Opinion Are the board doing the best job they can?

Are the board doing the best job they can?

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a dumb post!

If incompetent people are doing the best they can... Still doesn't make it OK.

The age profile and lack of high level business experience of this board is a worry.

Thought perhaps Lynn could be a matriacle figure to build around if she was strong enough to started surrounding herself with good highly compitent people.
Peter Mortimer's appointment says it all about this boards intentions.

They are in the job to keep the job,
Not in the job to do the job as they should.

Wish it wasn't true but it is.
Exactly

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you would work for a drug dealer for more money than the dole you're receiving now, because he is 'successful' as evident by his pimped out AMG Mercedes Benz?
Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

They're not...

... are you?
Offer still stands to meet for a chat (and by that I mean chat, not 'chat' as inferred by you) :grinning:
Or would you rather I find and come to you?
Would not be easy, yet be worth it to see the look on your face ;)
We are waiting for the first home game aren’t we? I already said yes and already know who you are. I’d love Bimbo09 to come but he’s handed his membership in again and is a gutless featherweight

Banned
Reaction score
We are waiting for the first home game aren’t we? I already said yes and already know who you are. I’d love Bimbo09 to come but he’s handed his membership in again and is a gutless featherweight
You are waiting for the first home game.
I didn't agree to that :grinning:
I sought a general meet up, not one with conditions that likely ensure it is not possible!
And you know who I am? Nice, will I get an xmas card this year too?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I sought a general meet up, not one with conditions that likely ensure it is not possible!
Haha if you want. I only come to Sydney for the games and airport but I’m sure we can sort something out

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Quick Pony take me to safety
Quoting yourself to make a unfunny joke. Sad. I know why you are so angry and negative. You don’t deserve what she’s doing to you, especially with your mate but stop trying to take it out on other bulldogs fans and cause trouble.
We come here to talk about the bulldogs and enjoy it. Not hear negative trouble makers hiding behind the internet

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As you said before no chance. Gutless little mouth piece. then again that’s why pony loves him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I pity the fools.

But seriously, yeah, you wonder what these people must be like to actually have to deal with IRL.
Hahaha..fuck I am old...I have seen IRL used a few times in posts when I have been skim reading (you know, so you dont have to read all the shit on here) thru the various threads. Because a few of you talk about Mario ball on here I thought it was a reference to one of the football leagues...

So I put it into the Google machine only to discover I still have much to learn In Real Life...:tearsofjoy:

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha..fuck I am old...I have seen IRL used a few times in posts when I have been skim reading (you know, so you dont have to read all the shit on here) thru the various threads. Because a few of you talk about Mario ball on here I thought it was a reference to one of the football leagues...

So I put it into the Google machine only to discover I still have much to learn In Real Life...:tearsofjoy:
IKR, a TIL moment :grinning:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IKR, a TIL moment :grinning:
I had to Google both of those as well.. so now I have learnt 3 things today. To put it in prospective, for a long time I thought people were sending me lots of love. But apparently they were laughing at something..?

Reactions: 086

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to Google both of those as well.. so now I have learnt 3 things today. To put it in prospective, for a long time I thought people were sending me lots of love. But apparently they were laughing at something..?
I have a confession - until a minute ago, I have been reading your name as "Brazil Dog" LOL SMH FFS FML WTF etc :p

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have a confession - until a minute ago, I have been reading your name as "Brazil Dog" LOL SMH FFS FML WTF etc :p
Shit, it’s not Brazil dog! I just realised too haha. I was thinking like a Brazilian hunting dog haha

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit, it’s not Brazil dog! I just realised too haha. I was thinking like a Brazilian hunting dog haha
Make that three of us - sorry Bazil! I was wondering how a tribesman from the Amazon got so into footy.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we all agree to disagree on some things ? Everyone has a slightly different opinion about everything. Just because we think one way doesn't make someone who thinks the opposite a f..king idiot and calling people names just leads to more and more crap on here about insults and in-fighting than actual useful discussion.

Think of it like if you were at your local pub and some guy you just met said something you don't agree with. Are you going to call him out on it and label him as "stupid" / a dumb c..t or whatever out loud ?

If you do, you either

1) get into a lot of fist fights and you don't look too handsome with those cauliflower ears or 2) you don't go to pubs much do you ?

We're all Dogs supporters and that's what brought us to this forum initially - to work out ways to improve our team and share our thoughts - not cane someone for suggesting something different or even a bit odd. Don't we want content / good discussion after all or would we rather there be little new content on here because many people are scared to express their opinions because of the shit they know they're likely to cop ?

ALL ideas should be encouraged, not discouraged. If you don't like it a thread headline don't enter it, say nothing. Or if you want to debate it do it politely using your brain, not insults and treat people as you would like to be treated.

Remember insults are just a form of bullying. No-one likes a bully or to be bullied and we've all seen what bullying can result in with some poor kids (and maybe adults) taking their own lives. Bullying just leads to more bullying and more shit content on here you have to weed through to find the genuinely interesting discussion.

If we all use some manners we might come up with some more solutions and we just might actually agree a lot more on most things.

Really we should be united with a common goal and focused on our success over the opposition and their fans who obviously have bad taste in footy teams, not fighting within.

If at the end of the day though you can't help yourself and you really want to pick an argument with someone / anyone try doing it on the fan sites of other teams you hate, not ours.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How about we all agree to disagree on some things ? Everyone has a slightly different opinion about everything. Just because we think one way doesn't make someone who thinks the opposite a f..king idiot and calling people names just leads to more and more crap on here about insults and in-fighting than actual useful discussion.

Think of it like if you were at your local pub and some guy you just met said something you don't agree with. Are you going to call him out on it and label him as "stupid" / a dumb c..t or whatever out loud ?

If you do, you either

1) get into a lot of fist fights and you don't look too handsome with those cauliflower ears or 2) you don't go to pubs much do you ?

We're all Dogs supporters and that's what brought us to this forum initially - to work out ways to improve our team and share our thoughts - not cane someone for suggesting something different or even a bit odd. Don't we want content / good discussion after all or would we rather there be little new content on here because many people are scared to express their opinions because of the shit they know they're likely to cop ?

ALL ideas should be encouraged, not discouraged. If you don't like it a thread headline don't enter it, say nothing. Or if you want to debate it do it politely using your brain, not insults and treat people as you would like to be treated.

Remember insults are just a form of bullying. No-one likes a bully or to be bullied and we've all seen what bullying can result in with some poor kids (and maybe adults) taking their own lives. Bullying just leads to more bullying and more shit content on here you have to weed through to find the genuinely interesting discussion.

If we all use some manners we might come up with some more solutions and we just might actually agree a lot more on most things.

Really we should be united with a common goal and focused on our success over the opposition and their fans who obviously have bad taste in footy teams, not fighting within.

If at the end of the day though you can't help yourself and you really want to pick an argument with someone / anyone try doing it on the fan sites of other teams you hate, not ours.
That’s all well and good but you seem to start with the insults before anyone else mate

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

If you do, you either

Brad

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.