Man found not guilty of murdering burglar who stole wife's handbag

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it necessary for him to choke the bloke though? It sounds like he caught up to him because he was obese, and then retrieved the bag, so why go on to choke him knowing full well that it will kill him?
Good he flogged fuck out him to to, you'd be full of rage when it happens adrenaline would be high. Knowing after the fact he raped a kid I'd be happy he was dead a great community service ,hopefully as a final insults someone digs up his grave and shits on his remains

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The thing that comes to mind in these cases is the judges like to refer to reasonable force, as if a person who is the offender has the reasonable right to expect that someone who they are threatenining (potentially fatally) can expect a measured response from the victim.

A case in Bondi had a man who was stabbed, then pulled the knife from his abdomen and killed the attacker convicted of manslaughter. There were references to reasonable and excessive force in this judgement.

Just got to love how judges are able to strip away all human emotion and disseminate that excessive force is not reasonable when your life is threatened. What then would they have us do, lie down like a wounded dog and let the attacker have their way. What happens than if the attackers intentions are rape, torture, murder?

Should we ask the attackers if their intentions are any of the above so we can assume the measured response required by the courts so as to not be convicted for self defence?

So much fucktardery in modern society and it stems from those in authority, can they not see the damage they are doing....are 90% of those who are charged with having our best interests merely inept, out of touch, incompetent or corrupt?

I can't fucking decide anymore but I am just disgusted with where we are and disillusioned with where we are headed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stuffed to the gills on ice, says it all about this bloke. In the news column it states that its a shame the victims kids will grow up without a father..... couldn't think of anything further from the truth.
Great role model for his kids an ice addict theif child rapists no doubt the race card will soon be played

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stuffed to the gills on ice, says it all about this bloke. In the news column it states that its a shame the victims kids will grow up without a father..... couldn't think of anything further from the truth.
The mother
"“They have lost their father, their beautiful father, they haven't seen for years because he was in jail,” she said.
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN
Fucking lol she went there
Slater-Dickson’s mother however, said he was a “good boy” dedicated to his family

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN
Fucking lol she went there
Slater-Dickson’s mother however, said he was a “good boy” dedicated to his family
You hear that shit so many times. Half the problem with people like him is having people around him in denial of what he actually was. I bet growing up his mum would say that and not chastise him after doing something wrong. Then you get the end product of a dead shit who is nothing but a hindrance to society and an oxygen theif.

If my kids grow up to be dead shits I'll call them out for it not be all "oh they're good people" Hopefully between me and their mother my kids have their heads screwed on and will be contributors to society.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it necessary for him to choke the bloke though? It sounds like he caught up to him because he was obese, and then retrieved the bag, so why go on to choke him knowing full well that it will kill him?
So he was a fat **** too?
Saves the public health system a few bob in the future.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck the fat ****, one less piece of shit on the streets.

PS who is going to pay for 3 burial plots to fit Moby Dickhead in?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone on here killed anyone before?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are people who are tragically killed for no fault of their own.

This fat shit is not one of them.

Someone in their own home (let's loosely include renters) is supposed to only use reasonable force to defend themselves and their family ?? How reasonable is it to have someone break into your house steal your stuff without you knowing why they are there and what they want?

How reasonable is it that the offender has the benefit of planning their attack (effectively throwing the first punch) where the innocent is standing like a deer in headlights in their y-fronts expected to count how many punches are thrown at him so he only throws the same amount back so as to use like for like of force.. ridiculous

I'd lock them up in my cellar and call in the gimp to go to town on them, leave them in the balagalow forest with all the other bodies (Ivan must have got them too)

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is one of those threads where everyone sees things in a similar light.

Even Alan79 and I hold hands and agree with the outcome in this case.