Opinion Are the board doing the best job they can?

Are the board doing the best job they can?

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He has been trouble for years and the club avoided him like the plague. You constantly bag the board but want to sign a bloke who was into the drugs and hanging out with bikies. Dribbler
Another slow day in Tassie.
Brad’s been smoking crack again.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one haha. I was blessed with the correct amount of chromosomes and was more intelligent and more successful than you when I was still in nappies, which you no doubt still wear[/QUOTE

A joke about still wearing nappies ? Seriously, are you fucking 12 years old ? More successful than me are you ? At what, sucking your own cock ? Congratulations fuckface. If you're as smart as you say it must be because you're a giant nerd. Go sit on your joystick.

If you're intelligent at all please please tell me the answers to these questions:
- How our recruitment team is better than the recruiters of all other 15 NRL team in spotting the next super star ?
- IF our recruiters can spot a potential super star how do we get them to sign with our club who has a rookie coach and NO stars ahead of a team like the Roosters who have proven coaching methods and the game's best players ?
- IF one of our young players suddenly becomes something special how do we keep them from leaving for the Roosters the next year where they will get better coaching to improve their game and play finals every year to improve their game and likely improve their chances of getting in rep teams ? Oh and you can't say we should pay them more than the Roosters because that would be hypocritical - it would be exactly the same as paying overs for players from other clubs (same amount)
- If our club is concentrating on developing our juniors why did they let 3 of the best players from our ISP Premiership winning team including our Player of the Year leave the club and we sign reserve players like Sue from the Tigers in preference ?
- If our club has such a good recruitment team why did they send Andrew Hill by himself to the UK to negotiate with coach Holbrook and player Thompson when he had no experience whatsoever in ever signing players previously ?
- If our recruitment team are so good why did a board member of our "League's club" (not Football club") feel the need to approach Mitchell himself ?
- If our recruitment team are so good why did they miss out on signing 3 players Dean Pay openly stated he would like to have in Api, Ramien and Ese'ese ?

I look forward to receiving your answers

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another slow day in Tassie.
Brad’s been smoking crack again.
Yep and you've been "sniffing" crack - crack as in other guy's backsides. Fed you a bunch of lies by the way (I don't know you) so go feel free to report me to Meltwater or whoever because you don't even know my real name or who the fuck I really work for. You pretended to be okay for a while but I noticed the little smart arse comments you would still make about me here and there oh but that's right you blocked me hey so you'll never read this so I can say anything about you and you'll never know. Oh and please realise that rugby league clubs run a lot different to corporations. Unlike corporations our board members can be voted in and out by club members so our board has a lot more explaining to do about their performance or lack of it IF they want to keep their jobs.

Last edited:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep and you've been sniffing crack as in guy's backsides. Fed you a bunch of lies by the way (I don't know you) so go feel free to report me to Meltwater or whoever because you don't even know my real name or who the fuck I really work for. You pretended to be okay for a while but I noticed the little smart arse comments you would still make about me here and there
are you a space cadet?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
mY Postfrom Brad Talo

A joke about still wearing nappies ? Seriously, are you fucking 12 years old ? More successful than me are you ? At what, sucking your own cock ? Congratulations fuckface. If you're as smart as you say it must be because you're a giant nerd. Go sit on your joystick.

If you're intelligent at all please please tell me the answers to these questions:

- How our recruitment team is better than the recruiters of all other 15 NRL team in spotting the next super star ?

- IF our recruiters can spot a potential super star how do we get them to sign with our club who has a rookie coach and NO stars ahead of a team like the Roosters who have proven coaching methods and the game's best players ?

- IF one of our young players suddenly becomes something special how do we keep them from leaving for the Roosters the next year where they will get better coaching to improve their game and play finals every year to improve their game and likely improve their chances of getting in rep teams ? Oh and you can't say we should pay them more than the Roosters because that would be hypocritical - it would be exactly the same as paying overs for players from other clubs (same amount)

- If our club is concentrating on developing our juniors why did they let 3 of the best players from our ISP Premiership winning team including our Player of the Year leave the club and we sign reserve players like Sue from the Tigers in preference ?

- If our club has such a good recruitment team why did they send Andrew Hill by himself to the UK to negotiate with coach Holbrook and player Thompson when he had no experience whatsoever in ever signing players previously ?

- If our recruitment team are so good why did a board member of our "League's club" (not Football club") feel the need to approach Mitchell himself ?

