Official Cowboys sign Valentine Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We aren’t your enemy. Most of us want want the best for the club. Some here almost want us to fail so they can justify their negative rants. You can do as you please but when given a real opportunity to express your views in a constructive way I hope you do so
I honestly have no problems with anyone on here bar 1 person, for certain reasons lol, I think you can guess who

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well talk sense and stop bitching and start supporting and I’m guessing you will get a lot more civil responses in future.
I’ve never directed anything uncivil towards anyone with my posts, yet I get blasted
If I was being uncivil it’s because I was returning serve

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I honestly have no problems with anyone on here bar 1 person, for certain reasons lol, I think you can guess who
There’s one I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire, a couple who are so negative they’d make an anti-depressant tablet depressed and a few I actually feel sorry for but who cares about that? Everything I type I’d say to their face. We have had passionate supporters with short fuses for so long the club honestly just roll with the punches. If people have a problem tell them why, they aren’t mind readers and no business is perfect

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never directed anything uncivil towards anyone with my posts, yet I get blasted
If I was being uncivil it’s because I was returning serve
FYI, there are some pretty smart, witty blokes on the kennel who don’t appreciate verbal dribble so if you’re going to churn out the bullshit you will get called out for it mate! So just be positive, and back up your posts with actual fact and you’ll be right! We all love the Dogs here but we don’t love bullshit!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what happens to drinkwater if Val wants to play fullback? Maybe he slots in the half’s?

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think hell make much difference to cows we'll wait and see

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence intended but seriously man, if you post a new thread everytime a club makes a signing you'll soon surpass bradtalo in the stupidity ranks, in fact I think you already have
I'm not the one with my fucking head in the sand just praying like an idiot that our recruitment team are doing the best job they can despite no evidence to show they are and despite numerous reports they are actually shit (can't agree on anything) - which you and other morons just refuse to believe for some reason.

That's what makes you the dumb ****. Keep putting all your trust in an inexperienced CEO and board of directors just like I'm sure you did in the previous bunch of ***** right up until they were all sacked. If all you get is fucked up the arse then that's what you deserve you stupid prick.

Don't ever go bringing up my user name again without expecting 10 times worse back you fuckwit loser - and that's your problem obviously - you're too used to being a fucking loser.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not the one with my fucking head in the sand just praying like an idiot that our recruitment team are doing the best job they can despite no evidence to show they are and numerous reports they are shit (can't agree on anything) - which you and other morons just refuse to believe. That's what makes you the dumb ****. Keep putting all your trust in an inexperienced CEO and board of directors just like I'm sure you did in the previous bunch of ***** right up until they were all sacked. If all you get is fucked up the arse then that's what you deserve you stupid prick. Don't ever go bringing up my user name again without expecting 10 times worse back you fuckwit loser - and that's you're problem obviously - you're too used to being a fucking loser.
Ouch! The claws are out rrrreeeeeoowww

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not the one with my fucking head in the sand just praying like an idiot that our recruitment team are doing the best job they can despite no evidence to show they are and numerous reports they are shit (can't agree on anything) - which you and other morons just refuse to believe. That's what makes you the dumb ****. Keep putting all your trust in an inexperienced CEO and board of directors just like I'm sure you did in the previous bunch of ***** right up until they were all sacked. If all you get is fucked up the arse then that's what you deserve you stupid prick. Don't ever go bringing up my user name again without expecting 10 times worse back you fuckwit loser - and that's you're problem obviously - you're too used to being a fucking loser.
Now now Bradley, you aren't the one with your head in the sand - just planted firmly up your arse it seems. You exhibit such anger on an online forum just because someone states the obvious fact that most of your comments/threads look like they were posted by an inarticulate, inebriated teen who just got shat on. Keep replying to my posts and get more and more pissy though, picturing you going redder than a summer tomato and going on about arse fucking is too funny

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now now Bradley, you aren't the one with your head in the sand - just planted firmly up your arse it seems. You exhibit such anger on an online forum just because someone states the obvious fact that most of your comments/threads look like they were posted by an inarticulate, inebriated teen who just got shat on. Keep replying to my posts and get more and more pissy though, picturing you going redder than a summer tomato and going on about arse fucking is too funny
Gee you're easily entertained aren't you ?

