News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL ... I wonder how much this one cost Rugby Australia... can't have been cheap considering not that long ago RA were keen to fight it out of principle.

Folau upping the amount suggests it was destined to be settled, and he wanted some wiggle room in negotiations.

Ask for $14 million, gets $10 million + they foot legal costs, everyones laughing.

Given the payout he can now afford to buy the patrons a church "The Church of Folau-Schitt", rather than sponging off Uniting Church Kenthurst at like $120 a week for renting their chruch.
Raelene castle can send rugby Australia broke but the powers at the top will still keep her blaming sexism for the downfall rather than raelene being an absolute peasant of a boss.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was handled poorly from the start. Raelene should have sought legal advice before sacking him and commenting on it publicly the way she did.
I am still not clear what role the QANTAS CEO played in pushing for Folau to get fired?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
RA had to do a deal despite probably being in the right.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RA had to do a deal despite probably being in the right.
Na they weren’t in the right. Maybe someone did tell them however that why is it ok for gays and others (non Christian beliefs) allowed to be heard but as soon as a Christian says something he’s lost his job? It had to be asked and yeah that’s essentially all he did people can claim he attacked but there’s no evidence of an attack, hence he has come out on top and right Australia look like the dumb ***** they are. Viva la Christ!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Folau did nothing wrong and got compensated.

Any one with common sense said from the beginning he had done nothing wrong.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Important question is will Greenturd allow Folau's contract to be registered? Even though it was settled out of court, he must have had some legal ground to hold his own views that's why RA settled? Can someone with a legal background explain?

Sign him up for right centre, will fit in with Hoppa and DWZ..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any big contracted superstar will rock the masses if they say a minority group will burn in hell because thats his personal belief.
Is that ok now?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Important question is will Greenturd allow Folau's contract to be registered? Even though it was settled out of court, he must have had some legal ground to hold his own views that's why RA settled? Can someone with a legal background explain?

Sign him up for right centre, will fit in with Hoppa and DWZ..
Na Greenberg is too tolerant to allow a brown Christian to freely say something from the bible lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Greenturd is as pro gay as they come. He probably holidays to Tel Aviv the gay capital of the entire Middle East.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It looks like lot of people out there who don’t understand what a settlement is and why companies sometimes agree to them.

Goksu after like a jerk and was financially rewarded for it. The system stinks sometimes.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get Folau in! Forget the pc crap. We need a quality left centre... or we can stick with the lethal combo of Holltoya.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenturd is as pro gay as they come. He probably holidays to Tel Aviv the gay capital of the entire Middle East.
Such a shame, that place should be following the lords law to a T. It is the promised land and they’ve turned it into a devils haven completely almost.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get Folau in! Forget the pc crap. We need a quality left centre... or we can stick with the lethal combo of Holltoya.
I would love him in our team, about time we have a non gay join our team, we had a Sharon and have a dean gay, we need a straight brown male for once that doesn’t bend the knee to the pc worshippers

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks like lot of people out there who don’t understand what a settlement is and why companies sometimes agree to them.

Goksu after like a jerk and was financially rewarded for it. The system stinks sometimes.
What I'm trying to find out is whether he did have a case or Rugby just didn't want this whole saga to drag on.... so they settled.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What I'm trying to find out is whether he did have a case or Rugby just didn't want this whole saga to drag on.... so they settled.
yes, sadly we’ll never know. I
Wish both parties had stuck to their principles, but unfortunately these days the lure of guaranteed money or not making a mess is stronger than the desire to fight for your principles.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They realised that just coz it seems it’s majority out there that think it’s cool and edgy to be anti Christian, it’s quite the opposite and you don’t get to bully them for their beliefs and give a free pass for people spreading their gay agendas and being praised for it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This was handled poorly from the start. Raelene should have sought legal advice before sacking him and commenting on it publicly the way she did.
I am still not clear what role the QANTAS CEO played in pushing for Folau to get fired?
Well it was clearly over exaggerated loll.
I love how my objectivity on this topic turned out to be correct like many others here. The minority who took a objective (really bias approach) think this is an injustice and now gays will be magically killed in an instant.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally this shit is done...

On to the next bullshit that will trigger the sheep.
No let us ride it for a bit hahaha. It’s quite funny and a good feeling tbh. The elitist iq people for once are wrong. Did you see the subtle joke? “For once are wrong” lollll

Status
Not open for further replies.