Trump impeachment hearings

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone follow this ? Very interesting as the Democrats have committed political suicide with this witch hunt, trumps approval rating has almost gone up by 20% even the independents and swing voters have said they can’t trust the democrats, and even some democrats have said they are neutral on agreeing on progressing with impeachment inquiry.

news is when this fails and goes to senate the Epstein files will be uncovered to as the Clinton’s are involved, Adam Schiff is very dodgy and there is no evidence only whet they over heard.

Dems are the greens and bill shorten party of the USA

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
trumps approval rating has almost gone up by 20%
Source?

I only follow it insofar as its another item on the news (don;t really care that much - if Trump wasn't brought down by all of the other shit, I don't think impeachment proceedings will matter), but i haven't heard this one.

I don;t see this making much difference in the outcome of the next election - it's going to all be about the Dems putting up the right candidate (not necessarily the best one).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone follow this ? Very interesting as the Democrats have committed political suicide with this witch hunt, trumps approval rating has almost gone up by 20% even the independents and swing voters have said they can’t trust the democrats, and even some democrats have said they are neutral on agreeing on progressing with impeachment inquiry.

news is when this fails and goes to senate the Epstein files will be uncovered to as the Clinton’s are involved, Adam Schiff is very dodgy and there is no evidence only whet they over heard.

Dems are the greens and bill shorten party of the USA
Not a bad application, but if you want a job at Fox News, you need far more bullshit than this.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Source?

I only follow it insofar as its another item on the news (don;t really care that much - if Trump wasn't brought down by all of the other shit, I don't think impeachment proceedings will matter), but i haven't heard this one.

I don;t see this making much difference in the outcome of the next election - it's going to all be about the Dems putting up the right candidate (not necessarily the best one).
YouTube Steve bannon been following his videos since day 1 very smart political analysts and he predicted trumps win too,
Here is a good one to watch listen to it and come back and tell me what you think

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Source?

The only reason this impeachment has been brought up is there is no one not even anyone close who will lose to trump.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
YouTube Steve bannon been following his videos since day 1 very smart political analysts and he predicted trumps win too,
Here is a good one to watch listen to it and come back and tell me what you think

I've already said what i think - I was just looking for a genuine source for Trump's approval ratings going up by 20%.

They have been hovering in the mid to high 40s for a while - have they suddenly shot up to 60s?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've already said what i think - I was just looking for a genuine source for Trump's approval ratings going up by 20%.

They have been hovering in the mid to high 40s for a while - have they suddenly shot up to 60s?
Well.

Technically - if he was at say 40%, and gone up to 48% - then that would be a 20% increase.

If he went up 20 points, then that would probably closer reference to what you're referring to.

And FYI - he's gone up like 4% in recent times, but still has not cracked the 50's.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well.

Technically - if he was at say 40%, and gone up to 48% - then that would be a 20% increase.

If he went up 20 points, then that would probably closer reference to what you're referring to.

And FYI - he's gone up like 4% in recent times, but still has not cracked the 50's.
That is mathematically correct (and as an accountant I do like to see maths used better) - but we both know that's not what OP meant. It's also not how things like approval ratings are generally reported, or how the public interprets them.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is mathematically correct (and as an accountant I do like to see maths used better) - but we both know that's not what OP meant. It's also not how things like approval ratings are generally reported, or how the public interprets them.
Eh.

Was just calling out that there definitely has not been a 20% increase in approval ratings.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should we be impeaching Dean Pay? We need to find some dirt on the guy...
Hit up Adam Elliots.

Surely he must of found something on him, considering his preferential treatment.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the republicans know how to have quicker impeachment hearings

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought it was more to do that he was Catholic, not a Democrat?
they were trying to fight communism and he didn't go along with the bay of pigs or Vietnam so they impeached him

the key is that they tried to set Oswald up as a communist to blame them for it just like in the Operation Northwoods plan

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

This guy is a rusted on alt right ideologue .... not exactly the best person to turn to for an objective opinion.

The inquiry has turned up plenty of damming evidence, including from long time Trump allies who have now turned on him. Whether it all leads to impeachment is a different matter, but there’s no denying the inquiry has produced done compelling evidence that Trump abused his power.

he was right during his initial campaign when he said he could shoot someone in the street and his defenders would still defend and protect him.

He’s dodgy as fuck.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...how-mixed-numbers-amid-hearings-2872411?amp=1

Polling results very a little from poll to poll, but very much suggest a nation that is conflicted when it comes to this issue, with must polls actually suggesting slightly more people are in favour of the inquiry than against it.
The process certainly hasn’t been the cut and dried failure Bannon is presenting it as. He’s an unbelievably partisan and unreliable analyst.... which is why he’s appearing on Fox News.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bet
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/trump-impeachment-polls-approval-ratings-show-mixed-numbers-amid-hearings-2872411?amp=1

Polling results very a little from poll to poll, but very much suggest a nation that is conflicted when it comes to this issue, with must polls actually suggesting slightly more people are in favour of the inquiry than against it.
The process certainly hasn’t been the cut and dried failure Bannon is presenting it as. He’s an unbelievably partisan and unreliable analyst.... which is why he’s appearing on Fox News.
bet you $50 trump survives and goes on for the next election for a victory.