Climate change

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what “scientists” are apparently telling the media and the non doofus alexnda orca cortez
It's good that you put scientists in quotation marks, 'cause no scientists are saying that. At least, no climate scientists are saying that. Usually just politicians and celebrities who say that crazy kind of stuff.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s what “scientists” are apparently telling the media and the non doofus alexnda orca cortez
No it's not.....the difference between sensationalist doomsday predictions by media and politicians and more realistic, extremely grim predictions by scientists has been explained on this forum time and time again.

Seriously, what is it with you and AOC? You're fucking obsessed dude, I think you need to consider therapy before you develop a tourettes style condition which causes you to constantly blurt out her name involuntarily.....or are you already there?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No it's not.....the difference between sensationalist doomsday predictions by media and politicians and more realistic, extremely grim predictions by scientists has been explained on this forum time and time again.

Seriously, what is it with you and AOC? You're fucking obsessed dude, I think you need to consider therapy before you develop a tourettes style condition which causes you to constantly blurt out her name involuntarily.....or are you already there?
I mean she puts her horse mouth in msm it doesn’t take an obsession to hear what she has to say. No need to get so defensive for her, she can look after herself

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And she's female. Which basically makes her automatically evil.
I mean with a black and white outlook to my views you’d be right. But some common sense applied you’ll see a different outcome. But that won’t be edgy and entertaining enough for your whitw knighthood

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I mean with a black and white outlook to my views you’d be right. But some common sense applied you’ll see a different outcome. But that won’t be edgy and entertaining enough for your whitw knighthood
You are such a tool! Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I mean she puts her horse mouth in msm it doesn’t take an obsession to hear what she has to say. No need to get so defensive for her, she can look after herself
you can hear what she has to say without making her the go to authority for people who disagree with you on any matter of consequence.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again just because you think something dosent mean it is
Along with hundreds of thousands of scientists and climate change modelers from all over the world that have irrefutably proved this!
You are completely delusional if you think it's not real. Climate change isnt just "global warming" as some say. It's a massive change across many different global climate shifts.
How can any person alive on this planet today possibly refute climate change?? It fucking baffles me!! If you think that the industrial revolution and massive spike in the world's population over the past 2 years has done nothing to change the worlds atmosphere and its climate, then you are a total and utter fucking moron!!!!! To make it worse some of our world leaders are actually this fucking stupid!! Yes I'm talking about trump, but our very own prime minister is almost as fucked up as him!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's your opinion. Mine is that opinions which refute expert analysis on this subject are ill informed, reckless and dangerous and you should pull your head out of your exit pie hole.
Reckless and dangerous is correct. Our world leaders are systematically putting the lives of our children and grand children at risk in their reckless pursuit for power and money. Its fucking disgusting!!!!!!!
Have you ever read "stark" by Ben Elton? Read it if you haven't. Fucking classic.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will keep my response to this thread short and simple:

- Climate cycles are natural. Humans cause alterations to the natural climate cycles and that is becoming problematic

- Climate scientists say that man is altering the natural climate cycles and it's constantly getting really, really bad. Ignoring them and following the advice of geologists and fox news commentators is like if a cardiologist says you need heart surgery and you reply, "Nah, my personal training said that my heart is fine and that I'm being a pussy"

Alright, said that. Feel free to go back to the denial discussion.
Classic analogy! Love it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are such a tool! Lol
Well I mean if we applied Hackies logic to your rhetoric one could easily conclude you think white Christians are evil since they’re the majority you seem to hav an issue with.
But we both know you’re not a racist and have no ill will towards white Christians, just like me with whamen, I just think females shouldn’t get jobs just coz they have a vagina like Alexander corte

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reckless and dangerous is correct. Our world leaders are systematically putting the lives of our children and grand children at risk in their reckless pursuit for power and money. Its fucking disgusting!!!!!!!
Have you ever read "stark" by Ben Elton? Read it if you haven't. Fucking classic.
I have.... long time ago.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that book well. One of his better ones for sure. I also remember there was a movie or mini-series too, but I don't remember much about it. Might try to hunt it down to see if it holds up today.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW. If anyone is curious how long ago we proved man's influence on climate change. It was around 30 years ago. But here's the interesting part. Before that, ExxonMobil and Shell proved man's influence on climate change and we only found out about it recently because ExxonMobil and Shell covered it up.

I provided a video with PowerfulWhaman's girlfriend in it

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The biggest part of the problem is that the denialists would typically be the type who aren't likely to have any interest in reading an article about the evidence. It's the old too long won't read thing. It's not as much effort to have an anomaly from the 1800's pointed out and jump to the conclusion that it has the same weight as 200 years of collated data.

The media and political parties who profit from climate change denial fully understand that a significant portion of the world will more happily swallow a three word catchphrase that reassurres them that everything's fine than commit to reading an article and potentially taking any action that would be inconvenient.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember that book well. One of his better ones for sure. I also remember there was a movie or mini-series too, but I don't remember much about it. Might try to hunt it down to see if it holds up today.
I'd love to watch that! Let me know if you find it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All a wank
You have scientists funded by renewable energy companies saying it’s the end of the world blah blah blah
Then you have scientists funded by mining comings etc saying it’s a hoax blah blah blah
While ever scientists are being paid or funded by non neutral sources (which is near impossible)
The debate will go on
No matter wether your for or against “climate change” be8ng real or not,
The waters a muddied by greedy people, greedy company’s etc
End of the day there’s not one person in the world that could say it’s 100% either way
And anyone who says different is retarted and has their own agenda or bias on the subject

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All a wank
You have scientists funded by renewable energy companies saying it’s the end of the world blah blah blah
Then you have scientists funded by mining comings etc saying it’s a hoax blah blah blah
While ever scientists are being paid or funded by non neutral sources (which is near impossible)
The debate will go on
No matter wether your for or against “climate change” be8ng real or not,
The waters a muddied by greedy people, greedy company’s etc
End of the day there’s not one person in the world that could say it’s 100% either way
And anyone who says different is retarted and has their own agenda or bias on the subject
If scientists are so easily bought, why don't the mining companies ante up and buy a few more? They certainly have a lot more money than those renewable energy companies.

It's not like the debate is split down the middle of the scientific community.....an overwhelming majority of scientists believe there is a very real problem.