Opinion Are the board doing the best job they can?

Are the board doing the best job they can?

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think we’ve really improved recruitment from the shitty dark days of crusher “wheres the pies” Cleal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wish you guys would shut the fuk up, you sound like bitches. Should be embarrassed of yourselves. What happened to the Mod's around this place...some of you argumentative pricks need evicting for good. Place has turned to shit since you arrived.
Bloody embarrassing themselves!

At least when they post anything, we can dismiss it with the disdain and ridicule it deserves.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doubt they are as brave IRL.
Call me a bitch to my face and see how you go. I’ve said many times I don’t say anything here on anywhere else that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face. Those that know me would agree

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bloody embarrassing themselves!

At least when they post anything, we can dismiss it with the disdain and ridicule it deserves.
Your posts in general embarrass you. You don’t even need to argue with anyone

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee I haven't heard that schoolboy put down since the 80s I think or was it the 70s ? Did you just climb out of a fucking time machine ? Next you'll be telling me to get stuffed or to rack off LOL
Don't be an ageist - get stuffed and rack off are great old sayings. Like in that great Aussie song from the 70's - Rack off Foran.

Rack off Foran, go back to your mates
I know what your after ($$'s), but I’ll put you straight
I’ll smash your back window with a great lump of rock
So rack off now before I do me Block

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be an ageist - get stuffed and rack off are great old sayings. Like in that great Aussie song from the 70's - Rack off Foran.

hahaha Love it..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I pity the fools.

But seriously, yeah, you wonder what these people must be like to actually have to deal with IRL.
I'm a pussy so I only talk shit over the internet tbh.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a dumb post!

If incompetent people are doing the best they can... Still doesn't make it OK.

The age profile and lack of high level business experience of this board is a worry.

Thought perhaps Lynn could be a matriacle figure to build around if she was strong enough to started surrounding herself with good highly compitent people.
Peter Mortimer's appointment says it all about this boards intentions.

They are in the job to keep the job,
Not in the job to do the job as they should.

Wish it wasn't true but it is.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Call me a bitch to my face and see how you go. I’ve said many times I don’t say anything here on anywhere else that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face. Those that know me would agree
Eek

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so confused. So am I a nerd, been in jail, school boy. Which one is it?
What were the questions again & I’ll answer them?
ALL dickhead. Main question how did a f..kwit like you end up supporting the Dogs. We're not that desperate surely.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish you guys would shut the fuk up, you sound like bitches. Should be embarrassed of yourselves. What happened to the Mod's around this place...some of you argumentative pricks need evicting for good. Place has turned to shit since you arrived.
Mate whenever I post something some f..kwits on here don't like they start with the insults. I'd be happy to debate anything with anyone any time without calling them names but when someone starts calling me stupid because they don't agree that makes my blood boil. I've never put up with bullying of any kind and if someone has a go at me I'll give them ten times the payback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mr Invisible kept the place clean. He had his moments but the forum was much easier to navigate. When you clicked on a thread that you hadn't read in ages chances are they were posts relavent to said topic rather than pages of arguments.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay I agree

Banned
Reaction score
Where we finish next season is irreverent if 2021 is our target year. We will have majority of our recruitment for 2021 done before the start of next season.

A player signs for a club for 1: money, 2: success. Coach and success is tangible imo. We can't offer expected success.

I disagree with the way you've described our game plan and attacking structures. Everyone does the same stuff but if you don't have the talent it's going to look how it does. You need players that can break out and create (or just do it themselves) outside the structure. The most important area a coach needs to get right is man management.

I think Pay will be re-signed unless he gets us the Wooden Spoon for reasons I've already stated. If he wasn't to be re-signed then I'd say it's a savage approach from the board and they'll be recruiting a top coach.
So you would work for a drug dealer for more money than the dole you're receiving now, because he is 'successful' as evident by his pimped out AMG Mercedes Benz?
Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

Doubt they are as brave IRL.
They're not...

... are you?
Offer still stands to meet for a chat (and by that I mean chat, not 'chat' as inferred by you) :grinning:
Or would you rather I find and come to you?
Would not be easy, yet be worth it to see the look on your face ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So you would work for a drug dealer for more money than the dole you're receiving now, because he is 'successful' as evident by his pimped out AMG Mercedes Benz?
Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

They're not...

... are you?
Offer still stands to meet for a chat (and by that I mean chat, not 'chat' as inferred by you) :grinning:
Or would you rather I find and come to you?
Would not be easy, yet be worth it to see the look on your face ;)

You wouldn’t see the look. Just the back of his head as he flees to hide with pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.