Fill in the blanks for 2021

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It has become impossible to have a sensible discussion without a whole avalanche of abuse.

If ever anyone needed foolproof evidence of the need for a moderator, who had the time to monitor this site, it is now.

The way this site has degenerated to a mindless agenda driven rabble sure does sit as a clear reminder of Mr I's strong governance.

I had my fights with him and he was an opinionated ba$tard but the level of bad language and pure hate and vitriol would not be happening now if he was still nurturing TK.

For our sakes, and the sake of TK, I hope he is asked to come back and clean up the place.
You know when someone has been dead a while and you remember them as being a much better person than they actually were? It’s similar here. He started half of the crap. All he had was time and nothing else to do, it doesn’t make him the messiah

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It has become impossible to have a sensible discussion without a whole avalanche of abuse.

If ever anyone needed foolproof evidence of the need for a moderator, who had the time to monitor this site, it is now.

The way this site has degenerated to a mindless agenda driven rabble sure does sit as a clear reminder of Mr I's strong governance.

I had my fights with him and he was an opinionated ba$tard but the level of bad language and pure hate and vitriol would not be happening now if he was still nurturing TK.

For our sakes, and the sake of TK, I hope he is asked to come back and clean up the place.
Lol what a load of hypocritical rabble.

Mr I drove the biggest agenda of them all. Fiercely Pro-Dib, and would delete any post or thread he personally didn’t like. Would even rig polls to try and drive his agenda.

Don’t get me started on his privacy breaches behind the scenes that ultimately led to his downfall. But let’s just say if members are happy for him to continue perusing everyone’s PM’s and trace and furthermore share people’s identities and workplaces using user registration info and IP addresses then by all means bring him back to the fore.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol what a load of hypocritical rabble.

Mr I drove the biggest agenda of them all. Fiercely Pro-Dib, and would delete any post or thread he personally didn’t like. Would even rig polls to try and drive his agenda.

Don’t get me started on his privacy breaches behind the scenes that ultimately led to his downfall. But let’s just say if members are happy for him to continue perusing everyone’s PM’s and trace people’s identities and workplaces down using user registration info and IP addresses then by all means bring him back to the fore.
He tried to chase me down once but since he followed my VPN he found himself in Latvia in no time...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Natboy, 187 and DinkumDog.

I would certainly prefer the moderators have some governance, and powers to ban, and therefore to make posters personally responsible for the things they say, than the free for all posters are getting away with at the moment.

It is destructive in every sense.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I would certainly prefer the moderators have some governance, and powers to ban, and therefore to make posters personally responsible for the things they say, than the free for all posters are getting away with at the moment.

That's fine WenDog, but it's up to the current Mods, isn't it? So you need to take it up with them.
Regardless of anyone's preferences, Mr I is gone.
What I'm doing is ignoring the haters and getting on with the footy and club chat, other than the occasional gag - which everyone could do with to lighten up a bit.
I may have given it to some for mind numbingly stupid posts, but I don't go down as low as some of the posts I've seen directed at me and others - and I've even elected to stop attacking those with clearly lower IQ's than others - it's a waste of time.

I don't care that people have different opinions - debate is healthy.
I don't expect everyone to agree, as long as it's reasonably respectful, well articulated and hopefully with some decent humour.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

What’s destructive is a select few members who poison this forum with relentless negativity and shitting on of good Bulldogs people acting in the best interests of the club under very trying conditions due to no fault of their own. If other members wish to call out and contest these behaviours/opinions then that’s fine, and the current Mods obviously see it that way too.

What I’m seeing is a lot of good, vigorous discussion amongst passionate fans. Everyone’s getting a chance to have their say, regardless of their stance. Balance has been restored. Clicks and ad-revenue is at an all time high. Personally I get more laughs out of this forum than ever, as do many.

