Official Bulldogs contract list

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club has Pity Fool wrapped around their finger. I wouldn't bother. It's never us always someone else!
Dont you dare criticise the club’s incompetence mate as youll be accused of not being a true fan lol haven’t you heard they apparently have a plan maybe when they wake up we will actually sign someone

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dont you dare criticise the club’s incompetence mate as youll be accused of not being a true fan lol haven’t you heard they apparently have a plan maybe when they wake up we will actually sign someone
I hope when I wake up we've signed someone :tonguewink:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that we may be stuck with foran on our 30 man roster all year even though he's gone for the season so we could be stuck with a man down and a 29 man roster before a ball is even kicked

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that we may be stuck with foran on our 30 man roster all year even though he's gone for the season so we could be stuck with a man down and a 29 man roster before a ball is even kicked
Seems like they are waiting for an unhappy player to get mid season like a dwz type signing,im happy with our 3 young halves to be given a crack will be good to see if they have what it takes i just hope pay actually gives wakeham a fair go

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems like they are waiting for an unhappy player to get mid season like a dwz type signing,im happy with our 3 young halves to be given a crack will be good to see if they have what it takes i just hope pay actually gives wakeham a fair go
We all suspect that because Pay bought him, had him in Under 20's, Pay will pick Cogger. Wakeham will have to wait for a serious injury unfortunately.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats going on with Toa Mata'afa.. he was our best back in reserve grade last year.

Banned
Reaction score
Whats going on with Toa Mata'afa.. he was our best back in reserve grade last year.
Knowing Pay, probably waiting to try him out as our next #9 half way thru the season!

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just saw this on the NRL app. Is it a mistake?
Jesse Arthars playing for the dogs?

IMG_2854.JPG

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how do you really know these players rejected us? That’s the real question here, the truth is that you don’t know you are only going off media reports like the rest of the plebs. Perhaps our club rejected them because they did some digging and found out their attitudes weren’t right for the culture we are trying to build! We are a proud club and it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve pulled out of signing a marquee player hence Andrew Fifita etc maybe they were meatheads and up themselves just like him?
Herman Esese in mid July rejected an offer of $375k (way overs) from the Dogs telling his manager he doesn’t want to play here- despite having 1 yr to run on his current contract & not being considered in the top 20 at the Knights & free to look elsewhere & no other offers.
The fact is:
This is the real indictment our club is in right now. Neither the Club nor the current recruitment committee have any leverage in attracting or negotiating with quality talent.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, players come an go fans stay!! Well TRUE supporters do anyway.!!

I hope the board/club sorts this out a little an gets us back on track very soon concerning all player talk.

bring on 2020.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Herman Esese in mid July rejected an offer of $375k (way overs) from the Dogs telling his manager he doesn’t want to play here- despite having 1 yr to run on his current contract & not being considered in the top 20 at the Knights & free to look elsewhere & no other offers.
The fact is:
This is the real indictment our club is in right now. Neither the Club nor the current recruitment committee have any leverage in attracting or negotiating with quality talent.
And you’d consider Herman ‘quality talent’? In my view that’s generous (as you pointed out, an offer of ‘overs’). If true, I’d suggest Herman over values himself. If anything this is sensible business from the club sending a strong message saying that they will only deal on reasonable terms.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact is:
Thats bs knights have paid overs for almost every player i bet hes on alot more than $375k at knights your delusional if you think hes not its all about $$

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I told you already there will be a mid yr signing

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you’d consider Herman ‘quality talent’? In my view that’s generous (as you pointed out, an offer of ‘overs’). If true, I’d suggest Herman over values himself. If anything this is sensible business from the club sending a strong message saying that they will only deal on reasonable terms.
You seem to have a problem with reading & comprehension. I said Herman @$350k is WAY OVERS.
It was the Club that made the offer to his agent (3yrs) ; how is this good sense? It was Herman that, despite being told he’s not considered a regular for season 2020 & not wanted past this season he’s free to secure a longer term deal elsewhere.
Once again it was the Club that approached Herman’s agent with this offer.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You seem to have a problem with reading & comprehension. I said Herman @$350k is WAY OVERS.
It was the Club that made the offer to his agent (3yrs) ; how is this good sense? It was Herman that, despite being told he’s not considered a regular for season 2020 & not wanted past this season he’s free to secure a longer term deal elsewhere.
Once again it was the Club that approached Herman’s agent with this offer.
Cool your jets champion - a slight misunderstanding perhaps and that’s all.

So you’re saying you know 100% that the Dogs made this offer? Seems odd for a player of that calibre and also with the club entering the final year of cap restraints. But if you’re sure it’s true I’d agree that it’s not great business.

No loss anyway. If Herman or his manager can’t see reality he’d better choose a new vocation - I doubt he’ll have many other offers and certainly not at that level.

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats bs knights have paid overs for almost every player i bet hes on alot more than $375k at knights your delusional if you think hes not its all about $$
That’s exactly why the Knights want him off their books, he’s in his final year of his contract & yes he’s on a lot more the $375k which is way overs. The fact remains he didn’t want to come to the Dogs, despite not being wanted at the Knights & having no other interest let alone offers from the other clubs?
Reading & comprehension not your forte either.