Gilded
Reaction score

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 11850
Ray Shoesmith, an assassin by profession, finds it difficult to juggle between various roles of a father, lover and a friend.

Just finished the first season and I'm quite impressed. The best show to come out of Australia by a country mile, only complaint is it should be longer and I can't seem to find the movie (the magician 2006) that the show is based on anywhere :tired:
Bloody love this show, its awesome.. The acting is great and the characters are easy to relate to. It reminds me of that movie Two Hands the style that it is written. Definitely recommend.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode of the Mandalorian @Hacky McAxe ..thought it was great bud..just excellent..I’m looking forward to catching up on the rest.. I have spoken..:D

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Television Australian or overseas gets no better than Mr In-Between 2018-19 based on the character from the classic flick The Magician 2005.

Directed by Nash Edgerton who is also an actor, stuntman and brother of Joel Egderton.

Check out his other classic flick The Square 2008.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone found Watchmen underwhelming or is it just me?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fat pizza ( back in business) is great. Same formula, stereotyping races , using a contemporary setting with new cultural demographics such as black gangs and Indian Buber eats etc.

I like the Mcclown back story.. bloody hilarious ..

Watch it on 7plus

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe I just watched all 4 Mandalorian episodes available..loved em Hacky.. It would make a great video game..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe I just watched all 4 Mandalorian episodes available..loved em Hacky.. It would make a great video game..
Hells yeah. There's some good fan theories about where it's headed. One of the big ones being that they're trying to drain the kid to ressurect Palpatine.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hells yeah. There's some good fan theories about where it's headed. One of the big ones being that they're trying to drain the kid to ressurect Palpatine.
Ooh that’s a great idea..I’d love if was Yoda reincarnated... Just on it is a video game..Mando achieved weapons or armour upgrades when he accomplished his ‘job’..perfect gaming structure.. Reminds me of the game Dead Space.. Ooh that was a game..was like the Alien movies..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooh that’s a great idea..I’d love if was Yoda reincarnated... Just on it is a video game..Mando achieved weapons or armour upgrades when he accomplished his ‘job’..perfect gaming structure.. Reminds me of the game Dead Space.. Ooh that was a game..was like the Alien movies..
Love the dead space games. Some of my favourite games. I even loved the 3rd game which most people hated.

Speaking of games. I finished Jedi Fallen Order. Interesting game that takes place after episode 3 when the empire has wiped out most of the Jedi.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the dead space games. Some of my favourite games. I even loved the 3rd game which most people hated.

Speaking of games. I finished Jedi Fallen Order. Interesting game that takes place after episode 3 when the empire has wiped out most of the Jedi.
Yes I’ve heard it’s really good.. Did you ever play one of the first perspective games made for Star Wars..Dark Forces? modelled on the Doom engine.. The main character is Kyle Katarn.a bounty hunter..at the beginning he’s the guy who gets the plans for the first Death Star.. Your mission is to find out about these new stormtroopers..great game..sequels never topped the original..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I’ve heard it’s really good.. Did you ever play one of the first perspective games made for Star Wars..Dark Forces? modelled on the Doom engine.. The main character is Kyle Katarn.a bounty hunter..at the beginning he’s the guy who gets the plans for the first Death Star.. Your mission is to find out about these new stormtroopers..great game..sequels never topped the original..
Yep. Played through all of them and loved them. Also loved the Force Unleashed games. Starkiller was ridiculously overpowered. It was great.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe oh I just confirmed that the most recent episode of the Mandalorian was directed by Ron Howard’s daughter Bryce Dallas Howard..I thought it was her when the director’s name popped up..she did a good job..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe oh I just confirmed that the most recent episode of the Mandalorian was directed by Ron Howard’s daughter Bryce Dallas Howard..I thought it was her when the director’s name popped up..she did a good job..
Yeah, spotted her name. Oddly enough I've seen her in a lot of stuff but never realised she was Ron Howard's daughter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% speaking of George Lucas licensed video games, heard some great video game trivia the other day that you would like. They released 2 games of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 2 years apart. In the first game when you get up to the part where you have to spell out Jehova, you have to step on the J first or you fail.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% speaking of George Lucas licensed video games, heard some great video game trivia the other day that you would like. They released 2 games of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 2 years apart. In the first game when you get up to the part where you have to spell out Jehova, you have to step on the J first or you fail.
Really? Not the I? Lol..love it..You know there was two versions..a shitty action one and an adventure one which was pretty good.. Did you ever play Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis? It was my favourite game I have played..great story..great puzzles..it was like being in the Movies.. Have you played it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? Not the I? Lol..love it..You know there was two versions..a shitty action one and an adventure one which was pretty good.. Did you ever play Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis? It was my favourite game I have played..great story..great puzzles..it was like being in the Movies.. Have you played it?
Yep. Was one of my all time favourite games. I still remember using the weird little Atlantian energy balls to power the little machines, and the whole thing about the volcanos sinking Atlantis.