Woman 38 weeks pregnant bashed in Sydney cafe by random stranger.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sickening moment nine-months pregnant woman, 31, is repeatedly punched in the head and stomped on by a stranger at a Sydney café - before a heroic citizen's arrest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ly-punched-head-brutal-attack-Sydney-caf.html

Horrific footage has emerged of a heavily pregnant woman being punched, stomped on and kicked by a stranger at a Sydney cafe.

The 31-year-old woman, who is 38 weeks pregnant, was with friends at Bay Vista cafe on Church Street, Parramatta, at 10.30pm on Wednesday when she was set upon by the man.

Her family claims the incident was racially motivated.

CCTV footage from inside the cafe shows the man approaching the table of women and leaning over towards the mother-to-be.

Without any warning the 43-year-old man lashes out, throwing a flurry of punches that knock the woman to the ground.

He can then be seen stomping on her head as shocked onlookers try to intervene.

Moments later other patrons run in to help the woman.

Her friend can be seen using a chair to hit the attacker as others attempt to drag him away.

Cafe patrons managed to pin the man down in a dramatic citizen's arrest and restrain him until police arrived.

The injured woman was taken to Westmead Hospital for observation and for assessment of her unborn child, and released on Thursday morning.

Police said the woman did not know her attacker, but her family believes it was a racially motivated attack.

'My poor cousins wife was attacked at Bay Vista last night. This was a racial attack,' a relative posted on Facebook.

May Allah heal you from this traumatic experience. My heart is aching for you.'

Another relative said the attacked had left the woman 'all bruised up and swollen'.

She suffered head injuries in the attack, but was released from Westmead Hospital on Thursday morning.

The 43-year-old man was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray.

Parramatta police Inspector Lucas Sywenkyj said the horrific assault left the woman visibly shaken.

As a result of the assault does seem emotionally and physically traumatized,' Mr Sywenkyj said.

'Our police investigation is still in its infancy but it would appear to be completely random and unprovoked.'

The man, who is known to police, was taken to Parramatta Police Station where he was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray.

He was refused bail to appear in Parramatta Local Court on Thursday.

What a dog **** that's so fucking low. I don't know how to post the video from the article so you'll have to use the link at the top to see it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fucking sick. So glad all those other guys intervened to apprehend the prick - and they did it in a hurry too. Hope the baby is ok.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Saw the footage. This is so frkn disgusting.

If it's true that it was racially motivated then that is an aggravating circumstance the judge can use to lengthen any prison sentence so he will almost certain do some very serious time.

And just wanted to say hats off to the dudes who stepped in and acted with honour to defend the poor girl.

Many guys probably wouldn't step in these days.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What a fuckwit throwing haymakers at a women,
Kess umo the fucking dog.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely disgraceful. Some people just need to be buried and forgotten about

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sickening moment nine-months pregnant woman, 31, is repeatedly punched in the head and stomped on by a stranger at a Sydney café - before a heroic citizen's arrest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ly-punched-head-brutal-attack-Sydney-caf.html

Horrific footage has emerged of a heavily pregnant woman being punched, stomped on and kicked by a stranger at a Sydney cafe.

The 31-year-old woman, who is 38 weeks pregnant, was with friends at Bay Vista cafe on Church Street, Parramatta, at 10.30pm on Wednesday when she was set upon by the man.

Her family claims the incident was racially motivated.

CCTV footage from inside the cafe shows the man approaching the table of women and leaning over towards the mother-to-be.

Without any warning the 43-year-old man lashes out, throwing a flurry of punches that knock the woman to the ground.

He can then be seen stomping on her head as shocked onlookers try to intervene.

Moments later other patrons run in to help the woman.

Her friend can be seen using a chair to hit the attacker as others attempt to drag him away.

Cafe patrons managed to pin the man down in a dramatic citizen's arrest and restrain him until police arrived.

The injured woman was taken to Westmead Hospital for observation and for assessment of her unborn child, and released on Thursday morning.

Police said the woman did not know her attacker, but her family believes it was a racially motivated attack.

'My poor cousins wife was attacked at Bay Vista last night. This was a racial attack,' a relative posted on Facebook.

May Allah heal you from this traumatic experience. My heart is aching for you.'

Another relative said the attacked had left the woman 'all bruised up and swollen'.

She suffered head injuries in the attack, but was released from Westmead Hospital on Thursday morning.

The 43-year-old man was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray.

Parramatta police Inspector Lucas Sywenkyj said the horrific assault left the woman visibly shaken.

