had a look at him before he headed to the Cowboys.

Had massive wraps on him at Broncos / in Broncos system, then got concussed and broke his back. Then another year broke his jaw, and another I think it was his knee went on him.

Not sure if its injuries or other things holding him back from first grade (like defence).

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is carlin Anderson? Chris Anderson’s sister?