Semi-Interested?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many assumptions here mate.
I'll be at the forum and happy to supply updates on the night for those interested.
No doubt there will be many questions asked - including from me.
I've found Lynne, Hilly and Deano all very approachable and up for a chat.
Thanks very much. I'll be very interested to read your updates on the night

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can tell them to read the kennel lol
I don’t think they’d waste their time reading it. It’s just the same 5-6 negative people always whingeing. Constructive feedback at a members forum is always welcomed though

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe the club will, or even want to sign Leilua and Reynolds.
If however they do, it would be a panic signing just to save there arse, like the Woods Foran signing by the previous board.
Marley is going to be triggered.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before and will say it again.

You're an agenda driven idiot whose comments are a waste of time to read
Don't read them then. Are you saying this in not what many on here have said ?. I know they have because they've said it to me. My only agenda is for our board to do their f..king job and improve our team. What's your's ? The current board are not our club. They are the current or temporary management only. We don't have to be any more loyal to them than we were the last board IF they're not doing a good job and as far as I'm concerned they're NOT

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't read them then. Are you saying this in not what many on here have said ?. I know they have because they've said it to me.
Hard not to read your dribble when you're constantly creating threads and every.second post is you bleating about the same thing you always do.

As for what other people think or have said. I don't care. The way you say shit pisses me off. So I tell you. Simple.

Others may have similar points to you but don't piss me off. So I say nothing. Simple.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount of smack talking you do, one would think you have all the time in the world.

Dont be a pussy, book your tickets and head on over to the members forum
Wish I could. I'm sure though that at least one person will ask exactly the same questions I would

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ambition is an admirable thing. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with setting a goal and hustling your arse off in order to reach it.

But, we all know that Allzz and Bradly cross the very fine line between ambition and impatience. They clutter the kennel with demands and minute-to-minute updates, despite the fact that people already explained the timeline on multiple different occasions.

There’s definitely a difference between being driven and being obnoxiously pushy. And, dealing with those overly eager people can be a pain. But, have you fellas ever stopped to consider whether or not you have the tendency to cross that line? Are you coming across as exceptionally motivated or incredibly annoying?

Well, it’s time for a little self-reflection. Ask yourself these five questions to help determine whether you’re just one heck of a go-getter—or you’re the cause of those kennel-wide eye rolls.

1. Am i mentally retarded?

2. Was i dropped as a baby?

3. Am i adopted?

4. How do i respond to rejection?

5. Am i being fair and considerate of others?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing about Radradra though is I think our hands are tied unless we can get a guarantee from the NRL of the 350K compo for Foran and that's if Semi were happy with 750K for next season cause that's all we will have reportedly and the club won't backend any contracts. Wish we could get him and Zac Lomax for next year. They'd make a big difference.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard not to read your dribble when you're constantly creating threads and every.second post is you bleating about the same thing you always do.

As for what other people think or have said. I don't care. The way you say shit pisses me off. So I tell you. Simple.

Others may have similar points to you but don't piss me off. So I say nothing. Simple.
I'm probably more blunt than most and more shitty about the way our club is being run. But tell me what's your plan to improve our team and do you honestly think we've recruited well recently ?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ambition is an admirable thing. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with setting a goal and hustling your arse off in order to reach it.

But, we all know that Allzz and Bradly cross the very fine line between ambition and impatience. They clutter the kennel with demands and minute-to-minute updates, despite the fact that people already explained the timeline on multiple different occasions.

There’s definitely a difference between being driven and being obnoxiously pushy. And, dealing with those overly eager people can be a pain. But, have you fellas ever stopped to consider whether or not you have the tendency to cross that line? Are you coming across as exceptionally motivated or incredibly annoying?

Well, it’s time for a little self-reflection. Ask yourself these five questions to help determine whether you’re just one heck of a go-getter—or you’re the cause of those kennel-wide eye rolls.

3. Am i adopted?

The fans have been patient since 2004 fuck off with this shit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

3. Am i adopted?

Appreciate the intent - but far too many big words here for @AlzzBulldog to understand.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ribot, Nooooo...was a major player for News Ltd supper league war
Smith, Maybe...He needs to do a course in memorizing players names :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
And get the name of the game right.
He referred to it as ‘rugby’ in one of his first press conferences. It was all downhill from there :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let's hope all our concerns about the board and management are soon forgotten, Stability and success will bring that !
Stability is needed but...
Hypothetically speaking, if we end up in a worse situation than were at 2017, failing team rebuild not replacing our major sponsor or fail to attract TPAs,
Do you think we will be doomed as if there is no one left in the world to take over,
I don't think so !!!
Like or dislike the board, they have to be given a fair time frame to succeed
If given too much time it would be like applauding their failure !!!
I struggle to see how it could end up worse than 2017.
I've been saying give them time until I'm blue in the face.
But two terms will be enough - results will have to be seen by 2021 - and I think we'll see them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think they’d waste their time reading it. It’s just the same 5-6 negative people always whingeing. Constructive feedback at a members forum is always welcomed though
It won't be aimed at them. Happy to do it - I think you said you'll be away so if you're interested, tune in!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm probably more blunt than most and more shitty about the way our club is being run. But tell me what's your plan to improve our team and do you honestly think we've recruited well recently ?
I've gone over and over and over these points with you directly and others. I've got no problem doing this.

