Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont know if that is a fair comparison. One is an NRL premiership winner at 2 different clubs, represented NZ in Rugby League and is also a multiple World Cup All Black who just happened to also win the New Zealand Heavy Weight Boxing championship, always gives his best, sponsors and supporters love him. The other is some bloke called Mitchell.
I meant more in that SBW took Choc advice

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahahaha.. Fuckin Choc. I have got to give it to him, he has always known how to milk a dollar.
ABC news up here ran a story on him having a fight Sat night against some 46 year old ex kick boxing champ. #DesperateSadIrrelevant
#Onelastpayday
#Chocsacrock

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't funny and it's even less funny when you blow it out of proportion. If another club in a better situation than us (almost all of them) offer the same amount as us he isn't going to sign with us. The more the player is worth the more you're going to have to pay extra to entice. It really isn't rocket science. I think for a player close to 1m already you're going to have to add 200-300k personally. You can think whatever you like tho. Clubs will sign Latrell, the lowest amount I see him getting is 700k which is what he's worth. Therefor starting at 0 is stupid. If no one except us (not true) wanted him then we could get him for 700k. You can laugh at the figures I give but the principle is still there (which is what you're actually laughing at which shows you're not intelligent to me).
Here, have a tissue, actually, have the whole box and this pic of Grant too!
Better now pwincess?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would now love to see every team pull out of signing Mitchell.

What would the Roosters do with him and will Mitchell want to even pull on the Roosters jumper, or a lower grades jumper, or will he sit out the season?

Also, it's a way for all clubs to sit back and see the drama unsettle the Roosters. By a team signing Mitchell will be doing the Roosters a big favour.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I understand what saying but you will always have a buyer that will pay more to secure their hot investment. Have you ever tried buying a house in NSW?

Again I understand you logic but in real life it does not work
A property investment is nearly guaranteed to give you returns over a longer period, so paying ‘overs’ is far less a risk. A moody footballer however is a very different story...

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope now that every other club has pulled out he will come to his senses and sign with us for 800k

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck what a choice. Reserve grade or the Titans. Hahahaha fuck me. Must be a **** to deal with.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope now that every other club has pulled out he will come to his senses and sign with us for 800k
sign at 800k and how long do you think latrell will be committed to the bulldogs, or any club before he throws his toys out the cot and wants more coin, he wants over 1 million a season, latrell and his baggage will never be happy they already been caught out playing club against club

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would now love to see every team pull out of signing Mitchell.

What would the Roosters do with him and will Mitchell want to even pull on the Roosters jumper, or a lower grades jumper, or will he sit out the season?

Also, it's a way for all clubs to sit back and see the drama unsettle the Roosters. By a team signing Mitchell will be doing the Roosters a big favour.
Depends who he signs with and when. If it's the Titans he'll probably be released to play with them in 2020, if its the putrid scum vermin he'll rot in reserves until 2021 and end up looking more like his brother.

And I cannot fathom how you think this has or will unsettle the Roosters? We've come out of this looking like a professionally run organisation who saw this circus on the horizon and deftly stepped aside.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends who he signs with and when. If it's the Titans he'll probably be released to play with them in 2020, if its the putrid scum vermin he'll rot in reserves until 2021 and end up looking more like his brother.

And I cannot fathom how you think this has or will unsettle the Roosters? We've come out of this looking like a professionally run organisation who saw this circus on the horizon and deftly stepped aside.
Something very bad must've happened between him and Robinson. I still cant see if he actually does stay (which I don't see he will) how he'd play him in reserves.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he'll end up at the Titans now, but to throw a spanner in the works if Addo-Carr leaves Melbourne why wouldn't Bellamy throw something at him? He has lost Chambers/Scott and JAC....
Just a thought.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if a clause could be included in the contract, which allows the club to terminate the contract if he does not preform to a certain level.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something very bad must've happened between him and Robinson. I still cant see if he actually does stay (which I don't see he will) how he'd play him in reserves.
No source, but word is there is a verbal agreement between LM and the toothless troupe to sign with them if they get the Burgess money approved. Nick caught wind of it and he will do everything in his considerable power to negate any advantage they may get signing LM. And if that means making LM play reserves, that's what will happen. The only one that may change Nick's mind is Robbo, but even he will not risk team harmony by playing him in firsts.