Opinion Are the board doing the best job they can?

Are the board doing the best job they can?

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s all well and good but you seem to start with the insults before anyone else mate
I'm pretty sure you mentioned me first out of the blue in some negative way. I don't think I've ever insulted anyone on here first without provocation. I used to make heaps of posts because I was genuinely interested in other people's opinions on different things and slightly different angles although they may have been roughly about the same or similar topic. Then some on here would start with the insults or make fun of me simply because I was creating another thread etc. I soon got sick of it and started hitting back like a storm at anyone who dared mention me in any negative way. I admit I've taken things too far but I was pushed initially.

I've read a few others in this thread complaining about all the arguing and I have to agree. I noticed there's 2 guys on here talking about meeting up for a fight at one of our games. It's just gone too far. That's like being back at school. If we're fighting with each other how are we going to go supporting the same team against other teams and their fans. We can't even get along with each other it seems.

I didn't come on here to start arguments. I came on her for interesting debate and I was even hoping to get some support encouraging other to voice their concerns directly to the club hoping that if enough fans / members did it things might change for the better but I copped abuse for that too. Now it seems I don't come on here any longer for enjoyment. It's basically just to defend myself.

I read posts on here now and then from people admitting it's their first post after being on here for a while. It wouldn't surprise me if some people are too frightened to voice their opinions on here so they only read comments by others which is a shame. Every Dogs fans has a right to their opinion and a right to speak and shouldn't be made fun of or harassed by others just because those people don't agree. Bullies usually need to learn a lesson the hard way unfortunately because they never learned manners from their parents obviously when they were kids. I've always hated bullies and the only times I've had real fist fights in my life were with bully types.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad

Pot, Kettle, Black.
If you check every time where I've attacked I'm sure you'll always find it was in response to someone saying shit about me first. I don't suffer any form of bullying.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have, the collective membership of TK agreed to disagree with you Brady!
You speak for the collective membership of The Kennel do you ? This is just the type of typical smart arse comment I was talking about.

Mate I see plenty of people on here concerned about exactly the same things I'm concerned about but if you're not concerned about anything then good so don't stick you're nose in and worry when others do worry.

The thread about the Lynne Anderson letter to members for example, go check all the comments about that. The majority I read were all negative towards her which actually surprised me and they are from all kinds of random people - not from what some of you on here claim is a small group of voices only. Yes we may be the loudest but there's just as many who think likewise to me as there are who might agree with you so please don't try to pretend I'm in the minority because it simply isn't true but even if it were I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you and it wouldn't make mine any less valuable unless you truly believe in something called peer pressure. I don't follow the majority just for the sake of it or because I'm scared not to.

To tell you the truth I'm sick of arguing.

All I want is a bit more evidence that our board are actually doing things to improve our team that's all. I don't think there's too much wrong in asking for that. If you do then I don't understand what you're problem could be unless you don't actually want us to build a stronger team

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you mentioned me first out of the blue in some negative way. I don't think I've ever insulted anyone on here first without provocation. I used to make heaps of posts because I was genuinely interested in other people's opinions on different things and slightly different angles although they may have been roughly about the same or similar topic. Then some on here would start with the insults or make fun of me simply because I was creating another thread etc. I soon got sick of it and started hitting back like a storm at anyone who dared mention me in any negative way. I admit I've taken things too far but I was pushed initially.

I've read a few others in this thread complaining about all the arguing and I have to agree. I noticed there's 2 guys on here talking about meeting up for a fight at one of our games. It's just gone too far. That's like being back at school. If we're fighting with each other how are we going to go supporting the same team against other teams and their fans. We can't even get along with each other it seems.

I didn't come on here to start arguments. I came on her for interesting debate and I was even hoping to get some support encouraging other to voice their concerns directly to the club hoping that if enough fans / members did it things might change for the better but I copped abuse for that too. Now it seems I don't come on here any longer for enjoyment. It's basically just to defend myself.

I read posts on here now and then from people admitting it's their first post after being on here for a while. It wouldn't surprise me if some people are too frightened to voice their opinions on here so they only read comments by others which is a shame. Every Dogs fans has a right to their opinion and a right to speak and shouldn't be made fun of or harassed by others just because those people don't agree. Bullies usually need to learn a lesson the hard way unfortunately because they never learned manners from their parents obviously when they were kids. I've always hated bullies and the only times I've had real fist fights in my life were with bully types.
I agree with what you are saying. You did throw insults at me first but I don’t really care. I’m just pointing out to you so you’re aware. People shit stir on here and I wouldn’t take it personal mate. It’s no point stressing over

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying. You did throw insults at me first but I don’t really care. I’m just pointing out to you so you’re aware. People shit stir on here and I wouldn’t take it personal mate. It’s no point stressing over
I think you mentioned my handle in regards to something as a little sly remark and I admit I overreacted I think because I was coping so much shit on here from so many at the same time so just snapped. My apologies for overstepping the mark :o)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People really need to take a good look at themselves and the way they bully on here.

How sad that the reality is more abuse is hurled at fellow Dogs supporters than probably any other fan of another team...even the Rorter guy on here was being thanked and congratulated earlier.

Sad state of affairs.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its one thing getting rid of players that other clubs are happy to pickup.. like Mbye Klemmer, Morris Bros, Woods..

Its another thing to be able to attract and sign great players.. The last 2 years was blamed on the salary cap..

So the next 2 years will show what players the club can attract and also what sort of football operation is created around Pay..

I dont think there can be anymore fingerpointing and excuses after the next 2 years.. so the proof will be in the pudding in 2022..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.