- If our recruitment team are so good why did they miss out on signing 3 players Dean Pay openly stated he would like to have in Api, Ramien and Ese'ese ?

Too stupid to quote properly. Fix the paragraphs and I’ll reply. I feel like a kindergarten teacher marking a fucking finger painting

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mY Postfrom Brad Talo

Too stupid to quote properly. Fix the paragraphs and I’ll reply. I feel like a kindergarten teacher marking a fucking finger painting
Fixed. I was in a hurry. Get that joystick out of your arsehole. You need everything in proper paragraphs do you ?. You really do sound like a NERD.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you a space cadet?
Gee I haven't heard that schoolboy put down since the 80s I think or was it the 70s ? Did you just climb out of a fucking time machine ? Next you'll be telling me to get stuffed or to rack off LOL

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fixed. I was in a hurry. Get that joystick out of your arsehole. You need everything in proper paragraphs do you ?. You really do sound like a NERD
Can you mark each point a, b, c etc?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about I mark them
F
U
C
K
W
I
T

N
E
R
D

Just as I thought you're too fucking dumb to come up with good answers and you know it so better not to try hey because I'll just pick holes in your bullshit excuses

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How about I mark them
F
U
C
K
W
I
T

N
E
R
D

Just as I thought you're too fucking dumb to come up with good answers and you know it so better not to try hey because I'll just pick holes in your bullshit excuses
Hahaha we know the holes you pick.
It wouldn’t matter what we say you’re too thick and stubborn to take anyone’s opinion or advice.

When the club responded to your letter they were probably laughing at you like how Captain insano laughs at Bobby Boucher when he calls him in the waterboy

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha we know the holes you pick.
It wouldn’t matter what we say you’re too thick and stubborn to take anyone’s opinion or advice.

When the club responded to your letter they were probably laughing at you like how Captain insano laughs at Bobby Boucher when he calls him in the waterboy
Oh okay that's another case of a schoolboy type response when you have the opportunity to prove you're as smart as you "claim to be" not just to me but to others on here also. So you're telling me it's just not worth trying ? What a f..king pussy ! And you can quote character names from Adam Sandler movies probably off the top of your head ? Yeah I'm sure plenty of brain surgeons and rocket scientists are really into Sandler movies too LOL

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wish you guys would shut the fuk up, you sound like bitches. Should be embarrassed of yourselves. What happened to the Mod's around this place...some of you argumentative pricks need evicting for good. Place has turned to shit since you arrived.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh okay that's another case of a schoolboy type response when you have the opportunity to prove you're as smart as you "claim to be" not just to me but to others on here also. So you're telling me it's just not worth trying ? What a f..king pussy ! And you can quote character names from Adam Sandler movies probably off the top of your head ? Yeah I'm sure plenty of brain surgeons and rocket scientists are really into Sandler movies too LOL
I’m so confused. So am I a nerd, been in jail, school boy. Which one is it?
What were the questions again & I’ll answer them?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish you guys would shut the fuk up, you sound like bitches. Should be embarrassed of yourselves. What happened to the Mod's around this place...some of you argumentative pricks need evicting for good. Place has turned to shit since you arrived.
Be careful what you wish for Groggy

I recall last off-season this joint was a ghost town. Any thread that a certain dictator didn’t like was swiftly nuked before it could get a roll on.

What I’m seeing this off-season is a forum bristling with discussion. Other fan forums would kill for this level of activity.

Clicks are at an all time high and judging by the influx of ads I’ve been copping on here, the site owners are licking their lips and capitalising. Just quietly - I think myself and a couple of other members are due some royalties.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Spot on mate.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I pity the fools.

But seriously, yeah, you wonder what these people must be like to actually have to deal with IRL.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for Groggy

I recall last off-season this joint was a ghost town. Any thread that a certain dictator didn’t like was swiftly nuked before it could get a roll on.

What I’m seeing this off-season is a forum bristling with discussion. Other fan forums would kill for this level of activity.

Clicks are at an all time high and judging by the influx of ads I’ve been copping on here, the site owners are licking their lips and capitalising. Just quietly - I think myself and a couple of other members are due some royalties.
See what your saying but I wonder how many of those clicks are petty bickering? Once upon a time disagreements were played out with harmless banter but never to this level of spite. It's not good and as I've seen in the last few pages of most of the threads they are just fighting. A couple of these people remind me of noisy minor birds ganging up on something. I know it's the off-season and bugger all to talk about but it looks like the beginning of the end IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.