Social Media Croft to brisbane

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Croft gone to broncos, another option gone while we sit and re sign plodders

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No surprise there. Makes sense for both him and Brisbane. He'd been very up and down the last few seasons after impressing in his first season but being away from Smith and Munster dominating the ball might help him...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unacceptable. Let’s torch the leagues club in protest.
We could finish last next year and you would say that we are progressing
Just because you have no ambition dosent mean others dont

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good luck to them. I'm interested to see how Tom Dearden and Jake Turpin go next season. Dearden is off contract end of 2021, Turpin the year after. Neither of them will be on much, if they turn out to be top rate, they might be tempted by a decent contract, certainly they wouldn't be on much now at Brisbane. Keep in mind that the Horsies will have Oates, Lodge, Isaako, Ofahengaue, Pangai Jnr coming off contract at the same time as Turpin.

The real hiring will begin November 2020.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ambition is an admirable thing. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with setting a goal and hustling your arse off in order to reach it.

But, we all know that Allzz and Bradly cross the very fine line between ambition and impatience. They clutter the kennel with demands and minute-to-minute updates, despite the fact that people already explained the timeline on multiple different occasions.

There’s definitely a difference between being driven and being obnoxiously pushy. And, dealing with those overly eager people can be a pain. But, have you fellas ever stopped to consider whether or not you have the tendency to cross that line? Are you coming across as exceptionally motivated or incredibly annoying?

Well, it’s time for a little self-reflection. Ask yourself these five questions to help determine whether you’re just one heck of a go-getter—or you’re the cause of those kennel-wide eye rolls.

1. Am i mentally retarded?

2. Was i dropped as a baby?

3. Am i adopted?

4. How do i respond to rejection?

5. Am i being fair and considerate of others?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cogger, Lewis and Wakeham all equal or better prospects in my opinion.

Croft has struggled everytime when it counts with the best coach and players around him. Our kids have done it the hard way and shown more.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ambition is an admirable thing. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with setting a goal and hustling your arse off in order to reach it.

But, we all know that Allzz and Bradly cross the very fine line between ambition and impatience. They clutter the kennel with demands and minute-to-minute updates, despite the fact that people already explained the timeline on multiple different occasions.

There’s definitely a difference between being driven and being obnoxiously pushy. And, dealing with those overly eager people can be a pain. But, have you fellas ever stopped to consider whether or not you have the tendency to cross that line? Are you coming across as exceptionally motivated or incredibly annoying?

Well, it’s time for a little self-reflection. Ask yourself these five questions to help determine whether you’re just one heck of a go-getter—or you’re the cause of those kennel-wide eye rolls.

1. Am i mentally retarded?

2. Was i dropped as a baby?

3. Am i adopted?

4. How do i respond to rejection?

5. Am i being fair and considerate of others?
I don't think I should be included in that post but okay. The way you've replied to some of my comments I feel like I could ask you the same questions. You don't ever offer anything (like a few other people) so 5. doesn't really apply. I'm not sure what you exactly disagree with me about but if I see something a certain way I'm not going to just change my mind from reading a nothing comment that you give (and I wouldn't want it to be any other way). There are 1000's (?) of different people on these forums so I'm going to be repetitive. I need to see something to change my mind (I'm yet to). You shouldn't really be saying questions like you've given just because we have a different opinion. If you like you can say what exactly you disagree with and why and maybe I'll change my opinion slightly by 1%.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think I should be included in that post but okay. The way you've replied to some of my comments I feel like I could ask you the same questions. You don't ever offer anything (like a few other people) so 5. doesn't really apply. I'm not sure what you exactly disagree with me about but if I see something a certain way I'm not going to just change my mind from reading a nothing comment that you give (and I wouldn't want it to be any other way). There are 1000's (?) of different people on these forums so I'm going to be repetitive. I need to see something to change my mind (I'm yet to). You shouldn't really be saying questions like you've given just because we have a different opinion. If you like you can say what exactly you disagree with and why and maybe I'll change my opinion slightly by 1%.
I reckon he’s referring to bradtalo mate

He and Alfred are in a league of their own

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he meant Talo mate. For someone that posts so much I’ve noticed you’ve stopped answering my very valid questions

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he meant Talo mate. For someone that posts so much I’ve noticed you’ve stopped answering my very valid questions
Are you sure? I reply to everyone. Way more then I should :tonguewink:. If I did it was probably on purpose because I didn't want to repeat myself or I didn't agree and didn't want to go around in circles.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon he’s referring to bradtalo mate

He and Alfred are in a league of their own
Too many B's, Brad's, Brady's and trolls mixing our names...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you sure? I reply to everyone. Way more then I should :tonguewink:. If I did it was probably on purpose because I didn't want to repeat myself or I didn't agree and didn't want to go around in circles.
Repeating yourself and going in circles is what you do best though!
Two posts come to mind when I asked you exactly how many full games Foran has played since he left Manly and where you got your info that we offered Latrell 850k

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too many B's, Brad's, Brady's and trolls mixing our names...
So are you Brad or Brady? Is it meant to be Brad 2000? Like the computer bug or like André 3000? :grinning:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah Croft isn't any better than what we have currently.