But with you it's been done to death mate. Sorry. Have tried to look past it but ....

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

3. Am i adopted?

Yeah we last won the comp 15 years ago but I'm too impatient hey ?. People trusted the last board til it was too late and we're still paying the price for that. The club made big noise about signing marquee type players for 2021. Every day I read about other clubs actively pursuing this player and that, taking them on tours of the club etc but there's nothing about our club speaking to anyone.

I still can't understand why George Coorey a director of our "LEAGUES" club, not our football club had to be the one to approach Mitchell at his own private home, then the reports about members of the board getting pissed off at Coorey, then reports about disagreement among our board, then the club decides not to make any official offer. Just all seems very unprofessional if true. I wasn't the one who made any of this shit up and I don't believe it's all bullshit either like some people on here like to believe. So you truly believe none of this is true and I have no reason to be concerned ? Why ? because our board and CEO who are all mostly apprentices in their roles are just so fantastic with a proven track record ?. If you put your trust in someone when you don't know what the f..k they're doing or if they are even doing "anything" what does that say about you ?. Maybe you were drop kicked as a baby or very recently I don't know.

If our recruitment team aren't interested in Mitchell are they actually pursuing Curtis Scott (talking to the Raiders) or Zac Lomax (toured Newcastle) ? Why are we the only club keeping everything secret like an episode of Mission f..king Impossible or is the real reason we don't hear anything is because our club can't make a decision and are not actually approaching these players ?

Until I see hard evidence of change I'm going to remain impatient. I've been following the Dogs for 45 years. I was used to them always being one of the best teams. I think some on here like you don't quite have the same expectations unfortunately. If the board suddenly sign players like Radradra or Fifita before the next election I'll be happy to eat my words and for them to be voted back in but the way things are shaping I can't see that happening. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not the Lone Ranger in lacking confidence in our board. There was a recent poll on The Kennel asking if the board will sign a big name player in the next 12 months. 59% voted no.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah we last won the comp 15 years ago but I'm too impatient hey ?. People trusted the last board til it was too late and we're still paying the price for that. The club made big noise about signing marquee type players for 2021. Every day I read about other clubs actively pursuing this player and that, taking them on tours of the club etc but there's nothing about our club speaking to anyone.

I still can't understand why George Coorey a director of our "LEAGUES" club, not our football club had to be the one to approach Mitchell at his own private home, then the reports about members of the board getting pissed off at Coorey, then reports about disagreement among our board, then the club decides not to make any official offer. Just all seems very unprofessional if true. I wasn't the one who made any of this shit up and I don't believe it's all bullshit either like some people on here like to believe. So you truly believe none of this is true and I have no reason to be concerned ? Why ? because our board and CEO who are all mostly apprentices in their roles are just so fantastic with a proven track record. If you put your trust in someone when you don't know what the f..k they're doing or if they are even doing "anything" what does that say about you. Maybe you were drop kicked as a baby or recently ?.

If our recruitment team aren't interested in Mitchell are they actually pursuing Curtis Scott (talking to the Raiders) or Zac Lomax (toured Newcastle) ? Why are we the only club keeping everything secret like an episode of Mission f..king Impossible or is the real reason we don't hear anything is because our club can't make a decision and are not actually approaching these players ?

Until I see hard evidence of change I'm going to remain impatient. I've been following the Dogs for 45 years. I was used to them always being one of the best teams. I think some on here like you don't quite have the same expectations.
Brad - since you won't change the record despite several requests, after this I'm putting you on ignore.
I've had a gutful.
Drop kicked as a baby? WTF - seriously pal - pull your head in. You don't need a long neck to be a goose.

- Other clubs 'actively pursuing' or 'taking them on tours' - how many have signed for 2021? ZERO. ZERO!
- Who says we are not 'actively pursuing' - just because it's not in the press? It's GOOD if our plans are not being leaked.
- Let's say the Coorey thing is true - he was outside his mandate - he is not on the football club board, even if he Chairs the Leagues Club board. The seats held on the football club board by the leagues club are Ballesty, Dunn and S. Mortimer.

So you go ahead and remain impatient. My offer to provide information to you on forum night is withdrawn given your ongoing rants and lack of reason. You can't get here - bad luck.
I've also followed this club for a similar amount of time. My first game memory is the 1980 Grand Final. I will not be accused of 'accepting mediocrity' or any other such nonsense by you or anyone.