Opinion Retention Talk: 2018-2020 Losses

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm glad you apologised cos I really do think we already knew what players have left and are no longer at the club. Close thread.
FFS it's Bulldogs related and Horse wanted to put up something topical on the players. Rather than the shit thats usually on here.

You are a nasty little sicko.

Dognacious and any other Mod, please consider this as my formal complaint regarding this idiot. Now she is being a smartarse. It's just trolling plain and simple.

And I'd like to formally complain about Wendy’s snide and inflammatory remark as well.

This shit is what causes the trouble in the first place.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FFS it's Bulldogs related and Horse wanted to put up something topical on the players. Rather than the shit thats usually on here.

You are a nasty little sicko.

Dognacious and any other Mod, please consider this as my formal complaint regarding this idiot. Now she is being a smartarse. It's just trolling plain and simple.

And I'd like to formally complain about Wendy’s snide and inflammatory remark as well.

This shit is what causes the trouble in the first place.
On cue..the second member of the baiting troll tag team ...who add so so much by their presence on here.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on Scoobs have a dip
A dip lol ... not on this thread horse, it’s not your best work bud :tongueclosed::tearsofjoy:

make your next one a winner champ and this will be forgotten lol..!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
On cue..the second member of the baiting troll tag team ...who add so so much by their presence on here.
No one likes a hypocrite

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait ... hold on.

So over the last month I've had to read through countless repetitive threads on Mitchell, Foran and his injuries, the board etc. with new ones on the same topics seemingly popping up on a daily to weekly basis. Did my head in but it seemed most were OK with that so I just had to put up with it ...

Some guy puts up a thread on the players we've retained / let go over the last 2 years and he's ripped apart? How does that work?

From my side I didn't see it as anything other than giving a different topic to talk about without any agenda behind it at all. Useful info that from my side was cool to read as it wasn't the same shit we'd be talking about on a hourly basis the last 4 fucking weeks or so. What's the big deal?

@btrainben I think makes a decent point in that we need to put all of the info in there for us to understand the bigger picture. That's the whole point of a discussion page isn't it in that points are brought up and the group expands on them? But if we're going to pick him apart for that then why THE FUCK weren't the 1000 other pages on Foran, Mitchell etc. afforded the same scrutiny?

Does my head in sometimes this page as everyone's just trying to score points on each other rather than just chilling out and talking about the Dogs with an open mind.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wait ... hold on.

So over the last month I've had to read through countless repetitive threads on Mitchell, Foran and his injuries, the board etc. with new ones on the same topics seemingly popping up on a daily to weekly basis. Did my head in but it seemed most were OK with that so I just had to put up with it ...

Some guy puts up a thread on the players we've retained / let go over the last 2 years and he's ripped apart? How does that work?

From my side I didn't see it as anything other than giving a different topic to talk about without any agenda behind it at all. Useful info that from my side was cool to read as it wasn't the same shit we'd be talking about on a hourly basis the last 4 fucking weeks or so. What's the big deal?

@btrainben I think makes a decent point in that we need to put all of the info in there for us to understand the bigger picture. That's the whole point of a discussion page isn't it in that points are brought up and the group expands on them? But if we're going to pick him apart for that then why THE FUCK weren't the 1000 other pages on Foran, Mitchell etc. afforded the same scrutiny?

Does my head in sometimes this page as everyone's just trying to score points on each other rather than just chilling out and talking about the Dogs with an open mind.
They set off the page again when they critisized the posting of Pay with the "three halves" topic.

Look that up for the answer to the question you posed.

Said the coach and our 3 halves were were "just 4 blokes sitting on a beach" and wanted to know what relevance it had to a Bulldog discussion site.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait ... hold on.

Nicely said Steve. There are too many cliques on here at the moment and too many people holding a grudge instead of keeping an open mind.

Even people like Horse or Natboy etc who I've disagreed with in the past I've been agreeing with on certain points lately as I try and stay as objective as possible. We've had decent discussions on here and been able to hear one another out which is the way it should be. There shouldn't be the extremes of love or hate and people should put their egos to the side and have thicker skin.

It's just a forum, it's just a thread and we're all Dogs fans who are incredibly passionate so we all need to chill...

Let's heal the Kennel and make it a better place. For you, for me and the entire human race..

Last edited:
Reactions: mez

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nicely said Steve. There are too many cliques on here at the moment and too many people holding a grudge instead of keeping an open mind.

Even people like Horse or Natboy etc who I've disagreed with in the past I've been agreeing with on certain points lately as I try and stay as objective as possible. We've had decent discussions on here and been able to hear one another out which is the way it should be. There shouldn't be the extremes of love or hate and people should put their egos to the side and have a thicker skin.

