Chris Smith Re-signs

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rorters must be spewing we have locked him up for a few more seasons. FMD !!!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Except we don't know how much he is being paid and Pay will likely have him in his 17. He's a squad player at best and signing another squad player right now is completely unnecessary. Garbage move from the club. Next we will sign fucking Elliott.
Bradyk knows what all the players are on and what they're worth just ask him!?!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why wait til 2022 when we were out of cap trouble for 2021 and until recently only had about 6 players signed up past 2020....it keeps getting pushed back, abit like the famous "tomorrow'

Why wait? Because we aren't out of cap trouble for a start and we are waiting for plenty of kids to either show or go. Your'e not one of those people who really think we are gonna win a comp in 2020-21 are you??

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost for words.!!! 2020 not yet a bust hahaha !!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bradyk knows what all the players are on and what they're worth just ask him!?!
It depends. Some players have their contracts on ZeroTackle (some could be inaccurate technically). Others I just use what other players are worth and compare and say what 'I think' they're worth. It isn't exact but it's close enough or at least good enough as an estimate. Smith i'd say 200k. I'm more invested into that side of the game then you're. Just be funny tho!?!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's going to Manly.
I think they want him to kick his pregnant wife in the stomach, throw her to the ground, do drugs or stab someone before he’ll fit in at Manly

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa and mr enthusiasm/teachers pet are next (Adam idiot)
Closely followed by Montoya

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa and mr enthusiasm/teachers pet are next (Adam idiot)
Closely followed by Montoya
Wtf would the club re-sign Montoya for he is hopeless and I new Elliott would stay because of pay but I just don't understand re signing of Chris Smith and Montoya half our luck we will re sign Holland as well

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf would the club re-sign Montoya for he is hopeless and I new Elliott would stay because of pay but I just don't understand re signing of Chris Smith and Montoya half our luck we will re sign Holland as well
local junior bs
Can play multiple positions when in essence he can’t play one
Sucks pays butthole
Does a lot of community bs work

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
local junior bs
Can play multiple positions when in essence he can’t play one
Sucks pays butthole
Does a lot of community bs work
It's sad the club/coach is blocking the younger players who have more talent probably in there fingers then some of these flops I would prefer to give young ones a go over the likes of Montoya smith Holland Elliott .