As a result of the assault does seem emotionally and physically traumatized,' Mr Sywenkyj said.

'Our police investigation is still in its infancy but it would appear to be completely random and unprovoked.'

The man, who is known to police, was taken to Parramatta Police Station where he was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray.

He was refused bail to appear in Parramatta Local Court on Thursday.

What a dog **** that's so fucking low. I don't know how to post the video from the article so you'll have to use the link at the top to see it.

Absolute piece of dogshit. Whatever the motivation was he deserves to spend a lot of time in jail for an unprovoked attack like that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait till that piece of shit gets brutally raped on a daily basis in jail.

Fuck him and the **** he slithered out of.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw the footage. This is so frkn disgusting.

If it's true that it was racially motivated then that is an aggravating circumstance the judge can use to lengthen any prison sentence so he will almost certain do some very serious time.

And just wanted to say hats off to the dudes who stepped in and acted with honour to defend the poor girl.

Many guys probably wouldn't step in these days.
Fight or flight

OR

Don't want to get in trouble, you can blame a corrupt system for that.

Should of slugged him a few times tgen keep slamming his head against thr until you hear that wonderful cracking noise that bones make.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't bother watching it in case I made a judgment based on race ,if the facts are it was a radom piece of shit attacking an innocent person for no reason ,they should be hung drawn and quartered and their corpse be left to rot for a reminder .

Unfortunately we live in a,world where lunatics run the asylum ,fact is some people are not fit to live in society and need to be removed. Had some harsh words to the mrs tonight saying within 12 months you will be at your sisters funeral she is far beyond help and will never get help .You have child hood memories or her ..personally my memories are a junkie who failed her kids and should be exterminated.
She will die soon leaving her family who will never understand why she could never accept responsibility for her own actions or why she breed a cycle of shit and failed her own kids.personally I think she is better off dead and won't shed a tear when it happens I feel bad for my mrs and sister in laws who will be looking at her coffin like they did with her kids father that died in his 30s due to substance abuse.
Fact is some people should not or deserve to be alive

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fight or flight

OR

Don't want to get in trouble, you can blame a corrupt system for that.

Should of slugged him a few times tgen keep slamming his head against thr until you hear that wonderful cracking noise that bones make.
Fight brother, I'll jump in to help save someone from an unwarranted beating without thinking twice. I've done it before in the past. Even got the scar on my abdomen from the stab wound as a reminder for my efforts.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He stomped on her head and even after punching her 14 times she walked away.. I cannot believe her resilience.

The part that worried me though was how slow the men were to react and their lack of strike back.

The chick with the chair was my hero, that would be me if I was there

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting..!! What a piece Of shit..!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fight brother, I'll jump in to help save someone from an unwarranted beating without thinking twice. I've done it before in the past. Even got the scar on my abdomen from the stab wound as a reminder for my efforts.
Yeah bro I'm the same, we are sheepdogs, we protect the sheep from the wolves.

I have a scar on my eyelid from a pool stick saving a petite little lady getting murdered by a roid junkie.

Bro I won't lie to you, I enjoyed bashing the fuck out of that ****, the headbutts I were giving where on point and his nose ended up looking like mince meat lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He stomped on her head and even after punching her 14 times she walked away.. I cannot believe her resilience.

The part that worried me though was how slow the men were to react and their lack of strike back.

The chick with the chair was my hero, that would be me if I was there
Yeah I'm in love with that violent chick lol

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The bloke suffers from schizophrenia, he should of not been out on the streets.

Last year in the city, there was that little girl who was confronted by a bloke inside a store while the mum was shopping. It was the same bloke.

He is known to the Police and our Judicial system for well over 25 years.

It is very sad and distressing that they are getting rid of the mental hospitals, and its only a matter of time before someone is killed.

Shame on the government for neglecting the people with mental disorders.

Sickening attack which should have been prevented a long time ago

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in love with that violent chick lol
Haha I bet it's the mamma bear thingy. I personally couldn't hurt a fly unless the fly was trying to hurt my kids or friends, family or any innocent animal . OK I'm violent

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha I bet it's the mamma bear thingy. I personally couldn't hurt a fly unless the fly was trying to hurt my kids or friends, family or any innocent animal . OK I'm violent
Nah you ain't violent, it's our animal instincts to protect our inner circle. I'm a very placid person and I don't like fighting, but in certain scenarios as you mentioned I'll turn full Hulk mode for.