Three halves

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would you want Sezer when we have three very good young halves with potential all buying for a break out season... Sorry Alz but were not wining the comp next yr and we shouldnt be wasting our time just trying to make the finals. If that were the case we should've just stuck with robotic Hasler.
Because he’s a proven player

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sezer = mediocrity. It is why he is on his way to ESL. Wakeham is the one we need to invest in
As soon as he came back into the raiders team last year they played so much better and made the grand final

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As soon as he came back into the raiders team last year they played so much better and made the grand final
Not sure bro. IMO, I think he was steady at times, but he had a dominant hooker who controlled the spine. If he was that influential in the Raiders run to the finals they would of given him a new contract.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure bro. IMO, I think he was steady at times, but he had a dominant hooker who controlled the spine. If he was that influential in the Raiders run to the finals they would of given him a new contract.
Was he off contract or being released

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not being rude but what’s the point of this thread?
FFS it's Bulldogs related and I wanted to put up something topical on the players that was put up on the official Bulldogs site today. Rather than the shit thats usually on here.

You are a nasty little sicko.

Dognacious and any other Mod, please consider this as my formal complaint regarding this idiot. Now he is being a smartarse about something re-posted on our club site. It's just trolling plain and simple.

And I'd like to formally complain about 187's snide and inflammatory remark as well.

This shit is what causes the trouble in the first place.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Years of seeing dumb ass threads go up and some muppets choose to call this one out?

I hope what Pay is saying
‘Boys, 2020 is a clean slate , you will all get equal opportunities to impress during the pre season and by the end of the trials I will pick the two most deserving’

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FFS it's Bulldogs related and I wanted to put up something topical on the players that was put up on the official Bulldogs site today. Rather than the shit thats usually on here.

Dognacious and any other Mod, please consider this as my formal complaint regarding this idiot. Now he is being a smartarse about something re-posted on our club site. It's just trolling plain and simple.

And I'd like to formally complain about 187's snide and inflammatory remark as well.

That’s your opinion. I’ve just noticed you barely post without putting shit on Dean Pay or telling him what to do.
Asking what the point of this thread was a fair question, especially considering the amount of nothing threads created and I’m sorry I’ve hurt your feelings

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he’s a proven player
Proven? His seasoned not proven. As I said we are not winning the comp anytime soon so best utilise this time to build a team from what we got then really go shopping when we know what we need. The best u would get from Aiden is maybe 1 or 2 closer games.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Proven? His seasoned not proven. As I said we are not winning the comp anytime soon so best utilise this time to build a team from what we got then really go shopping when we know what we need. The best u would get from Aiden is maybe 1 or 2 closer games.
I'd agree. I know some bounces of the ball went against them in the GF - but the Raiders had their opportunities to win it - especially when Cronk was off for 10min - they didn't, so I'd hope we're not after their discards.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I think everyone would agree that the quality of threads on here is at a low point, and this is another example. That was our criticism. Sorry for upsetting you.

Now let’s get back on topic...Wait, what is the topic? You just posted a contextless photo of 4 blokes sitting on a beach.

Let’s close this thread and get some robust Bulldogs discussion going. That’s what we’re all here for.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope this is the year that the halves actually play the eyes up footy that Pay talked about last year instead of the predictable structure we've had for most of the last two years.

If someone like Wakeham is allowed to play his natural game I think we really could see him flourish. If we play a bit more off the cuff, I think we can surprise a lot of teams and take the next step in attack.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Grow up you baby

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate We tried that at the beginning of the season focused on attack attack and we were getting lapped because we don't have game breakers
Just concentrate on defence like end of last year and hope we can jag a couple of tries to win
I hope this is the year that the halves actually play the eyes up footy that Pay talked about last year instead of the predictable structure we've had for most of the last two years.

If someone like Wakeham is allowed to play his natural game I think we really could see him flourish. If we play a bit more off the cuff, I think we can surprise a lot of teams and take the next step in attack.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate We tried that at the beginning of the season focused on attack attack and we were getting lapped because we don't have game breakers
Just concentrate on defence like end of last year and hope we can jag a couple of tries to win
I see it as the other way around. I think our defence will take care of itself as they showed how great they are in that area over a prolonged period.

Hoping to win close/arm wrestle games every week isn't sustainable long term though as it leaves no margin for error... A few bad refs call, one bad slow start down 18-0 and you're in huge trouble if you don't have the attacking players, intent as a team and shape/tactics to be able to chase points.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think everyone would agree that the quality of threads on here is at a low point, and this is another example. That was our criticism. Sorry for upsetting you.

Now let’s get back on topic...Wait, what is the topic? You just posted a contextless photo of 4 blokes sitting on a beach.

Let’s close this thread and get some robust Bulldogs discussion going. That’s what we’re all here for.
Just because you think something doesn’t mean your right you know