Trump impeachment hearings

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bet

bet you $50 trump survives and goes on for the next election for a victory.
Assuming that turns out to be the case, neither of those realities would automatically absolve Trump of wrong-doing, or prove Bannon’s clearly partisan claims to be true.

Robert Mueller strongly suggested Trump should be impeached and the dems resisted calls from their supporter case to impeach for a long time.... this is far from just a witch hunt.... but Trump has devised a very effective strategy of channeling anti establishment sentiment and playing the victim which may well see him through.

The power to impeach is ultimately in the hands of politicians and the republicans still control the senate.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Assuming that turns out to be the case, neither of those realities would automatically absolve Trump of wrong-doing, or prove Bannon’s clearly partisan claims to be true.

Robert Mueller strongly suggested Trump should be impeached and the dems resisted calls from their supporter case to impeach for a long time.... this is far from just a witch hunt.... but Trump has devised a very effective strategy of channeling anti establishment sentiment and playing the victim which may well see him through.

The power to impeach is ultimately in the hands of politicians and the republicans still control the senate.
@CaptainJackson stop laffing at moiiiii :( :(
:p

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bet

bet you $50 trump survives and goes on for the next election for a victory.
Should be paying 1.01, if Clinton couldn't get in how is the communist going to win? They are lucky its only 8 years, Trump would get elected for 12-16

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@CaptainJackson stop laffing at moiiiii :( :(
:p
Bro I've been flat out at work pulling 7am to 11pm and frankly I'm not going to waste my time on stoopid people who believe the shit that dribbles out of trump or fox news or the GOP

It was lovely seeing nunes sweat his fucking arse off

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Still can't believe that a billionaire and his elitest pals convinced over half the nation that they are "outsiders"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I've been flat out at work pulling 7am to 11pm and frankly I'm not going to waste my time on stoopid people who believe the shit that dribbles out of trump or fox news or the GOP

It was lovely seeing nunes sweat his fucking arse off
You've been flat out pulling at work?

Sounds like a good job. Where do I sign up?

Banned
Reaction score
Either way you analyse it, Trump is an intelligent human, and those with the intellect, will realise it too!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either way you analyse it, Trump is an intelligent human, and those with the intellect, will realise it too!
Of course he is.. he is a master.. unfortunately there are still so many people who are yet to realise that they have been tricked

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump is a madman.
Madmen are known to be eccentric and intelligent.

Nikola Tesla was a madman, Albert Einstein was a madman, Issac Newton was a madman, Friedrich Nietzsche was a madman!

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Would that be called Pay dirt? Lol..
Remember back in the day there were those guys who used to hold that sign at Concord oval which read “Dean will make you pay”?

Well I don’t think they meant like this?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trump is a madman.
Madmen are known to be eccentric and intelligent.

Nikola Tesla was a madman, Albert Einstein was a madman, Issac Newton was a madman, Friedrich Nietzsche was a madman!

Are you seeing a pattern here?
Speaking of Tesla.. Apparently John Trump, Donald's uncle, was the one who looked over the Tesla papers that were collected from his abode after he had passed... Random as.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Tesla.. Apparently John Trump, Donald's uncle, was the one who looked over the Tesla papers that were collected from his abode after he had passed... Random as.
According to a conspiracy theory I read years back George H.W Bush was really a Nazi as born Georg Sherffe.

He apparently was sent to the united states to gain Teslas trust.
Got him to give up all his information and murdered him.

Then went on to create the CIA and used Teslas papers for top secret projects!

Don't ya just love the internet? Haha