News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alzz send me a blueprint of your brain when you get a chance please mate. I’m building an idiot at home
As long as you’re prepared it will be like Hodor on game of thrones but say, “boardout” instead of “Hodor”, never even having a clue who is on the board or how it works

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The childish and personal arguments in this place are tiresome. Its gunna be a long off season
I’ll wear that.
Alzz is just the gift that keeps on giving.
Roll on March 2020!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alzz send me a blueprint of your brain when you get a chance please mate. I’m building an idiot at home
Ahaha what a lame ass flog, you can save yourself the trouble building one by giving yourself a massive uppercut

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I posed a question, not an answer.
So you’ve just answered the poll question yourself - a clear YES!
See you cant comprehend what i said, so clearly your not all there with your brain capacity
I clearly said that your post was the best answer you got to my other post
It had nothing to do with the fact that your reply was a question
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH
i put it in caps, cause it might help you if your struggling

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
See you cant comprehend what i said, so clearly your not all there with your brain capacity
I clearly said that your post was the best answer you got to my other post
It had nothing to do with the fact that your reply was a question
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH
i put it in caps, cause it might help you if your struggling
‘You’re’ struggling not ‘your’ struggling.
Thanks Alzz for your usual elocution.

What’s the name of the village you’re depriving of an idiot?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
‘You’re’ struggling not ‘your’ struggling.
Thanks Alzz for your usual elocution.

What’s the name of the village you’re depriving of an idiot?
I’m really happy for you that you know your spelling, at least your good at something, well done bro

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m really happy for you that you know your spelling, at least your good at something, well done bro
‘You’re’ good at something.
Get off the forum and back into English class.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn its sad seeing how far Canterbury has fallen.

So glad I got a taste of real rugby league when it was still known as NSWRL and then later ARL..

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
War chest for next year but we have already let every other club tie up all the talent.
8.5 million to upgrade elliot. Great work club. Useless ***** are asleep at the wheel.
Fifita or arrow or someone better be coming next year to replace some of these weaker players next year or where fucked.
I cant see us getting anyone because we wont pay them.
The bulldogs blueprint needs to change cause your not gonna get anyone with what anderson thinks there worth.
Its not the 80s and 90s anymore. We are not going up any ladder. Bennet has been at souths for one season.
Is about to pull off more better sighnings in one off season then we have managed to pick up for years.
Hes one old goat that can barely speak, so what the fuck is lyn and pay doing.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
War chest for next year but we have already let every other club tie up all the talent.
8.5 million to upgrade elliot. Great work club. Useless ***** are asleep at the wheel.
Fifita or arrow or someone better be coming next year to replace some of these weaker players next year or where fucked.
The bulldogs blueprint needs to change cause your not gonna get anyone with what anderson thinks there worth.
Its not the 80s and 90s anymore. We are not going up any ladder. Bennet has been at souths for one season.
Is about to pull off more better sighnings in one off season then we have managed to pick up for years.
We have backrowers.. plenty of good young kids coming through to help Chn and Stimson, we don't need backrowers. We need props if anything in the forwards.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They did lose Inglis and Burgess, their two highest paid players in the one season

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know. He is like a broken record. I mean, I don't agree with everything the board do, but I don't shove it down everyone's throats like some others on this forum do.
Be great if they could give us all a break.

This site needs supervision work bad :(

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep.

Maybe Lynne is running us like she learnt at titans.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.

Maybe Lynne is running us like she learnt at titans.
I dont want to sound negative because i love the doggies as much as anyone else.
I grew up being an aggressive player and going for it when your not suppose to win.
Today not tomorrow. I was a bit worried about dean stepping up to nrl coaching.
If he can get his off season right he just might make it yet.
His last 6 to 12 months his communication with our players seems to have improved which is good.
But lyn is not bullfrog or even close, she has not run a succesful club ever and shes about 80.
Im not happy with leaving the 2021 sighnings so late, they might have a quiet one or two sewn up but we need 5 or 6.
Unlike others i dont believe in the future, the time people are happy with us being mediocre because of promises for the future is rubbish.
Climate change will kill us all before we win another gf at this rate.