I think that would be technically impossible you imbecile but I'll tell you what's completely possible even if you're not a contortionist - for you to go stick your head up the rear end of one of your mates on here, then your other mate IF YOU CAN FIND ONE inserts his head up yours and so on until you have a full chain gang like in the movie the Human Centipede. Because that's what you're all virtually doing - walking around like headless f..king chickens with one Andrew Hill leading the way because you're too f..king asinine and inept yourself to come up with a different solution to improve our team in the next 10 f..king years that actually works. Don't copy the methods of the team who won the comp the last 2 years by buying the best players available you f..king moronic c..ts. That wouldn't make sense would it ? If I had the patience of you lot I could also sit around watching paint dry on a Saturday night but no I expect our board to do their f..king job and sign some c..ts who will improve our team for 2021 NOW "before" the best of the bunch are all f..king sold out. Just to put it in more perspective for you you pathetic dumb piece of shit just remember that time there was a special on inflatable Justin Bieber sex dolls and you missed out because there was a limited supply ? It's kind of similar to that you f..king rock spider depraved fuckwit.

Stop sitting around pulling your cock over pictures of Andrew Hill and Lynne Anderson and ask them to f..king do some shit for f..ks sake. They have too much time on their hands - I mean besides making coffee and solving bankruptcy claims for their personal businesses. I hope you get run over the next time you have your cock stuck up the chicken while it's crossing the road (make that a 6 lane highway)

Bring it on Mother F..ker. I used to pick arguments with people a lot smarter and f..king tougher than you for my "entertainment" for many years. Let's make it a real contest you f..king retard

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gee you're easily entertained aren't you ?

I think that would be technically impossible you imbecile but I'll tell you what's completely possible even if you're not a contortionist - for you to go stick your head up the rear end of one of your mates on here, then your other mate IF YOU CAN FIND ONE inserts his head up yours and so on until you have a full chain gang like in the movie the Human Centipede. Because that's what you're all virtually doing - walking around like headless f..king chickens with one Andrew Hill leading the way because you're too f..king asinine and inept yourself to come up with a different solution to improve our team in the next 10 f..king years that actually works. Don't copy the methods of the team who won the comp the last 2 years by buying the best players available you f..king moronic c..ts. That wouldn't make sense would it ? If I had the patience of you lot I could also sit around watching paint dry on a Saturday night but no I expect our board to do their f..king job and sign some c..ts who will improve our team for 2021 NOW "before" the best of the bunch are all f..king sold out. Just to put it in more perspective for you you pathetic dumb piece of shit just remember that time there was a special on inflatable Justin Bieber sex dolls and you missed out because there was a limited supply ? It's kind of similar to that you f..king rock spider depraved fuckwit.

Stop sitting around pulling your cock over pictures of Andrew Hill and Lynne Anderson and ask them to f..king do some shit for f..ks sake. They have too much time on their hands - I mean besides making coffee and solving bankruptcy claims for their personal businesses. I hope you get run over the next time you have your cock stuck up the chicken while it's crossing the road (make that a 6 lane highway)

Bring it on Mother F..ker. I used to pick arguments with people a lot smarter and f..king tougher than you for my "entertainment" for many years. Let's make it a real contest you f..king retard
Riigghht
So what am I, a mother fucker, chicken fucker, blow up doll fucker, your all over the place with your tough so-called "insults"
How long did it take you to think of that charming retort anyway, sitting at your pc with your cock in your hands, an hour, two maybe?

I'd say it sounds like you have some serious unresolved homosexual emotional and mental issues and should seek help, but not even the best shrinks could help a lost cause like you.

