Kinessa Johnson: US army veteran hunts poachers in Africa

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Having seen the impact of poaching first hand in SA I would happily blow a poachers head off I hope she kills plenty
I would love to skin alive any **** that harms a lion.

Then I would douse them with petrol, flick a smoke at them and then feed said lion a roasted evil **** lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since when is hunting for rich people only? Or only rich people hunt? You may have taken ace Ventura 2 a bit too literally. Have you done research on what’s happened in North America with the spread of wolves due to making it illegal to hunt them? They’ve destroyed the wildlife. If animals are allowed to kill fellow animals for territory related issues, why should it be an issue humans kill sharks within our territory at the beach? If humans are pet of the animal world and everyone loves to call us animals why then have we got different standards for certain situations but other topics it’s reverted back to well humans are animals as well.
I never said hunting was for rich people only. While I personally wouldn't do it, I have no issue with people hunting animals for survival, or making it fair game. It's fairly common though rich arseholes, usually from America go on a controlled "safari" where they fly to Africa, pay some corrupt official however much to hunt lions, rhino's, tigers and the like in a controlled environment where the hunted has no chance.

As for sharks, according to various documentaries, they don't necessarily see a human and immediately try to kill them, they think they are a fish, or some sort of prey. We are in their space, and unfortunately, get in the way on occasion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never said hunting was for rich people only. While I personally wouldn't do it, I have no issue with people hunting animals for survival, or making it fair game. It's fairly common though rich arseholes, usually from America go on a controlled "safari" where they fly to Africa, pay some corrupt official however much to hunt lions, rhino's, tigers and the like in a controlled environment where the hunted has no chance.

As for sharks, according to various documentaries, they don't necessarily see a human and immediately try to kill them, they think they are a fish, or some sort of prey. We are in their space, and unfortunately, get in the way on occasion
Yeah but it’s not worth the risk with sharks. They may be curious and take a nibble but that’s all it’ll take to kill a grown man. Apparently blood loss is the biggest killer in shark attacks due huge cuts or severed limbs. Do you know how much ocean there is lol sharks have plenty of room to swim the shore is for us shitty human swimmers wanting to enjoy gods gift of salty water through your nostrils whence getting dumped by a 3 metre wave thinking you can body surf it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love to skin alive any **** that harms a lion.

Then I would douse them with petrol, flick a smoke at them and then feed said lion a roasted evil **** lol
Lions are probably the bravest of all animals. You should watch a documentary of the “mapogo” brothers. They conquered all the land they roamed. It is quite literally a real life gang story in nature lol. Except it’s not drugs, it’s about being dominant and male. One of the brothers was displeased with a lionesses performance whence mating, he nailed her to death.

Although if a lion was within 10km of my family I will hunt it down just like it would do to its competitors.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm generally against hunting but I understand the reasons for it. For one, it's better than factory farming. It also helps animal conservation efforts. The money from the rich person hunts are used to create animal santuaries that protect animals from poachers.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm generally against hunting but I understand the reasons for it. For one, it's better than factory farming. It also helps animal conservation efforts. The money from the rich person hunts are used to create animal santuaries that protect animals from poachers.
I mean african tribes still do it today there’s apparently no issue with that, and not just for food and clothing (of which vegans have an issue with white folk using animal as food and clothing) but also trophies. But I dunno maybe because Africans are sacred or something I dunno.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lions are probably the bravest of all animals. You should watch a documentary of the “mapogo” brothers. They conquered all the land they roamed. It is quite literally a real life gang story in nature lol. Except it’s not drugs, it’s about being dominant and male. One of the brothers was displeased with a lionesses performance whence mating, he nailed her to death.

Although if a lion was within 10km of my family I will hunt it down just like it would do to its competitors.
Get your arse back In the kitchen and grab me a beer and a sammich, bitch!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the powerful women and kinessa Johnson had to have a battle to the death, my money would be on kinessa

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of powerful woman, Gina Carano (MMA fighter) is in episode 4 of The Mandalorian. She's actually pretty good looking while she's not trying to beat someone to death.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of powerful woman, Gina Carano (MMA fighter) is in episode 4 of The Mandalorian. She's actually pretty good looking while she's not trying to beat someone to death.
Supposedly Randy Couture was knocking her off back in the day when they were training together.