Aiden Seizer

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From the Mole....

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/f446e635-b0f8-4481-9211-ea19e93210db

CANBERRA STAR CHASED BY NUMEROUS CLUBS
Raiders grand final halfback Aidan Sezer has found himself at the centre of a tug of war spanning both hemispheres.
With England halfback George Williams joining the Raiders next season, Sezer has been cut loose by the club but is suddenly in hot demand following his good form in the final series.
English club Huddersfield believe they have Sezer, but the talented number seven is also on Canterbury's radar following the major shoulder injury suffered by Kieran Foran.
Sezer is a Canterbury junior who began his career in the Bulldogs' under 20s 10 years ago and now faces a difficult decision over his future.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We knew all that though, right?
Fair to say this is just The Mole rehashing stuff on a slow news day?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
From the Mole....

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/f446e635-b0f8-4481-9211-ea19e93210db

CANBERRA STAR CHASED BY NUMEROUS CLUBS
Raiders grand final halfback Aidan Sezer has found himself at the centre of a tug of war spanning both hemispheres.
With England halfback George Williams joining the Raiders next season, Sezer has been cut loose by the club but is suddenly in hot demand following his good form in the final series.
English club Huddersfield believe they have Sezer, but the talented number seven is also on Canterbury's radar following the major shoulder injury suffered by Kieran Foran.
Sezer is a Canterbury junior who began his career in the Bulldogs' under 20s 10 years ago and now faces a difficult decision over his future.
If true he better be cheap like 250k cheap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Id love to get Scott Drinkwater now that Val Holmes is going to be Cowboys fullback.
Drinkwater played in the halves in his juniors.
Then we could play him at fullback... I can see him staying and playing 6 though, with Clifford heading to the Titans or elsewhere

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I don't want him and highly doubt we'll sign him.

But who knows what the recruitment team are thinking, so time will tell I guess

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Personally, I don't want him and highly doubt we'll sign him.

But who knows what the recruitment team are thinking, so time will tell I guess
Probably a lot to do with needing to spend Foran's $350k or lose it?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably a lot to do with needing to spend Foran's $350k or lose it?
If we have to spend the money I would prefer we spend it on a hard running big built centre or wing. We need help coming out of our end.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh personally i don't want anyone better than Lewis and am happy averaging 12 points a game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we have to spend the money I would prefer we spend it on a hard running big built centre or wing. We need help coming out of our end.
I thought NRL rules were it had to be a replacement player for the same position.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our current x3 halves all have question marks on them. Sezer doesn’t. Sezer is a known quantity coming off the back of grand final experience. He kicks very well in general play can goal kick and has a decent passing game and NRL experience. The halves is the most crucial position on the field and we have lost Foran for the season. A Sezer signing makes sense. He could teach our young halves a bit too

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Forans 350k allowance must be spent on the same position, so 6 or 7

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One good thing about signing Sezer would be that he can't play against us anymore he always pulls out a blinder when we play.