Official Roosters re sign Taukiaho

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
All the other clubs aren’t as shit as us and are signing talented quality players. We aren’t, and we are shit. End rubbish dribble. Prepare for
Agenda driven excuses and reasoning.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All the other clubs aren’t as shit as us and are signing talented quality players. We aren’t, and we are shit. End rubbish dribble. Prepare for
Agenda driven excuses and reasoning.
Please send me your list of all the players that clubs have poached from other clubs for 2021

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m not asking for more excuses or twists.

The fact is 4 clubs finished below us.

Cowboys added Holmes
Marsters Robson. Along with numerous returning bad injuries like taumalolo McLean Morgan etc.

Titans look like
Landing latrell. Also added added a coach that will change the shit
Fight. Will get guys like James back who Missed all year.

Dragons have added Flanagan alone who in my Opinion is huge for then. Scum cheat record. Clearly a very good coach. Their roster was not bad.
Coach is.

Warriors can be world beaters can be spoon contenders. Still put 50
On us in opening rounds.

We have? Lost Foran for
The year. Added a fringe backrower as our best addition.

This is without going into
Clubs like the eels, raiders, sharks, broncos who have improved their roster.

This is without listing names
For 2021 who have already been locked up and now taken off the list, or even the ones who have got released or will be released early.

We can’t base our hopes
On what other clubs are doing because the reality is
Almost every single
Fucking club is in a better position than we are. We have To change. We have To Improve. We aren’t.

Spin it however you want for your agenda.

It won’t change the fact and people
Can see that with the blinkers off.

Call it negative, it’s just facing the reality.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn’t think we were a realistic chance... remember when we were going to sign Ese Ese Ramien & Koroisau? Lol...
Can't sign 3rd tier even it seems.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We didn’t need him
Pay will just push Elliott to prop again

Coaching masterstroke

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cowboys added Holmes
Marsters Robson. Along with numerous returning bad injuries like taumalolo McLean Morgan etc.

Titans look like

Dragons have added Flanagan alone who in my Opinion is huge for then. Scum cheat record. Clearly a very good coach. Their roster was not bad.
Coach is.

On us in opening rounds.

We have? Lost Foran for

For 2021 who have already been locked up and now taken off the list, or even the ones who have got released or will be released early.

We can’t base our hopes
Almost every single
Fucking club is in a better position than we are. We have To change. We have To Improve. We aren’t.

I cant believe people on here think the board are doing a good job lol

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was just no reason worth putting us through another year of pain (2021). I think they'll struggle to be re-voted in February next year. For me they had between this November (basically finished) and February next year (the 2021 transfer window). They will basically have to come out and give some proper reasons and answers which I am not obviously capable of figuring out myself and honestly don't think exist (which I don't think they'll do, it'll just be standard media responses). It just looks like they haven't had a proper crack at talent or our salary cap is still hindered in 2021. I think they've done a decent job up until this November but that was only half the job. I'm not content with continuing to pick up opportunist and reject players that no one wants as we're so far down the pecking order. We're not going to be a top eight side doing this.
Yes I agree. I thought they did a really good job up until now cleaning up the place but it just seems like all the effort and pain was for nothing if we don't get a decent reward for it by 2021 at least. Thinking about it now a whole season is a long time to wait let alone 2 more seasons IF their plan is for 2022. I don't think I can be patient for that long and I doubt many others can also.

Also there's no guarantee we could sign anyone in particular for 2022 no matter how much money we will have by then. We can still only spend the same as other clubs season by season under the cap so we'll never have a huge cash advantage over other clubs. Yes we could offer Tedesco 1.5M or whatever if we wanted but that would just leave us short in other areas.

I think we have the basis of a good team now. We just need to add 2 or 3 game breakers even in none spine positions and we'd be a very good team as soon as we can get them.

I still believe if we had signed Mitchell, Fifita and say Zac Lomax for 2021 we would have been genuine top 4 contenders as soon as 2021. It's going to be a much longer wait now it seems.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cowboys added Holmes

Titans look like

Coach is.

On us in opening rounds.

We have? Lost Foran for

We can’t base our hopes
Almost every single

Totally agree. It's the reality of what is happening. I wish we could all see it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes I agree. I thought they did a really good job up until now cleaning up the place but it just seems like all the effort and pain was for nothing if we don't get a decent reward for it by 2021 at least. Thinking about it now a whole season is a long time to wait let alone 2 more seasons IF their plan is for 2022. I don't think I can be patient for that long and I doubt many others can also.

Also there's no guarantee we could sign anyone in particular for 2022 no matter how much money we will have by then. We can still only spend the same as other clubs season by season under the cap so we'll never have a huge cash advantage over other clubs. Yes we could offer Tedesco 1.5M or whatever if we wanted but that would just leave us short in other areas.

I think we have the basis of a good team now. We just need to add 2 or 3 game breakers even in none spine positions and we'd be a very good team as soon as we can get them.

I still believe if we had signed Mitchell, Fifita and say Zac Lomax for 2021 we would have been genuine top 4 contenders as soon as 2021. It's going to be a much longer wait now it seems.
There was enough talent at the start of the transfer window to recruit in all the areas we needed (possibly not Halves). For the same reason we're missing out on players now (or not willing to go in for them) will be there next year too. I had different recruit ideas to yourself and I think we would of been a consistent top eight team afterwards (after recruitment). We already have a good base to work with and top leadership group, we just need to add 3-5 players (depending on calibre). I'd just like to know the answer for waiting an extra year really (before spending) or are we really going to be sticking with the opportunist and reject recruitment method (we're going to be waiting a lot longer then 2022).

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep. The reality is there if you take the blinkers off and ignore the agenda driving freeloaders.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep. The reality is there if you take the blinkers off and ignore the agenda driving freeloaders.
Freeloaders? You’re not even a member anymore with Klemmer & Fualolo released and now you bag out Montoya but are handing in your membership for the 156th time if he’s released. You call me a liar! What a dramatic little bitch haha

upload_2019-11-30_7-31-25.jpeg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Totally agree. It's the reality of what is happening. I wish we could all see it.
I wish you could all see WE DON’T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND FOR 2020. How many times do people need to be told that before it sinks in? Also, if we bought another forward people would blow up too haha we can’t win

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tko wasn’t for 2020. Agenda dribble at its best. The scabs continue.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tko wasn’t for 2020. Agenda dribble at its best. The scabs continue.
I have no agenda. I guess I just don’t take my personal problems at home out on the club. I was referring to all the players we “missed out on” for 2020. Try and keep up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agenda (with blinkers) :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Consider this a formal complaint. Please cease and desist. No one likes a hypocrite
Happy to if you follow your own advice and set some personal behavioural standards.

TK would be a better place for fans to come to for sensible Bulldogs talk.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Happy to if you follow your own advice and set some personal behavioural standards.

TK would be a better place for fans to come to for sensible Bulldogs talk.
Please. Every reply I make to you talking about the bulldogs you ignore but then start trolling me in other threads

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Please. Every reply I make to you talking about the bulldogs you ignore but then start trolling me in other threads
You do your best work when ignored.