Official Bulldogs contract list

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s exactly why the Knights want him off their books, he’s in his final year of his contract & yes he’s on a lot more the $375k which is way overs. The fact remains he didn’t want to come to the Dogs, despite not being wanted at the Knights & having no other interest let alone offers from the other clubs?
Reading & comprehension not your forte either.
Are you saying I went to the AlzzBulldog school of reading and comprehension? Ouch. I call BS anyway - doesn’t add up. I’ll let you get back to your anger management class. Have a good one!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Above...is precisely why less and less fans coming on here with any new signing tidbits, goss or any news.

Has anyone noticed there's more and more posters not returning or dropping out?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Above...is precisely why less and less fans coming on here with any new signing tidbits, goss or any news.
No, it’s because why would you share anything with people doing whatever they can to bag the club, board and coach at every opportunity?
Also, if a player has a change of heart or is offered more money you are criticised or called a liar

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Has anyone noticed there's more and more posters not returning or dropping out?
Nope. The site seems as busy as ever.
If traffic is down it’s because it’s the off-season. Starting to get a bit tired of your lectures Wendog. I am 99% a respectful poster but when people get unnecessarily aggressive or stupid they will get a serve back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No, it’s because why would you share anything with people doing whatever they can to bag the club, board and coach at every opportunity?
Also, if a player has a change of heart or is offered more money you are criticised or called a liar
I am highlighting that its EVERYONE that gives any info gets jumped on. It's not all about you.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am highlighting that its EVERYONE that gives any info gets jumped on. It's not all about you.
I never said it was. You ok today?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Precisely. So whilst someone might publicly post what goes on at the Member Forum, I’ll only share it with who I consider to be legit Kennelers who request via PM. Because they’d bother to PM if they care. Might be childish but the trolls can starve. Disagreement is part of this forum, no issue with that. But respectful disagreement. Those who continue to post aggressive and stupid content will be excluded, with the occasional shot fired across the bow.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope. The site seems as busy as ever.
If traffic is down it’s because it’s the off-season. Starting to get a bit tired of your lectures Wendog. I am 99% a respectful poster but when people get unnecessarily aggressive or stupid they will get a serve back.
Sorry Dinkum but you pop in your digs quite a lot completely unrelated to the posts. Perhaps you don't realise.

Not trying to be offensive but TK and the opposing hasslers of all persuations just need to stop. I'm pointing out where its going wrong because its already starting up again.

Block me if I bother you.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Dinkum but you pop in your digs quite a lot completely unrelated to the posts. Perhaps you don't realise.

Not trying to be offensive but TK and the opposing hasslers of all persuations just need to stop. I'm pointing out where its going wrong because its already starting up again.

Block me if I bother you.
You don’t bother me Wendog, you’re fine. But banter is part of the deal. I don’t post true hate. Digs, yes, to those who continually earn it. I don’t see a problem with that and I’ll cop as good as I give where it’s a fair cop.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying I went to the AlzzBulldog school of reading and comprehension? Ouch. I call BS anyway - doesn’t add up. I’ll let you get back to your anger management class. Have a good one!
Unfortunately right now, the Club is not held in high regard within the rugby league community.Don’t shoot the messenger! I get it, you don’t like hearing the facts. Unfortunately that’s the cold, hard truth, the current recruitment committee are struggling- the Herman deal is just one blighting example of our Club’s predicament in attracting quality? (any decent)talent. Don’t forget the Korosau experience.
I’m a fan of the current Football Club board & what they’ve done so far this term. However, it appears that our current recruitment committee Hill, Pay, Price, M Hughes & Hamilton aren’t all singing from the same hymn sheet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You don’t bother me Wendog, you’re fine. But banter is part of the deal. I don’t post true hate. Digs, yes, to those who continually earn it. I don’t see a problem with that and I’ll cop as good as I give where it’s a fair cop.
Banter is great. We all love a joke and witty replies. The occasional rant is good. I like hearing peoples passionate opinions on our team...good and bad if they are THAT concerned. Obviously there are some on here close to the club who are concerned with recruitment....just like some in the know were concerned with the previous Board.

Sometimes if it really pi$$es fans off its best to recognise best to let it fly through to the keeper cos the issue won't be resolved on here. That person wanted to vent amongst their fellow fan base.

But the difference is just smart unrelated comments just because posters can.

The actual subject of that smartie comment doesn't like it so they have a go back then OP shoots back then their mate joins in and before you know it the whole topic runs for 20 pages of insults. Do you have children? :grinning:...very similar cos they all think they're the ones in the right.

If we don't start the personal belittling of other fans and keep to the points referred to in the Topic then the crap stuff should be manageable.

We're all sick of it aren't we...there's more important Bulldogs news out there.