I think you’re just upset that this forum is no longer moderated to push a particular agenda, which happens to be the same one you support.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's fine WenDog, but it's up to the current Mods, isn't it? So you need to take it up with them.
Regardless of anyone's preferences, Mr I is gone.
What I'm doing is ignoring the haters and getting on with the footy and club chat, other than the occasional gag - which everyone could do with to lighten up a bit.
I may have given it to some for mind numbingly stupid posts, but I don't go down as low as some of the posts I've seen directed at me and others - and I've even elected to stop attacking those clearly with lower IQ's than others - it's a waste of time.

I don't care that people have different opinions - debate is healthy.
I don't expect everyone to agree, as long as it's reasonably respectful, well articulated and hopefully with some decent humour.
"I don't care that people have different opinions - debate is healthy.
I don't expect everyone to agree, as long as it's reasonably respectful, well articulated and hopefully with some decent humour."

As far as I was aware thats what we used to see on the page.

Things have gone downhill drasticly and it cant be a co-incidence it started full on when Mr I disappeared. It seems as though that is the timeline anyway.

I think the majority of it, posters are fed up. It makes all those participating look like dills anyway.

If the other side start banding together, tageting individuals and organising full on as you lot seem to have, and instead of just "liking", then all hell will break loose.

Do we really need that?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s destructive is a select few members who poison this forum with relentless negativity and shitting on of good Bulldogs people acting in the best interests of the club under very trying conditions due to no fault of their own. If other members wish to call out and contest these behaviours/opinions then that’s fine, and the current Mods obviously see it that way too.

What I’m seeing is a lot of good, vigorous discussion amongst passionate fans. Everyone’s getting a chance to have their say, regardless of their stance. Balance has been restored. Clicks and ad-revenue is at an all time high. Personally I get more laughs out of this forum than ever, as do many.

Let the good times roll.
LOLLLL

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
"I don't care that people have different opinions - debate is healthy.
I don't expect everyone to agree, as long as it's reasonably respectful, well articulated and hopefully with some decent humour."

As far as I was aware thats what we used to see on the page.

Things have gone downhill drasticly and it cant be a co-incidence it started full on when Mr I disappeared. It seems as though that is the timeline anyway.

I think the majority of it, posters are fed up. It makes all those participating look like dills anyway.

If the other side start banding together, tageting individuals and organising full on as you lot seem to have, and instead of just "liking", then all hell will break loose.

Do we really need that?
You obviously didn't read my previous post. I am not 'banding together' with anyone. If some happen to share my views, great, but that doesn't make it planned or targeted.
If 'the other side' wish to band together I can no longer see it, they are all ignored - and hence won't be responded to. Their behaviour is up to them, as mine is to me - and I'm going to try to set some sort of standard, whatever that is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know when someone has been dead a while and you remember them as being a much better person than they actually were? It’s similar here. He started half of the crap. All he had was time and nothing else to do, it doesn’t make him the messiah
I agree with most of that but like him or not he did put a lot of time into maintaining and cleaning up the forum. Sometimes he went overboard and banned people willy nilly and wasn't impartial and could be irritating and lose perspective.

But there's no denying that this forum has gotten progressively worse and every thread is turning into a back and forth between the same people. Mr I isn't the saviour but things need to change.

I never get personal with anyone but did in this thread to prove a point. All of this shit is getting out of hand and if we want to turn this forum into a teenage Facebook group chat or the comments section on a YouTube page then we're going the right way about it...

Either people need to show some restraint and respect or mods need to start being stricter.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree with most of that but like him or not he did put a lot of time into maintaining and cleaning up the forum. Sometimes he went overboard and banned people willy nilly and wasn't impartial and could be irritating and lose perspective.

But there's no denying that this forum has gotten progressively worse and every thread is turning into a back and forth between the same people. Mr I isn't the saviour but things need to change.

I never get personal with anyone but did in this thread to prove a point. All of this shit is getting out of hand and if we want to turn this forum into a teenage Facebook group chat or the comments section on a YouTube page then we're going the right way about it...

