• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lattrells camp threatening to expose the roosters under the table dealings,nek minnet lattrell found at the bottom of Sydney harbour
You heard it here first DT, Buzz, Weirdler.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who demands a million and risks sitting out the year?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wayne Rushton...

“We’ve never talked to anyone about Toronto, about rugby union, and it certainly wasn’t us who tipped journalists off when we met North Queensland officials in Townsville,” Rushton added.
“Obviously, I understand the interest.
“Latrell is not only one of the best players in the game, but one of its biggest drawcards.
“You go into any schoolyard around the State and there’s no guessing who most kids want to be in their games of footy – it’s Latrell.

“But there are over 150 NRL players off contract in 2020. And more than a dozen who, right now, are still looking to find a club for next year.
“And I can assure you every one of them – and their managers – are trying to secure the best deal possible.”

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The funniest thing happened
I was commenting on this league page a story of lattrell mitchell so i was saying how i think his manager has handled things poorly Then today lattrells Manager calls me acting all cut and staunch

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The funniest thing happened
I was commenting on this league page a story of lattrell mitchell so i was saying how i think his manager has handled things poorly Then today lattrells Manager calls me acting all cut and staunch
Serious?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one see latrell’s interview today. Kinda backs up the post on instagram the one with him with the trophy in the sheds captioned take me back!! Lol he’s kinda trying to smooth things over with the chooks and wanting the $800k offer they offered before pulling it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Any one see latrell’s interview today. Kinda backs up the post on instagram the one with him with the trophy in the sheds captioned take me back!! Lol he’s kinda trying to smooth things over with the chooks and wanting the $800k offer they offered before pulling it.
Chooks the only team this could possibly all work out this way for...mind boggling really if it happens like that lol.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep ,he said we have mutual freinds etc he was staunch at first then explained all the fake news out there and was freindly at the end
Explain to me why a manager would waste their time talking to you or anyone else on the Kennel? Are you in the media ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Explain to me why a manager would waste their time talking to you or anyone else on the Kennel? Are you in the media ?
He knows people i know i dont think he called me because im on the kennell

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
fancy player managers caring what people say about them. He should take up a new career
Yes it was quite bizarre he reckons hes called me in the past about a property i was selling so maybe felt like he knew me but my comment basically said that id thought lattrells management has done a poor job and i could do a better job with zero contacts