People telling of how they came to be Berries/Bulldogs and their love for the club, should garner enough good will to cope with opposing opinions.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately right now, the Club is not held in high regard within the rugby league community.Don’t shoot the messenger! I get it, you don’t like hearing the facts. Unfortunately that’s the cold, hard truth, the current recruitment committee are struggling- the Herman deal is just one blighting example of our Club’s predicament in attracting quality? (any decent)talent. Don’t forget the Korosau experience.
I’m a fan of the current Football Club board & what they’ve done so far this term. However, it appears that our current recruitment committee Hill, Pay, Price, M Hughes & Hamilton aren’t all singing from the same hymn sheet.
That's absolutely untrue that I 'don't like hearing facts'. We've all had to deal with some pretty unpleasant facts in recent years as Dogs Members and fans.
I'm just being straight up when I say I find the Herman story hard to swallow - it doesn't add up to me. If you say you know that to be 100% fact then I respect that.
As for Api - it's clear - he wanted more money than he was worth, but at some point it looked as though an agreed value had been reached. Then Barrett got appointed as assistant at the Panthers - he swopped on Api with more money and their good relationship from Manly before Api had signed a contract with the Dogs.
I just don't see how that could be seen as the Clubs fault or mis-management or ineptitude as some have claimed. They can't force a player to sign a contract and the contracting process isn't as straight forward or quick as one might assume.
As for the hymn sheet - that's always going to happen, right? Hill has to look at it as strictly business, Pay sees it as where he'd fit into the roster and how he could bring some of what's maybe missing, Price would be seeing the on and off field picture in terms of culture and direction of the football department and Hughes and Hamilton are looking at it from a talent and pathways perspective. I'd suggest that if they are not having robust debate on that committee it would be concerning.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Banter is great. We all love a joke and witty replies. The occasional rant is good. I like hearing peoples passionate opinions on our team...good and bad if they are THAT concerned. Obviously there are some on here close to the club who are concerned with recruitment....just like some in the know were concerned with the previous Board.

Sometimes if it really pi$$es fans off its best to recognise best to let it fly through to the keeper cos the issue won't be resolved on here. That person wanted to vent amongst their fellow fan base.

But the difference is just smart unrelated comments just because posters can.

The actual subject of that smartie comment doesn't like it so they have a go back then OP shoots back then their mate joins in and before you know it the whole topic runs for 20 pages of insults. Do you have children? :grinning:...very similar cos they all think they're the ones in the right.

If we don't start the personal belittling of other fans and keep to the points referred to in the Topic then the crap stuff should be manageable.

We're all sick of it aren't we...there's more important Bulldogs news out there.

People telling of how they came to be Berries/Bulldogs and their love for the club, should garner enough good will to cope with opposing opinions.
Good on ya Wendog - rising above.
I'll do you a deal - I'm about to post a new thread that hopefully gets people talking in the right spirit like @Slovenia Steve's thread from yesterday.
Won't promise you I'll never fire another shot across the bow - but one thing everyone agrees on is we want to see more positive content on here - not this constant dumping on the club.
There's nothing wrong with 'facts' - but much of the content posted on this site is anything but that - and that's the excruciating part!

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol.....

Not held in high regard.....

Yet one of the most knowledgeable and respected man in the Rugby League circle, Phillip Ronald Gould, told the current NZ captain DWZ to join the Canterbury Bulldogs....

"If" there is anyone shitting on the club its the player managers, as we dont have a committee who bows down to their commands allowing them to run the club.

That's why the Roosters and Storm are powerful as its their way or the highway, and that's how a club should be run.

Tigers are a perfect example of a weak board who allowed one player manager to destroy a fine crop they had coming through

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good on ya Wendog - rising above.
I'll do you a deal - I'm about to post a new thread that hopefully gets people talking in the right spirit like @Slovenia Steve's thread from yesterday.
Won't promise you I'll never fire another shot across the bow - but one thing everyone agrees on is we want to see more positive content on here - not this constant dumping on the club.
There's nothing wrong with 'facts' - but much of the content posted on this site is anything but that - and that's the excruciating part!
Agree with most of this and I like your new Thread :grinning:

I will say tho...you said

"There's nothing wrong with 'facts' - but much of the content posted on this site is anything but that - and that's the excruciating part!"

Excrutiating yes but the thing is none of us know the exact truth or facts so just come on here for the goss or Bulldogs company. Who's to know the truth.

I do honestly believe that because of what DIB/DES/AUNTY did to us and the inept governance of that Board, that our fans level of acceptance of the status quo (whoever they are) has been blown out of the water.

That train wreck is the only fact or truth thats obvious to us.

This Board is cleaning up. Kudos to them for that. Some now find fault in their expertise in recruiting to fill the shortfall in our roster.

That, and other issues, will always be used as a soap box on TK. The key is not to divide the place, not be bullying and overbearing, and keep to footy :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh gee Parra have signed Brock Lamb from Superleague....thats another signing Hilly didnt get when he went over!!!!! ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
List shorter agaaain now....Cameron King "snapped" up by Sharks.