Social Media Tigers sign luciano

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to many left and right edge forwards, we don't need this bloke,left centre and a prop and hooker are key areas of recruitment
I don't disagree...but it seems obvious there'll by no big signings for 2020

with 29 signings thus far, I doubt they'll offload any of them for 2020 thus leaving one more recruit left. Without many marquee no.9s around, the club will likely stick with JMK/Katoa, they'll complete the front rowers from within, and keep a look out for a top centre for not many dollars (or a cheap but really good half for Foz). When this miracle signing doesn't arise by June, they'll promote from within.

As for 2021, I hope they don't solely stick to this plan. Teams don't win premierships without marquees.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly mate, this next season and then we will be going well
Yeah for sure.. we would have locked up our leadership group and would which juniorsare worth keeping.

Our only issue but I guess a good one would be which backrowers do we keep with kids like doorey and topine coming through.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah for sure.. we would have locked up our leadership group and would which juniorsare worth keeping.

Our only issue but I guess a good one would be which backrowers do we keep with kids like doorey and topine coming through.
Most definitely. It might be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn’t sign Josh Jackson up long term

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The current board and coach are also responsible for the disappearance of Flight MH370.......... SACK THEM NOW!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most definitely. It might be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn’t sign Josh Jackson up long term
I'd say he wants 2.4 over 4 which isn't too bad though he'll most likely be a benchy by year 3-4 unless he can hook for 4 years straight.

He will get off an edge soon and surely he knows it and I'm not sure how long he will last in the middle.

I think a 2.2 for 4 is fair.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say he wants 2.4 over 4 which isn't too bad though he'll most likely be a benchy by year 3-4 unless he can hook for 4 years straight.

He will get off an edge soon and surely he knows it and I'm not sure how long he will last in the middle.

2.4 with $300k not counting to the cap due to the long serving player allowance

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

He deserves 3-4. I’m just concerned that he will lose his effectiveness, especially considering how big and fast the younger players coming through are

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He deserves 3-4. I’m just concerned that he will lose his effectiveness, especially considering how big and fast the younger players coming through are
Its gonna happen and when it does he will revert to the bench in short burst with blokes like Elliot... We should end up with cracker bench down the line with blokes like Jacko and Elliot.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont think hes a dud, he was one of the better players for dragons last year
That’s not hard. They were dreadful and came second last

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The current board and coach are also responsible for the disappearance of Flight MH370.......... SACK THEM NOW!
I had a feeling it was them.

People were blaming Des, but I still knew it was them.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think hes a dud, he was one of the better players for dragons last year
Do we really need another forward?

Our forward stocks are full, and I guarantee that if he signed with us, people will be going at the board for signing another forward.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While he is fat he certainly has Potential.

That said we do not need him at all.

We have positions that need strengthening urgently and his isn’t one.