Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No source, but word is there is a verbal agreement between LM and the toothless troupe to sign with them if they get the Burgess money approved. Nick caught wind of it and he will do everything in his considerable power to negate any advantage they may get signing LM. And if that means making LM play reserves, that's what will happen. The only one that may change Nick's mind is Robbo, but even he will not risk team harmony by playing him in firsts.
Yeah ok, fair enough.
Robbo would be mad to upset him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Something very bad must've happened between him and Robinson. I still cant see if he actually does stay (which I don't see he will) how he'd play him in reserves.
If LM wants to show them up, he will play CCup, play well, get picked by Mal after being shunned by Freddy.

They wouldn't play him at FB but if they did he could show everyone he can play if he knuckles down.

But will probably go to Titans just to be cuddled by Australian coach :grinning:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence why Greenberg has been non committal about a decision of the burgess money.
Uncle Nick is watching, and dont be surprised if Greenberg waits until after January 6th when LM is expected back at roosters training to make the situation complex
No source, but word is there is a verbal agreement between LM and the toothless troupe to sign with them if they get the Burgess money approved. Nick caught wind of it and he will do everything in his considerable power to negate any advantage they may get signing LM. And if that means making LM play reserves, that's what will happen. The only one that may change Nick's mind is Robbo, but even he will not risk team harmony by playing him in firsts.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence why Greenberg has been non committal about a decision of the burgess money.
Uncle Nick is watching, and dont be surprised if Greenberg waits until after January 6th when LM is expected back at roosters training to make the situation complex
I doubt Nick is the only one watching what Greenburg does with this decision as it'll effect far more than just the relationship between the Roosters and LM.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unsettle the Roosters by staying there taking up salary cap money for no return.

Player unrest having Mitchell at the club when he has not shown the respect for the playing group. The fact he didn't travel to the USA tells you that.

Mitchell and his entourage talking about the Roosters throughout the season giving them unwanted and negative media coverage.
Depends who he signs with and when. If it's the Titans he'll probably be released to play with them in 2020, if its the putrid scum vermin he'll rot in reserves until 2021 and end up looking more like his brother.

And I cannot fathom how you think this has or will unsettle the Roosters? We've come out of this looking like a professionally run organisation who saw this circus on the horizon and deftly stepped aside.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unsettle the Roosters by staying there taking up salary cap money for no return.

Player unrest having Mitchell at the club when he has not shown the respect for the playing group. The fact he didn't travel to the USA tells you that.

Mitchell and his entourage talking about the Roosters throughout the season giving them unwanted and negative media coverage.
LM didn't travel with the team earlier this year for the World Club Challenge as we let him play in the Indigenous game. The rest will be water off a ducks back.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
National Roosters League following its masters orders! Well done Greenturd!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why’s Nick so jealous of the overall success they’ve had without throwing as much money at the premiership?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why’s Nick so jealous of the overall success they’ve had without throwing as much money at the premiership?
Success? They've had one gifted premiership in two generations, there's nothing to be jealous of. We simply hate them. We hate their players, we hate their coaches, we hate their administrators, their strappers, their sponsors, their lunch ladies, fans, families, pets. To understand it you have to be a part of it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Success? They've had one gifted premiership in two generations, there's nothing to be jealous of. We simply hate them. We hate their players, we hate their coaches, we hate their administrators, their strappers, their sponsors, their lunch ladies, fans, families, pets. To understand it you have to be a part of it.
That’s why I said overall mate. Just knowing you’ve been in the comp longer and always had more money

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KambahOne, that is gold and I think a little wee came out...:tearsofjoy: Completely understand how you feel about Soufs. I was spewing when they let them back in the comp and the Burger bros should all fuck off back to muva England..The line about hating even the lunch ladies and pets is the killer and I do know how you feel, because I feel that way about all other clubs and have a Voodoo doll for each and every one, but one club in particular really has a special place in hell...

Any who, thanks for the laugh and its always nice to hear from those less fortunate with their choice of footy team..;)

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing is premierships, Roosters need another 6 to catch up to the Rabbits. Maybe uncle Nick wants to overtake the Rabbits in his life time!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The only thing is premierships, Roosters need another 6 to catch up to the Rabbits. Maybe uncle Nick wants to overtake the Rabbits in his life time!
Sorry to Kambahone but I hope that was his last

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Depends who he signs with and when. If it's the Titans he'll probably be released to play with them in 2020, if its the putrid scum vermin he'll rot in reserves until 2021 and end up looking more like his brother.

And I cannot fathom how you think this has or will unsettle the Roosters? We've come out of this looking like a professionally run organisation who saw this circus on the horizon and deftly stepped aside.
Kambah, tell us how you really feel about Soufs...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now he's being linked to union. I really hope no one signs this mercenary and he ends up either going to union or forced to accept accept match payments playing for someone like the wyong roos

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now he's being linked to union. I really hope no one signs this mercenary and he ends up either going to union or forced to accept accept match payments playing for someone like the wyong roos
Was obvious this was going happen. Nobody is interested in paying that sort of coin and accommodating him and his entourage.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A very mixed up kid being advised very poorly hes forgot why he plays the game and is far too focused on money

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
next minute....Sydney Swans sign exciting new Full Forward Latrell Mitchell...it's always been a dream of mine to play at the MCG for the Swans....

Banned
Reaction score
He's probably better off going with $BW for a year or two, then consider returning if anyone's interested.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few of your fans and I know just how much you all hate the bunnies, but you hate us to, and you want both the bunnies or us out of the comp.