Climate change

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im gonna get a bit controversial and say that climate change is bullshit, I believe that this is a cycle of the earth.
If you look at statistics that can be obtained online, you can see that back in the very late 1800s, there was recorded temperature up to 39 degrees on some days and that was over 100 years ago, so in summary this seems to be a regular cycle in terms of how hot the weather can get. You can’t blame the hot weather on climate change

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thank you professor.....

I never thought I'd say this, but this is even dumber than your footy related posts :P

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to stop turning this planet into a giant computer so it cools down again!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Im gonna get a bit controversial and say that climate change is bullshit, I believe that this is a cycle of the earth.
If you look at statistics that can be obtained online, you can see that back in the very late 1800s, there was recorded temperature up to 39 degrees on some days and that was over 100 years ago, so in summary this seems to be a regular cycle in terms of how hot the weather can get. You can’t blame the hot weather on climate change
Alzz I think this has a tonne of merit and you should present your findings to the CSIRO

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't realised they changed the meaning of the word controversial.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta feel for the bushies, two years of drought then flood, two years of drought then flood and on it goes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah this is what I believe
You realise there is abundant scientific data to support the fact global temperatures are rising and climate change relates to average global temperatures and not how hot it can potentially get on a given day?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to agree... especially when you see things like the fact it has been snowing at the snowys the past few days. That being said I do agree more needs to be done to protect what we do have

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You realise there is abundant scientific data to support the fact global temperatures are rising and climate change relates to average global temperatures and not how hot it can potentially get on a given day?
Believe whatever you want I don’t really care, I’m just stating my opinion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Believe whatever you want I don’t really care, I’m just stating my opinion
That's your opinion. Mine is that opinions which refute expert analysis on this subject are ill informed, reckless and dangerous and you should pull your head out of your exit pie hole.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i thought this **** was banned from making threads?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will keep my response to this thread short and simple:

- Climate cycles are natural. Humans cause alterations to the natural climate cycles and that is becoming problematic

- Climate scientists say that man is altering the natural climate cycles and it's constantly getting really, really bad. Ignoring them and following the advice of geologists and fox news commentators is like if a cardiologist says you need heart surgery and you reply, "Nah, my personal training said that my heart is fine and that I'm being a pussy"

Alright, said that. Feel free to go back to the denial discussion.