Fat Pizza: Back in Business

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah hold onto them bro - they'll be worth a fortune one day. I've got all mine right from my first phone which was a 3210.
Ahh the good old Nokia aye, yea I’m holding bro, won’t let go. Problem with iPhone as that now I’ve got the 11 pro max they already releasing leaks of the 12.. always happens. So in less than a year I have too bloody upgrade again.. an it’s another in the box in the wardrobe :weary: hard to keep up, but ya gotta If want the latest haha.. Yea they sucked me into their trap. Oh well..!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of fat pizza so the news that it's back on air is underwhelming to me. Glad it makes some people happy though.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of fat pizza so the news that it's back on air is underwhelming to me. Glad it makes some people happy though.
It's on 7mate though, you shouldn't see too many ads for it unless you watch that channel.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's on 7mate though, you shouldn't see too many ads for it unless you watch that channel.
I've seen the ads enough already. I just have no interest in watching it. I didn't think highly of Housos either. If they'd been on when I was a teenager I might have watched them. But I find comedy based on exaggerated stereotypes to be a bit cringeworthy these days.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I enjoyed it in most parts. OG fat pizza was great, but out of all the newer stuff I enjoyed Swift and Shift couriers the most... Old mate Turpie losing it and smelly Abdul

Wahesh

Reaction score
I enjoyed it in most parts. OG fat pizza was great, but out of all the newer stuff I enjoyed Swift and Shift couriers the most... Old mate Turpie losing it and smelly Abdul
I love it whenever Turps used to refer to Oliver as Darren, and whenever he lost it at Anthony :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

When it comes to Abdul, I loved the way he always gets angry lol. This moment by far is his funniest. Fast forward to 8:10 - the road rage :sweatsmile:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Paulie is the most useless, unfunny **** on there...and it's full of useless unfunny *****.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Whatever, I was bored on the weekend so decided to watch these on the channel 7 tv app. It's amazing the amount of old stuff that Paul Fenech has recycled for this series, such as footage from the movie and some of the characters (Ronnie McDoggle etc...). I thought he would've had some fresh material now, but it's really just the same old stuff with newer things such as phones and references to Uber (Buber) and what have you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen the ads enough already. I just have no interest in watching it. I didn't think highly of Housos either. If they'd been on when I was a teenager I might have watched them. But I find comedy based on exaggerated stereotypes to be a bit cringeworthy these days.
I miss John Howard on full frontal though.
Skip to 5:20 to see the 2nd best PM in Australian history at his finest!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I lived for this show when I was a kid, fuck it is legit garbage now but

Wahesh

Reaction score
I lived for this show when I was a kid, fuck it is legit garbage now but
2001 was the last good series. The movie looked as if it was living on the success of the 2001 series with a lot of references in it. 2003 was when it started turning to crap.

Talk about flogging a dead horse...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ross Williams was the funniest **** on there.

Well, piss off then!
I miss these days when television was fun and not taken so seriously.

I think thats why I loved t.v so much when I was younger?
It was one of the rare places a kid could watch adults be kids.

Nothing will beat Agro though.
Jamie Dunn might be a biased Queenslander but he is one of Australias funniest ***** out there!

I always used to wonder why my mum found Agro to be so funny but I didn't get his jokes and puns.

Looking back I can't believe they aired that shit on children's breakfast television.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was there suppose to be a 5th episode of back in business ? I re watch them on 7 plus and ep4 didn't seem to be where it would finish up

Wahesh

Reaction score
I miss these days when television was fun and not taken so seriously.

I think thats why I loved t.v so much when I was younger?
It was one of the rare places a kid could watch adults be kids.

Nothing will beat Agro though.
Jamie Dunn might be a biased Queenslander but he is one of Australias funniest ***** out there!

I always used to wonder why my mum found Agro to be so funny but I didn't get his jokes and puns.

Looking back I can't believe they aired that shit on children's breakfast television.
Back then mate kids weren't sheltered snowflakes like they are now lol.

TV was appreciated more back then as well... and nowadays it's all crap.