Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill replaces Todd Greenberg on TFA board

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely should be the primary focus we need all hands on from everyone at the club

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why Mr Hill was on a secret mission in England all those times, it was to rally support to overthrow the furor greenburg...

Isn't that right Nutboy II

#winningTFApremiers
#makeboardgoodagain
#wtf

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where does he find the time?

Can he fix the bulldogs first before taking on more roles?

Club in a critical part of its history and the CEO has time for another role FMD !!!

This is why Mr Hill was on a secret mission in England all those times, it was to rally support to overthrow the furor greenburg...

#winningTFApremiers
#makeboardgoodagain
#wtf

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

#winningTFApremiers
#makeboardgoodagain
#wtf
I’m not sure. You negative nancies seem to know everything though

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he wasn’t selected people will still whinge. It’s quite common for CEO’s to be on multiple boards. I guess they don’t tell you that at Centrelink though

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he wasn’t selected people will still whinge. It’s quite common for CEO’s to be on multiple boards. I guess they don’t tell you that at Centrelink though
I am very netural when it comes to the board, but this would help with gaining a potential sponsor and would add another "contact" to the contacts list people complained about when it was revealed that we needed a major sponsor on the shirt.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am very netural when it comes to the board, but this would help with gaining a potential sponsor and would add another "contact" to the contacts list people complained about when it was revealed that we needed a major sponsor on the shirt.
Exactly right but many people on here just complain about anything to make their lives seem better. It’s definitely a positive thing and he can’t be as bad as some people make out

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it gets us a gun, good stuff.

Otherwise, that’s less attention he can give to fixing the Dogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where does he find the time?

Can he fix the bulldogs first before taking on more roles?

Club in a critical part of its history and the CEO has time for another role FMD !!!
It’s just a board role... he should be sitting on multiple boards

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be spending any free time fixing the bulldogs, no wonder it's going to take years with this board before we become a force again
It’s just a board role... he should be sitting on multiple boards

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Who you referring to about centrelink champ?
have a look round in Curtis Scott thread. See The intellect Your dealing with. He would be camped outside now waiting for it to open. The only bloke at a petrol station with a push scooter just so he can sniff fuel. Naturally scabbing that too! ratboy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
have a look round in Curtis Scott thread. See The intellect Your dealing with. He would be camped outside now waiting for it to open and on a first name basis about leaving his scooter near the entrances.
I’ll tell you where I’m thinking of camping outside of.. Sounds like there is a lineup though

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll tell you where I’m thinking of camping outside of.. Sounds like there is a lineup though
I’d say a women in your life but that is not an option. Clearly.

Then I could say your mothers house but she doesn’t have one. Then again no one wants to go where a rat crawled out of either.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d say a women in your life but that is not an option. Clearly.

Then I could say your mothers house but she doesn’t have one. Then again no one wants to go where a rat crawled out of either.
Check her phone when she’s asleep. If you want more info PM me. I actually feel sorry for you and don’t like that shit hey