It's just a forum, it's just a thread and we're all Dogs fans who are incredibly passionate so we all need to chill...

Let's heal the Kennel and make it a better place. For you, for me and the entire human race..
Agreed mate and did you just quote a Michael Jackson song? haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed mate and did you just quote a Michael Jackson song? haha
Haha. I did. Is it too soon after his latest controversy? My sister in law was adamant she wouldn't play his music at her wedding because of the allegations...

I was like, sure he was probably a creep but I'm still going to want to dance to Billy Jean or Thriller if it comes on! And lo and behold, at her wedding those songs came on. And she was dancing her ass off! Now there is a hypocrite! That's how good his music was. People will forget their morals and anything else..

Now I'm really getting off topic! Sorry to hijack your thread Horse!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Even people like Horse or Natboy etc who I've disagreed with in the past I've been agreeing with on certain points lately as I try and stay as objective as possible. We've had decent discussions on here and been able to hear one another out which is the way it should be. There shouldn't be the extremes of love or hate and people should put their egos to the side and have a thicker skin.

Agree. And I've been saying this for some time.

But until you are the recipient of these continual snide remarks and zeroed in as their target for the day, or week, month, virtially every post or harmless Topic of Bulldog interest, no one can appreciate how annoying it is and how these guys have the diviate ability to wind fans up.

They are the common demoninator arnd are constantly having arguments with a whole range of others.

There is no need for it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree. And I've been saying this for some time.

But until you are the recipient of these continual snide remarks and zeroed in as their target for the day, or week, month, virtially every post or harmless Topic of Bulldog interest, no one can appreciate how annoying it is and how these guys have the diviate ability to wind fans up.

They are the common demoninator arnd are constantly having arguments with a whole range of others.

There is no need for it.
I just think we need to agree to try and stop repeating ourselves, antagonising one another and make sure things are respectful and we'll be fine.

To be honest, I think it's the three years of missing the finals, the turmoil with Dib, Castle and Hasler and the mess they left us in, the Foran saga and the fact that it's the offseason and there's so much uncertainty still for the future that is causing everyone to be so on edge.

Anyway, I should do some work now so everyone play nice! Haha.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just think we need to agree to try and stop repeating ourselves, antagonising one another and make sure things are respectful and we'll be fine.

To be honest, I think it's the three years of missing the finals, the turmoil with Dib, Castle and Hasler and the mess they left us in, the Foran saga and the fact that it's the offseason and there's so much uncertainty still for the future that is causing everyone to be so on edge.

Anyway, I should do some work now so everyone play nice! Haha.
Summed up perfectly.

Time to drop agendas and attempts at paying posters back for past personal slights and comments.

Lets see who starts it up again to now judge how ameniable folks are to getting the page back to Bulldogs matters.

Posters...take it to The Lounge as Dognacious suggested if you can't help yourself.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only thing missing is the re-signing of Lichaa for 2019. Sure he’s gone at the end of this year, but they were the ones that made him retire then comeback....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Even people like Horse or Natboy etc who I've disagreed with in the past I've been agreeing with on certain points lately as I try and stay as objective as possible. We've had decent discussions on here and been able to hear one another out which is the way it should be. There shouldn't be the extremes of love or hate and people should put their egos to the side and have thicker skin.

Yep 100% I'm not taking anyones side... But you know there are issues when you can guess who reacted to each post... Just tit for tat

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing missing is the re-signing of Lichaa for 2019. Sure he’s gone at the end of this year, but they were the ones that made him retire then comeback....
I think that was more related to seeing if he could consistently attack more and offer more value under Pay as opposed to the style the Despot enforced. Remember those 3 games at the back-end of 2017 he ignored the Despot, attacked and looked OK? Well, in 2018 and 2019 he couldn’t reproduce that, was dropped and ultimately released.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye became an Origin player at the Tigers

Conveniently overlooked that fact

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I disagree with you all the time mate. But it's hard to hate someone whose profile pic is Terry Lamb!

The point is that I think you can handle points when they're presented to you in a non-combative way, and likewise when you do the same to me. Many times I've reassessed my views because of you doing that .... though I didn't necessarily change my mind.

Shit, even with Brad in his calmer present days I do listen to more when he's not jamming it down my throat.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that was more related to seeing if he could consistently attack more and offer more value under Pay as opposed to the style the Despot enforced. Remember those 3 games at the back-end of 2017 he ignored the Despot, attacked and looked OK? Well, in 2018 and 2019 he couldn’t reproduce that, was dropped and ultimately released.
Yeah very true. I feel like all of us were baited by those flashes from him. He clearly has some ability but he can’t maintain it over a full season or replicate it come playoffs.