The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nguyen, the Asian equivalent of Smith. I remember going to school with a tribe of Nguyen's.
There was only 1 in my year lol. It's Vietnamese and one of the most common surnames in the world.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This came up on my Xbox app for suggested games

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about repression, yet about a cash cow with privatised prisons, and if you think it's not happening here, let me introduce you to the *****, also known as SERCO!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not about repression, yet about a cash cow with privatised prisons, and if you think it's not happening here, let me introduce you to the *****, also known as SERCO!
Sad but true. Our government are dead keen on following the American model. Basically sell off the prisons and let the taxpayer foot the cost of keeping prisoners as well as allowing a profit margin for the owners. Capitalism is wonderful

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad but true. Our government are dead keen on following the American model. Basically sell off the prisons and let the taxpayer foot the cost of keeping prisoners as well as allowing a profit margin for the owners. Capitalism is wonderful
For every 4 guys you speak to in the United States one of them have seen time.
I base this statistic off my interactions playing games on PlayStation nework, listening to my American friends from different states compare stories of incarceration and state treatment, when law and order was subject of discussion.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For every 4 guys you speak to in the United States one of them have seen time.
I base this statistic off my interactions playing games on PlayStation nework, listening to my American friends from different states compare stories of incarceration and state treatment, when law and order was subject of discussion.
It's sad really. You let business take control of things like prisons and they campaign for mandatory sentences for even minor crimes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's sad really. You let business take control of things like prisons and they campaign for mandatory sentences for even minor crimes.
Then you instruct the music industry to create songs which encourage criminal behaviour around the same time you privatise!