Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill replaces Todd Greenberg on TFA board

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't mind this at all, at GM/CEO level you aren't taking care of many of the nitty gritty day to day details, mostly you are setting tone and guidance, and one of the major parts of that is to get the right people in the right roles. Networking across related spheres is a big part of this process.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Check her phone when she’s asleep. If you want more info PM me. I actually feel sorry for you and don’t like that shit hey
you got nothing. Move on little boy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you got nothing. Move on little boy
Ok. Remember I did try to do the right thing and warn you. I’m being 100% genuine too. PM me if you want names

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Natboy. R U OK or have you finally simultaneously combusted. Worried for you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dear Mr Bulldogs CEO.

Could you take a look at this guy as your first signing in your new role please.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
this poor flog is fuming his
Cover is blown. Just like when he got caught with the dick in his mouth The first time.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m great as always but thanks for asking. The truth hurts some people, especially when they have suspicion

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind this at all, at GM/CEO level you aren't taking care of many of the nitty gritty day to day details, mostly you are setting tone and guidance, and one of the major parts of that is to get the right people in the right roles. Networking across related spheres is a big part of this process.
This should be right but I was a bit concerned at reports Hill was the one sent to the UK to negotiate with Holbrook and Thompson, and he was also the one who talked to Semi Radradra and Hill didn't have any experience in negotiating with players / player managers and now he has time for touch football which isn't really going to do much to strengthen our team unless he happens to accidently spot the next Shaun Johnson

Just gives a bad impression in a way when there's not much evidence our admin have been doing much either in signing a new sponsor (had to advertise on LinkedIn FFS) or signing new players

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This should be right but I was a bit concerned at reports Hill was the one sent to the UK to negotiate with Holbrook and Thompson, and he was also the one who talked to Semi Radradra and Hill didn't have any experience in negotiating with players / player managers and now he has time for touch football which isn't really going to do much to strengthen our team unless he happens to accidently spot the next Shaun Johnson

Just gives a bad impression in a way when there's not much evidence our admin have been doing much either in signing a new sponsor (had to advertise on LinkedIn FFS) or signing new players
He’s the CEO. He knows how to broker deals (or he should). And a CEO travelling across the world is an act alone that could convince a player and coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who cares, just find a major sponsor ffs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perfect way for him to pick up ideas and connections. Some people really need to educate themselves on the role of a board member and their level of involvement in a business or club.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon mate.....New ideas? Why has he gone stale ?

What has been hilly's defining moment as our ceo?

I hear that he beat 2500 other candidates , you would think he would have the connections and so on to get the job done.

Granted he was hired by the previous board, but if he is not producing results, in recruitment, sponsorship and growing our brand awareness, well we need to find someone that can..
Perfect way for him to pick up ideas and connections. Some people really need to educate themselves on the role of a board member and their level of involvement in a business or club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
C'mon mate.....New ideas? Why has he gone stale ?

What has been hilly's defining moment as our ceo?

I hear that he beat 2500 other candidates , you would think he would have the connections and so on to get the job done.

Granted he was hired by the previous board, but if he is not producing results, in recruitment, sponsorship and growing our brand awareness, well we need to find someone that can..
Since when do you have to be stale to take new ideas on board?

Hill hasn’t really impressed me but I haven’t written him off either. I don’t have a issue with the club getting sponsors they have replaced every single one that has left within a month or two. The major sponsor is something that will take a bit longer but I’m confident they will have one.

Putting recruitment solely on Hill isn’t fair there’s a few that share that responsibility.

To be honest I wouldn’t really know where our brand awareness stands has it shrunk or increased?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brand awareness, increase revenue etc can be attributed to a big marquee signing.

I remember that celebrity agent i think mark markson come out a few times and talk about this.

You may sign a buddy Franklin for 9 million but he will bring in 59 million in revenue, there is some formula they use..

Was a while back .....

You know what I an alluding to anyway ..we need a big kill soon
Since when do you have to be stale to take new ideas on board?

Hill hasn’t really impressed me but I haven’t written him off either. I don’t have a issue with the club getting sponsors they have replaced every single one that has left within a month or two. The major sponsor is something that will take a bit longer but I’m confident they will have one.

Putting recruitment solely on Hill isn’t fair there’s a few that share that responsibility.

To be honest I wouldn’t really know where our brand awareness stands has it shrunk or increased?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brand awareness, increase revenue etc can be attributed to a big marquee signing.

I remember that celebrity agent i think mark markson come out a few times and talk about this.

You may sign a buddy Franklin for 9 million but he will bring in 59 million in revenue, there is some formula they use..

Was a while back .....

You know what I an alluding to anyway ..we need a big kill soon
I think it's Max Markson? That flog also said we needed to move and change our name after Coffs Harbour.

Crowds, memberships, sponsorship and brand awareness pretty much live and die on what happens on the field. If we start winning games a lot of issues go away quickly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can't imagine the TFA board has too many board meetings or referee rules to worry about. Maybe baldy stepping down will allow him to focus on how fucked up the game currently is (or at least we can hope)...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love it..!! Was worth a post :grinning:

major sponsor also sounds good lol.