Zane Tetevano joins Panthers

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s him. I thought he’d go to the Manly sea-criminals
Funny you should say that, here's a quote from the article:
He was later signed by Manly before they tore his contract up when he changed his pleas from not guilty to guilty for the assault charges.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny you should say that, here's a quote from the article:
He was later signed by Manly before they tore his contract up when he changed his pleas from not guilty to guilty for the assault charges.
Wow! How times have changed hey. I guess they didn’t have enough of Trent Barrett’s garden furniture left for their parole officers

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much ayy
Hey but at least we re signed Chris Smith the g.o.a.t
He is a depth signing mate. I don't see any room for him in the first grade side. Yes I don't agree with his extension but I doubt he will see first grade.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW Cup signing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this the guy who bashed his mrs and done jail time for it? Asking for a friend.
https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/3109527/zane-tetevano-jailed-for-bashing-former-girlfriend/
Sounds like an outstanding bloke. I always love how they bring up this stuff as an excuse for their shitty behavior;

Tetevano, 24, had a dysfunctional upbringing in New Zealand, including exposure to domestic violence and drug and alcohol abuse before he moved to Australia, the court heard.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
haha lets bash a player after he decides to sign somewhere else. Regardless if we looked at him or not he would of been a great addition to our team for next year.