Official Members Forum Announced

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ll be away but urge people to come along and ask questions, especially those alleged “fans” constantly death riding the club

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be away but urge people to come along and ask questions, especially those alleged “fans” constantly death riding the club
Mate I agree ! The amount of hypocrites in here is gross... same ones who say this and that are the same ones who will praise the club and player they called for to be sacked. Only losers can’t see what the club is doing, the out come we are in Is the best option. Could of been worse having woods mbye and the other duds

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My concern is, I hope the board dont overspend on biscuits and light refreshments

#intheboardwetrust

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come and get the latest updates from the club (excluding media muppets and forum know it alls)

Wednesday 11 December 6.00-7.30pm
Belmore Sports Ground
at least you’ll be easy to find.... just listen for the buzzing of your 15 inch Bulldogs vibrator stuffed in your arse....it won’t be drowned out by the noise of the micro crowd that’s for sure

I’m told the recruitment committee are doing the catering so hope you like see through stale Aldi’s bread, fake chicken nuggets, Woolworths party pies 2yrs past their used by date and flat coke

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
at least you’ll be easy to find.... just listen for the buzzing of your 15 inch Bulldogs vibrator stuffed in your arse....it won’t be drowned out by the noise of the micro crowd that’s for sure

I’m told the recruitment committee are doing the catering so hope you like see through stale Aldi’s bread, fake chicken nuggets, Woolworths party pies 2yrs past their used by date and flat coke
Another classy, intelligent post.
(Just for something different).

Sounds like you’re not coming and that’s good, the collective IQ of the room will remain higher.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate I agree ! The amount of hypocrites in here is gross... same ones who say this and that are the same ones who will praise the club and player they called for to be sacked. Only losers can’t see what the club is doing, the out come we are in Is the best option. Could of been worse having woods mbye and the other duds
Most aren’t members anyway mate or have sent their memberships cards back in protest (84 times)

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’ll just whinge and whine on here instead because that’s so constructive
Fans have every right to criticize and be constructive, even whinge cause they pay the money
The club has one job and it dosent need the fans to remind them

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention all the others,who wait to see who the club sign,who the coach is,etc,before renewing their season tickets,well I renewed mine in October,like I do every year

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fans have every right to criticize and be constructive, even whinge cause they pay the money
Hopefully the club take crystal balls to the meeting so they can channel the fans thoughts then

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Choice word: Constructive. Something your posts 99.9% aren’t.

I’ll await your response suggesting I’m Lynn (which you can’t even spell correctly) again...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure but great suggestion for those genuinely interested but can’t make it.

Can you email the club members@bulldogs.com.au and request?
Hopefully they do. If they want to TRY to keep it member exclusive they could provide a code as they do with exclusive tickets etc