News Vunivalu signs with reds

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne with cap space is a scary thought.

Bellamy could have their entire Q Cup squad and still make the finals.
I think Bellamy will get found out once the on-field coach Cam Smith retires..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Bellamy will get found out once the on-field coach Cam Smith retires..
I disagree. I'm not downplaying Cam's impact and leadership but once Brandon Smith takes over and with Munster and Papenhuyzen still there, I can still see them being a top 4 team.

It will be interesting to see how they respond. Then again, Cam may play on another five years so we'll never find out! Haha

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell
Wow, Melbourne are doing some big cleanups. There is a high chance that he will go there now, seeing as they released Croft early. What would their team look like now?

1. Papenhauzen
  2. Earl
  3. Seve
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. Munster
  7. Hughes
  8. Bromwich
  9. Smith
  10. NAS
  11. Bromwich
  12. Kafusi
  13. Finucane
  14. Smith
Munster was very lackluster in the finals. Their backline would be worse than ours, but they should have extra cap space to get someone now.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm finally coming back to the pack you can’t lose the quality and quantity of players they have and continue to compete for premierships. There’s only so many turds you can polish and they need to do a lot of polishing. Once Smith pulls the pin they are in for some pin and I can’t wait.

the only thing that sucks now is that Easts have taken their place.. guess it's better that it's a Sydney team, and it is nice to see Bellyache shook.. changing his spine right before the finals made it clear that he knew that they were no match for the Rorters

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree. I'm not downplaying Cam's impact and leadership but once Brandon Smith takes over and with Munster and Papenhuyzen still there, I can still see them being a top 4 team.

It will be interesting to see how they respond. Then again, Cam may play on another five years so we'll never find out! Haha
bellamy will happily retire after next season as to who takes over the coaching role for 1 or 2 seasons in the interim after that will be very interesting

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not long until storm slide lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rugby paying him $1.8 mill over 2 years fucken dumb ***** lol