Either people need to show some restraint and respect or mods need to start being stricter.
The way the mods have explained it to me banter is ok but they don’t want threats or calling someone a **** etc
The smart ones don’t do that.
He doesn’t deserve to be back as a mod but maybe they can find someone else who isn’t a complete knob and can spend 12-16 hours a day moderating

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The way the mods have explained it to me banter is ok but they don’t want threats or calling someone a **** etc
The smart ones don’t do that.
He doesn’t deserve to be back as a mod but maybe they can find someone else who isn’t a complete knob and can spend 12-16 hours a day moderating
I'm taking it's not a paid gig...big ask for a volunteer!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly mate. That’s why I’m surprised people are criticising the mods. The majority have jobs, families & friends and can’t spend the time he did on here. Who would want to

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Main reason why I suggested the return of Mr I.

Can't expect part timer posters to be moderating the cesspit that TK has become.

I dont the truth, or possible exaggeration or otherwise, told here about Mr I but surely some self discipline and self management of language and treatment of fellow Bulldogs fans would go a long way to normalising the page.

I wouldnt have a clue if you guys are organising amongst yourselves to harangue individuals, but it sure looks like some are at least...its systematic and neverending and like some have got drunk with their power and bullying like a pack of hyenas.

Lets put an end to it.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha. I don't know.. Your daddy's cock before he used to put it in your ass?

Or did he tell you it was a cucumber?

It all makes sense now...

Hahahahahahaha.....Daddy jokes of paedophilia!

It's a shame ya momma didn't gargle and spit you back out in your uncles face

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Main reason why I suggested the return of Mr I.

Can't expect part timer posters to be moderating the cesspit that TK has become.

I dont the truth, or possible exaggeration or otherwise, told here about Mr I but surely some self discipline and self management of language and treatment of fellow Bulldogs fans would go a long way to normalising the page.

I wouldnt have a clue if you guys are organising amongst yourselves to harangue individuals, but it sure looks like some are at least...its systematic and neverending and like some have got drunk with their power and bullying like a pack of hyenas.

Lets put an end to it.
Mate - I will say it for the third time - I have ignored the haters and can't see what they post. I am concentrating on footy and club talk. That should be evident over the past 24 hours and you'll see it continue.
I don't 'owe' it to anyone, but have made that choice in the best interests of sensible Bulldogs fans.
I will say for the second time that I am in cahoots with no-one. Just because selected members might be on the same wavelength or have similar senses of humour - that's co-incidence and nothing more. Any suggestion otherwise is utterly false.

As for previous mods - I don't know the truth either - but if removed you'd have to suggest where there's smoke there's fire - and if the accusation is true then no way is their position tenable - that's complete abuse of trust and privacy. If Australia ends up adopting GDPR legislation EU style, I dare say it would even be an offence.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no idea if he would want the gig or not but I would like to formally nominate @Spoonman84 as the next Moderator of this forum.

Genuinely impartial judge and conducts himself well at all times. Couldn’t think of a better candidate tbh

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha.....Daddy jokes of paedophilia!

It's a shame ya momma didn't gargle and spit you back out in your uncles face
I'm just trying to stoop down to your level because clearly that's the only way you can communicate. I've made my point and won't waste my time with you or anyone like you again. Enjoy your trolling...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if he would want the gig or not but I would like to formally nominate @Spoonman84 as the next Moderator of this forum.

Genuinely impartial judge and conducts himself well at all times. Couldn’t think of a better candidate tbh
I appreciate the nomination but I don’t think I have enough spare time to do a decent enough job of it. I think the moderators here are pretty under appreciated when you consider how time consuming moderating a place as busy as the Kennel is. Maybe everyone could self moderate themselves and just think before posting? The Kennels biggest strength is the passion of the users but it’s also it’s biggest enemy at times. Not everyone will agree with each other and that’s cool but at the end of the day everyone is here because they genuinely want to see the club be great.