Good gyms?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re in your 40’s? I would recommend going drs get a blood test for testosterone levels and hgh levels. If they’re low you may be able to get a prescription to bring those levels back up to when you were 18. That’s all totally legal not giving any illegal advice here.
A bit less than halfway to go until 40!
This old man is still holding up alright!

I didn’t go out being a slut in my younger years getting a heap of no hoping westy girls knocked up like all of my friends. Lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gyms are notorious for bringing in the low end of society, the despicable in society.

Short guys who think if they pump up they can can be on par with big people

ugly girls who think they can fool guys if they have a decent body and if they spend heaps of money on a wrx Or golf R.

old guys who wear baseball caps in an attempt to trick people that they are in their 20s.

Sloppy blokes who go to hot yoga to perve, no intention to better their health.

the experts that give free advice on every topic, Johnny know it alls, they are at every gym.

the bad news is it’s the same in all gyms, the rejects come out.

so pick a gym that is clean, check out the bathrooms to see how often they are maintained.

any gym that charges more than $15 a week is a rip off. Some gyms aren’t even worth $15 a week , ie plus fitness is a rip off

to avoid the rejects (assuming your not a reject) wear your earphones even if not listening to music and people will generally leave you alone. Don’t play with your phone so you are in and out as quick as possible

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Gyms are notorious for bringing in the low end of society, the despicable in society.

ugly girls who think they can fool guys if they have a decent body and if they spend heaps of money on a wrx Or golf R.

old guys who wear baseball caps in an attempt to trick people that they are in their 20s.

the experts that give free advice on every topic, Johnny know it alls, they are at every gym.

so pick a gym that is clean, check out the bathrooms to see how often they are maintained.

any gym that charges more than $15 a week is a rip off. Some gyms aren’t even worth $15 a week , ie plus fitness is a rip off

to avoid the rejects (assuming your not a reject) wear your earphones even if not listening to music and people will generally leave you alone. Don’t play with your phone so you are in and out as quick as possible
Thanks for the tips.
Do not worry the last thing I'll be doing is using my phone and taking selfies.

I'm not a narcissist by any means.
Just want to maintain decent shape and frame when I pass the dirty 30's.

Sounds like from what you say I'm going to be reminded of 1999?

I did go for a gym trial once years ago.
But there was this dumb juice head wog doing shoulder pressing and he was straining on every rep.

I wanted to tell him "dude you've been watching too much pumping iron, if you strain like that too much you will tear your bowel out of your rectum".

I don't know if this airhead would of grasped the concept though?

Does shownomercy.com still exist?
Might have to show gym junkies what could happen if you strain and press above your weight too often?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
on a serious note, they should ban mobile phones on the machines, i hate ***** who just sit there texting away
some stupid old **** sat on the leg press machine and text for 15 mins then did a few reps with about 5 kgs on it, then fucks off and tries some pec flys and starts texting again with about 5 kgs on it
felt like telling him to fuck off

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
on a serious note, they should ban mobile phones on the machines, i hate ***** who just sit there texting away
some stupid old **** sat on the leg press machine and text for 15 mins then did a few reps with about 5 kgs on it, then fucks off and tries some pec flys and starts texting again with about 5 kgs on it
I won't be tolerating anyone hogging a machine while using a phone.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I regrettably can relate to this I guess.
I’m not tall I’m about 177cm but built, never done it to compete with taller guys, but the thing that’s relatable is that when I stand next a man taller than me, I can’t help but feel like a midget all the while they’re saying how big I am lol. I’m like relax man you’ve got height don’t know wtf you’re complaining about.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not tall I’m about 177cm but built, never done it to compete with taller guys, but the thing that’s relatable is that when I stand next a man taller than me, I can’t help but feel like a midget all the while they’re saying how big I am lol. I’m like relax man you’ve got height don’t know wtf you’re complaining about.
Its actually harder for bigger guys to acquire mass.

Technically bigger guys have to work out harder.

It takes longer to complete a rep.
Speaking of short guys with strength I have a lot of respect for Franco Columbu.

But to be fair he is from Sardinia.
They are some of the toughest people from modern day Italy!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Speaking of short guys with strength I have a lot of respect for Franco Columbu.

True but taller guys would naturally have a lot more muscle and bone density. But yeah that’s why most of the me Olympia’s now days rarely are over my height actually lol. But when they stand next to a tall guy they look like actual midgets lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
True but taller guys would naturally have a lot more muscle and bone density. But yeah that’s why most of the me Olympia’s now days rarely are over my height actually lol. But when they stand next to a tall guy they look like actual midgets lol.
Some of the worlds strongest men look fat more than strong.
Makes sense though.
They need to eat heaps to store energy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the worlds strongest men look fat more than strong.
Makes sense though.
They need to eat heaps to store energy.
Lol bro they represent more of what a warrior would look like, you need fat to survive long battles. Being 3% body fat with all muscle will keep you alive 10 minutes in an all out battle. those big boppers have a crazy amount of muscle but also have fat so it covers it up a bit but some of them still look muscular enough to see their muscle definition. It’s like with sumo wrestlers they are some of the strongest athletes in the world. But people wouldn’t think that coz they’re fat.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

WTF???
Are you serious!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that short guys dont realise is that the bigger guys don't see you as small or short or as a lean pole. It's all in the short guys head that they think people belittle them or every conversation is someone picking a fight.

Last edited:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love Franco. Was reading that he would blow up how water bottles for fun and make them explode.... the man was something special

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surprising how often this happens. Went in yesterday and there 6 people on the machines and 3 guys and 1 chick all on their phones. I went got changed come out, they were all still there looking at the phone.