Britt Arrives at Belmore

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back up backrower is all but i bet pay picks this guy over rfm or renouf off the bench as well as elliott and smith watch this place melt down lol pays horrendous poor selections played a big part in our poor start more than what people think

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Britt was a solid depth signing on the cheap who could surprise people. He did pretty well whenever called upon by Souths last year.

My only issue is that he's very similar to several other workmanlike forwards we already have and if Pay picks all of them in the same 17 each week then we're going to be a very one dimensional team that will struggle to break a game open.

Ideally I'd like to see:

8: Tolman (last year hopefully)
9: JMK
10: To'omaga
11: CHN
12: Stimson
13: Jackson

14: Katoa
15: Napa
16: Ogden/Britt
17: RFM

I know that will never happen but I think that starting lineup and bench has the best balance.

Last edited:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skinny fella
Shoulders like a brown snake. wish him all the best and hope he fires for the blue and whites. Would love to see him pop an off load to DWZ to split them up the middle just like the old Darren Britt to rocket silver Combo

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was behind Ray Warren & Vautin calling Darren Britt "Darren Edgar Britt"..

His actual name is Darren James Britt..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What was behind Ray Warren & Vautin calling Darren Britt "Darren Edgar Britt"..

His actual name is Darren James Britt..
Edgar Britt was a famous old jockey and also aussie rhyming slang for shit

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be brutally honest, I wish him nothing but the best, but I feel like that this is a last name based signing.

While I respect what his father has done for the club, I hope he gets no special privileges due to his last name and is only picked based on form and if he offers something to the team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Back up backrower is all but i bet pay picks this guy over rfm or renouf off the bench as well as elliott and smith watch this place melt down lol pays horrendous poor selections played a big part in our poor start more than what people think
Yep can see Pay doing something wrong... This is our worst case scenario forward pack that I can see him picking.
11. Jackson
12. Stimson
13. Elliot
14. Katoa
15. Smith
16. Britt
17. Sue

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Britt was a solid depth signing on the cheap who could surprise people. He did pretty well whenever called upon by Souths last year.

My only issue is that he's very similar to several other workmanlike forwards we already have and if Pay picks all of them in the same 17 each week then we're going to be a very one dimensional team that will struggle to break a game open.

Ideally I'd like to see:

I know that will never happen but I think that starting lineup and bench has the best balance.
Swap To Omaga and Ogden

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ideally I'd like to see:

I think Napa and To'omanga swapped still works better.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep can see Pay doing something wrong... This is our worst case scenario forward pack that I can see him picking.
11. Jackson
12. Stimson
13. Elliot
14. Katoa
15. Smith
16. Britt
17. Sue
Dude you forgot CHN.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked what I saw from Britt this year. Would not mind whatsoever if he jagged a bench spot. He’s probably just outside my top 17 at this stage.

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. To’omaga
16. Elliott
17. Katoa

18. Britt
19. Sue
20. Smith
21. Ogden

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sauaso Sue is a funny selection and more a dilemma then anything, some games he looks like he could deadset tear teams apart and does some wonderful things both in attack and defence BUT then goes on to perform no better than our worst for the next 10 games. He definitely has it in him to warrant selection but he just doesn't do enough to be part of the talk week in week out when choosing your best 17.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sauaso Sue is a funny selection and more a dilemma then anything, some games he looks like he could deadset tear teams apart and does some wonderful things both in attack and defence BUT then goes on to perform no better than our worst for the next 10 games. He definitely has it in him to warrant selection but he just doesn't do enough to be part of the talk week in week out when choosing your best 17.
He's done that his whole career though. He's always been incredibly inconsistent and it's why he hasn't reached his potential.