Curtis scott

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Really??? No really?? Lol
You reackon any of free loaders post on here...?
Box seats,season tickets to family chinese meals, free piss
No agenda ..I get it ..
Are we sure we haven't mistaken them for the refugee program we ran ? It's raelenes fault...

Your onto something!

A pony and a rat scabbing for free feeds for sure!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey Bulldogs09 I see you were pretty impressed with Marcelo at one time....weren't we all...his debut year was brilliant. What a pity he hasn't kicked on. He certainly looked the goods...maybe this year....

If Wakeham and RT turn out as we hope, I look forward to you posting Horse's unkind bagging of them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey Bulldogs09 I see you were pretty impressed with Marcelo at one time....weren't we all...his debut year was brilliant. What a pity he hasn't kicked on. He certainly looked the goods...maybe this year....

If Wakeham and RT turn out as we hope, I look forward to you posting Horse's unkind bagging of them.
I guess the negative defending the negative is a positive so that’s a start.
It’s a shame you won’t respond to the very good questions I’ve asked you in other threads. Poor logic found out and too hard basket to reply I guess

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Hey mate, yeh the year that he came on he looked extremely impressive. I mean I’m
Not surprised some people didn’t see that years ago as back then they weren’t able to scab freebies.

Unfortunately since it’s been years of shit. Doesn’t belong in first grade.

Funny part is someone trying to use that from years ago to suit their agenda now. Really have absolutely nothing. Perhaps why they have to scab.

Fancy that.

Yes can’t wait to pop open the Champaign (mind you only if someone else provides it) about Renouf form when he got a fair run and wakeham international form. How you can’t see that ability must be a blind pony.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey mate, yeh the year that he came on he looked extremely impressive. I mean I’m
Not surprised some people didn’t see that years ago as back then they weren’t able to scab freebies.

Unfortunately since it’s been years of shit. Doesn’t belong in first grade.

Funny part is someone trying to use that from years ago to suit their agenda now. Really have absolutely nothing. Perhaps why they have to scab.

Fancy that.

Yes can’t wait to pop open the Champaign (mind you only if someone else provides it) about Renouf form when he got a fair run and wakeham international form. How you can’t see that ability must be a blind pony.

So just to clarify, exactly how many times have you handed your membership in when having a drama queen hissy fit?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Less times then you’ve sucked cock. Though that’s not hard.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh so you’re a liar or just a drama queen?
So your confessing to it all now? Good to see. Although everyone else already has thanks to you being exposed as the rat you are.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So your confessing to it all now? Good to see. Although everyone else already has thanks to you being exposed as the rat you are.
I’m just asking how many times you’ve cancelled your membership?
I’m not the one who has been exposed. You’re in fairlyland

P.s. Calling me little fella when you’re only 6’1”? Hahaha exposed

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a left centre unless hoppa goes to the left

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not even "appearing" to have spoken to Scott really is depressing. Worse than peatering out trying to sign LM.

In the press for weeks that Canberra where after Curtis Scott and it all fell into place for them like clockwork it appears.

Meanwhile back at Belmore...Tonto Hill cleverly disguised as a ....lol
Meanwhile two months later :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Credit to the club for not going for this bloke. Imagine if the club was run by some of the reactionaries on here who declare "we must get this bloke and if we don't I'll hand in my membership". Scott is a known problem, and that is something the club doesn't need right now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Credit to the club for not going for this bloke. Imagine if the club was run by some of the reactionaries on here who declare "we must get this bloke and if we don't I'll hand in my membership". Scott is a known problem, and that is something the club doesn't need right now.
I guess with all the bad we take our club definitely do lots of good, we haven’t had huge signings etc because of the situation at hand, nor have we had the best luck the last few years... but it’s slowly coming right, before too long we will all be on top an feeling like the good old days again.. the wait is almost over and we deserve the best as supporters. At least there’s that to look forward too :hearteyes:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We will look like such Loosers.

Our Management signing a Raiders reject they've palmed off on us desperados ...while they get Curtis Scott.

Death warrant for the Footy Board, Chairman and CEO's credibility if it comes to pass you'd think.

Joey would have to play out of his skin for 50 games at least to quell this....can't see it.
Who’s looking like the ‘loosers’ now, Wendy?

What’s the status of that death warrant?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got tasered! I'll have a bet.. Blokes had some ice.... And I'm not referring to the Bells type of ice