Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You are just exaggerating and lumping in various posters and its all because you are a stirrer and cant handle anyone presenting their viewpoint.

You just throw out the mud without any reasoned argument and just cant accept that others wont agree with you.

Stop that and you wont get so upset with people on here.
I don’t get upset with anyone. I just think some of you are pathetic and a poor excuse for a bulldogs supporter.

If you think I’m exaggerating maybe try opening your eyes or putting your glasses on when you’re on here

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come along to the Members forum if you wanna properly voice your concerns. I’m tipping you’d walk out of there with your tail firmly between your legs
Why so I get a power point presentation on how well we are doing? Ye that worked out so well for the previous administration

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lookout it's front line Baghdad here. It's Saturday and the kennel is at war once again.
Let me brighten all your days with a tip.

Multi

Rose hill race 4 number 5
Ascot race 8 number 1

Take a win win and a place place multi.

And remember, gamble irresponsibly!
Good shouts there johny!

$3 for Trekking is generous. Given its form line compared to the others I reckon it should be $1.60. Should cruise home.

I’ll take you on at Rosehill R4 though with Brazilica :smirk:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good shouts there johny!

$3 for Trekking is generous. Given its form line compared to the others I reckon it should be $1.60. Should cruise home.

I concur. Now this is what we should have. A Saturday Race Tipping thread. Its win win!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You are just exaggerating and lumping in various posters and its all because you are a stirrer and cant handle anyone presenting their viewpoint.

You just throw out the mud without any reasoned argument and just cant accept that others wont agree with you.

Stop that and you wont get so upset with people on here.
Ding ding ding we have a winner

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Where did I say that my opinion is above anyone else's? This is a forum which means I dont have to agree nor give a flying fuk with your comments...

I could care less about polls... the way I measure results is on and off field performance....

So I ask are you currently happy with where we are at the moment

No sponsor
Key positions in administration not fulfilled
Key positions in our team are the weakest in the comp....
Spot on!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I concur. Now this is what we should have. A Saturday Race Tipping thread. Its win win!!
Haha great idea! I’ll get that up and running ahead of next weekends racing. Wish we had it for the Spring carnival!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did I say that my opinion is above anyone else's? This is a forum which means I dont have to agree nor give a flying fuk with your comments...

I could care less about polls... the way I measure results is on and off field performance....

So I ask are you currently happy with where we are at the moment

No sponsor
Key positions in administration not fulfilled
Key positions in our team are the weakest in the comp....
Yes I’m very happy with how we’re progressing.

Sponsors and signings are on their way just relax and have a joint. Surely you’ve got a good source el padrino

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I’m very happy with how we’re progressing.

Sponsors and signings are on their way just relax and have a joint. Surely you’ve got a good source el padrino
At least make your argument compelling

But you clearly insist on going in full retard mode

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
At least make your argument compelling

But you clearly insist on going in full retard mode
Sick of repeating myself mate. You know my position

I’m not gonna bore the forum to tears like you and your mates with your endless pessimism

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of repeating myself mate. You know my position

I’m not gonna bore the forum to tears like you and your mates with your endless pessimism
Let it out bro, it's good to have a cry.... this is your safe space...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hell, I leave the forum to help set up Christmas lights and play Madden 20 as the Mighty LA Rams claming my 11th win of the year and the Kennel is still at war.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bloody hell, I leave the forum to help set up Christmas lights and play Madden 20 as the Mighty LA Rams claming my 11th win of the year and the Kennel is still at war.
The never ending war.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good shouts there johny!

I was surprised to get $8 on Invictus salute but am very happy. Bobbing last was weird

Status
Not open for further replies.