But you'll more than likely come up with another pathetic excuse for a "comeback" even though you've already polluted this forum with so much shit already, after this post I'm done responding to a cum stain like you.

I'll leave it at this, you are a perfect example of why birth control is so crucial, the best part about your ran down your mother's leg and the rest of it your father wiped on curtains

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance MODS can relocate all squabbles from all threads to a new thread so that we aren't all inundated with this sh!t.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any chance MODS can relocate all squabbles from all threads to a new thread so that we aren't all inundated with this sh!t.
I'm done. Apologies for the replying posts I've made.

Best if these pathetic, childish posts were just deleted, not merged

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holmes will be the new Hayne. Except Holmes never reached the level of Hayne at his peak. Holmes will fade at the Cowboys.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holmes at the cowboys lol.. time will tell but I have to think it will be a fail.

most clubs get their man but us. Can’t wait for the day that changes an we target and are successful.!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's totally out of hand and disgraceful.

If ever there was a need to have Mr I clean this up..it's now ...because a Mod who is constantly putting in the time to adjudicate and set some standards is desperately needed.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only stupid people on here are the ones that think the current board are doing a banging job
So in plain english.................................

Translation:

'The only stupid people on here are the ones that don't agree with me'

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riigghht
So what am I, a mother fucker, chicken fucker, blow up doll fucker, your all over the place with your tough so-called "insults"
How long did it take you to think of that charming retort anyway, sitting at your pc with your cock in your hands, an hour, two maybe?

I'd say it sounds like you have some serious unresolved homosexual emotional and mental issues and should seek help, but not even the best shrinks could help a lost cause like you.

But you'll more than likely come up with another pathetic excuse for a "comeback" even though you've already polluted this forum with so much shit already, after this post I'm done responding to a cum stain like you.

I'll leave it at this, you are a perfect example of why birth control is so crucial, the best part about your ran down your mother's leg and the rest of it your father wiped on curtains
Yes you're very talented at fucking things obviously. You'd f..k anything that moves and if it doesn't move you push it. But hey you're not just good at fucking animals, dolls, your hand and dead people who can't say no you're just as good at taking it. So much so your arsehole is "all over the place". What a mess you've made of your sphincter muscle. It's worn the f..k out like a piece of bubble gum from the 1950s still stuck on your shoe.

So-called insults ? They're not so-called fuckwit. We're not playing pretendies. They're real !. I actually meant them. How long did it take me to reply ? about 5 minutes in between tasks while I was at work cockhead. You're the one who had all f..king day you dumb c..t.

Yes I have some homosexual issues as you say sorry. I don't like watching you and Andrew Hill kissing or f..ing each other I'm sorry it's just not my cup of tea. Mental issues ? I'm fine 99% of the time but big mouth no ball whinging little dorks like you do make me mental but hey you had the same effect on your parents I'm sure.

Pathetic excuse for a comeback ? LOL. IF you have the guts to ever reply to me again (which I seriously doubt) try using a thing called imagination or a brain and write at least ONE f..king thing "original" that I've never heard before will you for f..ks sake. I definitely said far more and far worse shit about you dude as anyone on here can see so whose the pathetic one you f..king piece of shit ?. You talk the talk and dare me to come back at you and when I do you now say you're giving up so easily "you're done". What a f..ken down trodden weak wimpy little loser you proved to be and so f..king quickly.

I'd rather be a cum stain than a f..king shit stain like you. At least I came from someone having a good time. You came from someone's gastro attack while at work in the wrong toilet because they were so desperate to get you the f..k out.

You wrote "the best part about your ran down". If you're going to pick on me for not using proper English when I post f..king fix your own illiterate mistakes dickhead.

The best part of you filled your Mum's arsehole just after your old man finished f..king his cross dressing mate during their threesome.

Reply if you dare C..T. I love this stuff at you're f..king expense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.