Good gyms?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Since I work at Macquarie park sitting on my ass in a corporate environment I've been thinking of getting a gym membership so to keep my aging body in good shape going into my 40's.

I read a negative review that plus fitness at Chester hill off woodville road has gym regulars who try to intimidate non arabs?

Does anyone work out in the same gym as arabs?
Is this true?
Or is it just dumb white aussies who never associate with arabs and don't understand that arabs always look pissed off?

I honestly don't give a damn.
Just looking for a good place local to home and work where I can get back in good shape.

Btw whats with people leaving negative reviews on gyms when the grubs don't believe in good hygeine and bringing a spare towel to wipe their sweat off equipment others are going to use?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Since I work at Macquarie park sitting on my ass in a corporate environment I've been thinking of getting a gym membership so to keep my aging body in good shape going into my 40's.

I read a negative review that plus fitness at Chester hill off woodville road has gym regulars who try to intimidate non arabs?

Does anyone work out in the same gym as arabs?
Is this true?
Or is it just dumb white aussies who never associate with arabs and don't understand that arabs always look pissed off?

I honestly don't give a damn.
Just looking for a good place local to home and work where I can get back in good shape.

Btw whats with people leaving negative reviews on gyms when the grubs don't believe in good hygeine and bringing a spare towel to wipe their sweat off equipment others are going to use?
Don’t worry about anyone in the gym just train at any gym you feel comfortable with .
Plus the more you go to a gym the more you get to know people .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t worry about anyone in the gym just train at any gym you feel comfortable with .
Plus the more you go to a gym the more you get to know people .
Ive heard the gym off Woodville road is a good one from someone who trains there.

I'll take a membership there, alter my diet and get back.into good shape where I would rival my 21 year old self with strength and aggression.

21 year old me had more strength than 6 Granville station police officers and that was without looking like a meathead!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ive heard the gym off Woodville road is a good one from someone who trains there.

I'll take a membership there, alter my diet and get back.into good shape where I would rival my 21 year old self with strength and aggression.

21 year old me had more strength than 6 Granville station police officers and that was without looking like a meathead!
Yeah why not, going to the gym should be enjoyable and you feel and look much better.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah why not, going to the gym should be enjoyable and you feel and look much better.
I need to shape up.
After quitting drinking alcohol i have gone from 120kg to 114kg.

I don't mind being skinny but with my size I need to remain strong.

Plus losing all that water weight I need to redefine some excess skin!

One thing I really hate about the corporate world is it risks turning you into weak little girly man!

I regret not sticking to dumb muscle blue collar work.

I miss getting paid to work out and show off the brute strength I gained to all the other weak pricks who have done the same work all their life!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Fucken Arabs. Stick it to those greasy sleazeballs.

upload_2019-11-29_14-12-47.png

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I need to shape up.
After quitting drinking alcohol i have gone from 120kg to 114kg.

I don't mind being skinny but with my size I need to remain strong.

Plus losing all that water weight I need to redefine some excess skin!

One thing I really hate about the corporate world is it risks turning you into weak little girly man!

I regret not sticking to dumb muscle blue collar work.

I miss getting paid to work out and show off the brute strength I gained to all the other weak pricks who have done the same work all their life!
Don’t worry you’ll get it back muscle memory you just have to be consistent.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He's alright, just a bit short though - it would be funny to see him and @Memberberries standing face to face lol.
So long as he doesn't think he is an expert fighter because he has done some MMA training will be good.

I got a lot of getting beat up and bullied by your older brother whose 7 years older than ya training.

So bring it on you hard *****!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I kind of wish they would bring back those first model flat screen televisions.

You know the ones which were still bulky at the back?

Riteway express used to make me unload those containers on my own most of the time because most other guys who would unload with me actually slowed me down.

The supervisor would watch me lifting a bulk of the weight on my own while a little guy next to me would lightly put his hands on it and still struggle to lift the t.vs onto the belt!

I don't know how many times I yelled at the guy helping me or just told him to sit back and relax while I earn him his wages?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re in your 40’s? I would recommend going drs get a blood test for testosterone levels and hgh levels. If they’re low you may be able to get a prescription to bring those levels back up to when you were 18. That’s all totally legal not giving any illegal advice here.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Advice for a gym is to find one with minimal Indians. I’m currently at gym and an Indian is circulation my fkn bench. They have no self awareness.