Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone with a clue does. No shock
Actually, reading that article he doesn't really say he's a really good fit. If anything he says he's got the potential to play fullback but there are also a lot of factors against him too.

The most interesting past of this is him saying "Latrell is the only one that would make it an unsuccessful transition" and goes onto say "he has drifted in and out of games, but when you look at the big games, he tends to stand up in those."

Don't see the confidence from Slater that you guys apparently do but ... who knows?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can fuck off too
Totally agree with you here.. This guy @Psycho Doggie had a go at me for being insensitive to mental health even though I explained it was in jest and taken out of context (but he still had a full on "I should be ashamed of myself" rant ) then goes ahead and directly bullies people on here

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually, reading that article he doesn't really say he's a really good fit. If anything he says he's got the potential to play fullback but there are also a lot of factors against him too.

The most interesting past of this is him saying "Latrell is the only one that would make it an unsuccessful transition" and goes onto say "he has drifted in and out of games, but when you look at the big games, he tends to stand up in those."

Don't see the confidence from Slater that you guys apparently do but ... who knows?
It’s funny how the negative nancies pick and choose what parts of an article they want to read or twist to suit their chronic negativity

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how Davo just waltzes on here, blissfully unaware of the discussions going on around him, and just shares his piece anyway.

Sheer arrogance. Ultimate alpha manoeuvre.

classic Davo

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
classic Davo
I know this is the best funniest thread ive read in months.
Imagine sitting in history class with davey holland back in the day.
Where did u go davey i love ya.
Some of us just couldn't be fucked reading sometimes hey bud lol.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This masterpiece has no business in the LM megathread.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Supercoach on Facebook saying another club has entered the race... Fuck knows who it is though as I don't pay for their shit

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Supercoach on Facebook saying another club has entered the race... Fuck knows who it is though as I don't pay for their shit
Apparently Titans. Imagine Latrell up there. Wouldn’t end well. Maybe he’ll be on the same TV show as Idris

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Titans. Imagine Latrell up there. Wouldn’t end well. Maybe he’ll be on the same TV show as Idris
Tbh I'd rather see him go to them instead of Tigers. Holbrook is going to do well up there

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have the Tigers dropped off now?
Sounds like they are still keen. The titans wanted Jarhead Hayne again but were worried about the cheerleaders

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tbh I'd rather see him go to them instead of Tigers. Holbrook is going to do well up there
I like the tigers for personal reasons so would rather him go to the titans too. I think they’ll improve but can’t see him being a miracle worker

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just don't get why people can't see what's going on here.

The guy is prostituting himself around all the clubs looking for the highest bidder. He's focused on a big pay day with one day being locked in at us, then the Tigers, the NQ, now the Titans. The fact he's actually considering the Titans shows how desperate he is for the money ...

Personally glad the club walked away when they did so haven't been involved in this fucking circus ...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumoured to have signed 4 year deal with tigers $5.7 mill massive overs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lucky he got two prems with the Rooters.. Now he can spend the rest of his career finishing 9th