News 6 MINS IN AND FOZ IS ALREADY INJURED

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
NO FACTS in your comment because of the 7 losses that the Roosters had, Latrell played 5/8 in only two of those seven games.

Here is the result from the games Latrell did play 5/8;

ROUND 2 Roosters 26 def Manly 18
ROUND 3 Roosters 32 def Parramatta 18
ROUND 11 Knights 38 def Roostes 12
ROUND 15 Storm 14 def Roosters 12
I just remembered roosters improved a lot after he left the halves. He was poor there. Nobody can say he was as good in the halves as he is at centre

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I've always been Pro Foran and I love watching him play (when not injured) but I think its time to call it. He should never have played for NZ, he should have put us FIRST after all the shit we stuck by him through.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you guys think of helping Cronulla out of their cap woes by taking up Johnson or Moylan to cover Foz?
Moylan maybe but big no for Johnson... Both have game management issues and seem to lack killer instinct.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll give up my left nut if foran makes a successful comeback

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just remembered roosters improved a lot after he left the halves. He was poor there. Nobody can say he was as good in the halves as he is at centre
He's "competent" in the halves, like Inglis was. He's an elite centre or fullback though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's "competent" in the halves, like Inglis was. He's an elite centre or fullback though.
Yeh, maybe, but who wants to pay a million a year for a "competant" half. For that money we expect "elite" whatever position it is.