A message from Lynne

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only thing you will do is lick my arsehole lik a lil bitch.

Coz only lil bitches carry on behind a computer like you

The funny thing is a like kiwis
My mates are kiwis

I support the kiwis in footy

But you

Your a little fucken brat who needs his head kicked in by a lebo to teach you some mannners
I'm standing behind my iphone X and not behind a computer you stupid inbred ****.

Sucking up to the remainder of the kiwi population you little gutless ****! Sit the fuck down back into your corner and put your cock back into your sisters gob you inbred ****

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The haters are always going to hate.

Keep up the good work Lynne.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm standing behind my iphone X and not behind a computer you stupid inbred ****.

Sucking up to the remainder of the kiwi population you little gutless ****! Sit the fuck down back into your corner and put your cock back into your sisters gob you inbred ****

Okay I’m not going to get into this racist rant with you. Your comments say enough about the person you are good bye champ.

I’m suprised your not kicked off this chat

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hi Lynne,

When are all of our home games going to be moved to Belmore?
Dear Wayne,
Hopefully never. The place is a shithole with no parking and 1980’s facilities.
Kind Regards,
Lynne

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Wayne,
Hopefully never. The place is a shithole with no parking and 1980’s facilities.
Kind Regards,
Lynne
Unfortunately true. I’ve been to several games since we re-started playing at Belmore and it’s a dump despite the history and tradition. I guess we’ve become used to better because every time I go there and think of all the Saturday afternoons I spent there as a kid, I wonder how it was ever acceptable!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never ever shit on your home turf!
I used to love Belmore but those days have changed mate. If they gave it a total revamp and a 5,000 car underground carpark it would be alright but it won’t happen

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ban incoming

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I used to love Belmore but those days have changed mate. If they gave it a total revamp and a 5,000 car underground carpark it would be alright but it won’t happen
I guess your generation today is the Spoonfed Generation
It’s time to remove the spoon and put it back in the drawer

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Dont give in Bro.

That pork chop continually throws out the classic "cry racism" tactic - the racist card which some people think they can play when they're out of options, when they want to try get the upper hand against another person.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont give in Bro.

That pork chop continually throws out the classic "cry racism" tactic - the racist card which some people think they can play when they're out of options, when they want to try get the upper hand against another person.
He loved throwing that card around whenever you mentioned how shit Michael Leeetcha was.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess your generation today is the Spoonfed Generation
It’s time to remove the spoon and put it back in the drawer
My generation?
No mate, I just don’t want to have to park two suburbs away, sit in kindergarten sized seats and line up for an hour to get a pie

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He loved throwing that card around whenever you mentioned how shit Michael Leeetcha was.
Hilarious. Unless a clearly racist/sexist/whateverist comment is made how could anyone conclude that? Liccha is simply a very very ordinary footballer - zero to do with his race. I’ve been criticised for my dislike of Anthony Mundine when it is solely based on the fact that I don’t like his attitude or many of what I consider to be his dumb comments over the years. It never even entered my mind what race he was born into or what religion he chooses to follow - two things he’s made very public as to why he thinks people attack him.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My generation?
No mate, I just don’t want to have to park two suburbs away, sit in kindergarten sized seats and line up for an hour to get a pie
That's what it's about brother!

If you want to put your feet up and relax, while not worrying about the shit Sydney traffic, enjoy the games from the comfort of your lounge

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's what it's about brother!

If you want to put your feet up and relax, while not worrying about the shit Sydney traffic, enjoy the games from the comfort of your lounge
Unless I’m away for work or on holidays I don’t miss a dogs game. With the money I pay I just want a half decent venue. We don’t play well there anyway

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unless I’m away for work or on holidays I don’t miss a dogs game. With the money I pay I just want a half decent venue. We don’t play well there anyway
The Dogs are a working class club founded by working class people. It's in the walls of Belmore.

If you want all the luxuries along with all the bells and whistles, we are not that club!

We haven't been playing well anywhere the last 4 seasons

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Dogs are a working class club founded by working class people. It's in the walls of Belmore.

If you want all the luxuries along with all the bells and whistles, we are not that club!

We haven't been playing well anywhere the last 4 seasons
True. Belmore has changed too though.
I still go to our 1 or 2 games a season there but 11 would be horrible. We can agree to disagree

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True. Belmore has changed too though.
I still go to our 1 or 2 games a season there but 11 would be horrible. We can agree to disagree
tbh Belmore hasnt really changed other than the addition of cafes.

It still has the old school vibe with the Wogs around including the updated Belmore Hotel which just sold for $50m