Opinion We should....

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Hooper or Boozefield or whoever the fuck came out saying we are chasing Frawley and so on, is gospel?

You ***** getting your panties tangled over rumours spat out by media whores
I guess some kennelers just don't have a sense of humor, when I heard the rumour of Frawley been signed I thought it was to funny to be funny.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So What you gunna think if we lose our first 10 games next year....wish the board signed him?
No... no I won’t... he’s a centre, but wants fullback money... I wanted ramien, and in hindsight, oh well....

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to the Townsville Bulletin, the Cowboys have landed Holmes, so he is no longer an option.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To play where the coach says
Smh... he wants fullback, the tigers don’t have a fullback, we do...

Just because the tigers are willing to pay him that sort of money to play in a position he is not suited doesn’t mean we need to follow...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gareth widdop ,was an ok player at Melbourne went to the dragons and became a 1 million dollar player, was allowed to utilise all.his skills and with more responsibility
Do you think he carried the roosters?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gareth widdop ,was an ok player at Melbourne went to the dragons and became a 1 million dollar player, was allowed to utilise all.his skills and with more responsibility
My point is the roosters had strike all over the park and he also wouldn’t kick anywhere near as many goals with us

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He moved to saints but played in the same Position... smh

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fullback that cannot pass or kick
Smh... he wants fullback, the tigers don’t have a fullback, we do...

Just because the tigers are willing to pay him that sort of money to play in a position he is not suited doesn’t mean we need to follow...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cannot change the past or live in the past it no longer exists ,

You need to live in the now
I agree. I don’t think we can afford him and it’s too risky