Zane Tetevano joins Panthers

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
haha lets bash a player after he decides to sign somewhere else. Regardless if we looked at him or not he would of been a great addition to our team for next year.
I thought he would have been good for our front row rotation. Having said that if RT goes another gear we are probably alright.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha lets bash a player after he decides to sign somewhere else. Regardless if we looked at him or not he would of been a great addition to our team for next year.
I'll bash on a bloke that thinks he is a man bashing his missus around.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What are you blokes on about? That’s a good pick up for panthers. He’s been a very good player for the chooks the last couple years. He got dropped for the grand final due to friend getting back but really cause they have kids like Radley butcher Tupouniua etc who are guns.

Keep in mind they already have tuikako jwh cordner aubo Crichton lui

Throw in Collins and Faamausili that have shown some promise too.

Not saying we needed him as others said Renouf and rfm did there job and hopefully Renouf kicks on.

Though tetevano isn’t depth. He will play lots of first grade and in almost any team based on past couple seasons. Hits like a fucking unit and runs hard too.

Can’t say I’m a fan of his due to the way he treated his misses being disgusting but this is not something we have to discuss as he’s not coming here.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not fussed. We're well served at prop and I don't think Tetevano is the long term answer once Tolman is moved on. Factor in his past indiscretions and I'm glad the club has nothing to do with him.

Tetevano has always been really inconsistent and has a tonne of dumb errors in him. To me he's a rich mans Jessie Sue. Has great moments and games followed up by numerous duds and brain snaps...

We can't be outraged when every player signs elsewhere, especially someone like Tetevano. Save that for when genuine talents are taken off the market in positions where we desperately need someone...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm not fussed. We're well served at prop and I don't think Tetevano is the long term answer once Tolman is moved on. Factor in his past indiscretions and I'm glad the club has nothing to do with him.

Tetevano has always been really inconsistent and has a tonne of dumb errors in him. To me he's a rich mans Jessie Sue. Has great moments and games followed up by numerous duds and brain snaps...

We can't be outraged when every player signs elsewhere, especially someone like Tetevano. Save that for when genuine talents are taken off the market in positions where we desperately need someone...
Not remotely outraged and agree re the history of his abuse not being with us is a good thing.

I disagree about his on field. The past two seasons he’s been a damn handy player.

Just when people saying nsw cup signing or whatever. The answer is no. Then again he’s no Chris Smith

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not remotely outraged and agree re the history of his abuse not being with us is a good thing.

I disagree about his on field. The past two seasons he’s been a damn handy player.

Just when people saying nsw cup signing or whatever. The answer is no. Then again he’s no Chris Smith
Yeah he's solid but inconsistent. And it's probably easier to make an impact in a star studded team and pack like the Roosters that are always in good field position and over the advantage line.

It will be interesting to see if he plays as well at the Panthers but he will be in their 17 each week for sure..

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averages 97 mtrs per game, played nearly every game in the past 2 years and did enough to maintain his spot in a premiership winning pack until a captain returned. He'd have added a lot of mongrel to your pack.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it hysterical that notwithstanding what he’s done off the field, people are bagging Tetevano.
Someone said it would be a depth signing for the Bulldogs and wouldn’t play first grade.
He is a premiership winning forward who played just about every match this year and last for the Roosters, and he wouldn’t make the Bulldogs starting 13 ?
He is a tough underrated forward who played a key role this year.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So another one that bashes his misses and media celebrates the news of him signing again somewhere but Izzy banned for life. Fuck this fucking gay code.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s more like ground hog day, its definitely a circus act that keeps getting worse. I mean really? And the entertainment level is sliding hard.