No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Message for Hooper aka 'Hoops' - you are full of shit like Danny Weasel!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't we all just take a month off hating each other and collectively hate the rorters and nrlol ?
It is the festive season, so miracles are possible!
No way! Are you cray cray? We should totes hate on souffs and raelene's rugby. You must be stupider than a mongoloid camel to suggest hating anything else!

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A bloke told me today he got good word ado car in serious talks with dogs if hes lieing to me im lieing to you but thats what he said anyone else heard this?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A bloke told me today he got good word ado car in serious talks with dogs if hes lieing to me im lieing to you but thats what he said anyone else heard this?

my uncle's friend overheard a work colleague talking about it.. apparently his cousin in Melbourne has a friend and that friend's kid is besties with Josh's daughter.. sounds promising

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my uncle's friend overheard a work colleague talking about it.. apparently his cousin in Melbourne has a friend and that friend's kid is besties with Josh's daughter.. sounds promising
that’s funny shit

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do they share their barbie dolls via pigeon carriers? Heard it's the best way to get your mail delivered.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a crafty old coach has managed to entice addo car to their team for 2021

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Davo coming in hot with the knowledge bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.